SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't know, I don't think they care as long as the waters remain murky imo. Like Brad saying Steve knows what's he's talking about with the wrong Chantal spoiler laugh out loud

But, he had Thanksgiving dinner with Chantal and her family! Hugesmile meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 29 3806527698 That was hilarious!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:32 pm

I know everyone tries to track the SHVs but I remember a previous season (Ali's maybe) where it didn't seem like there were any SHV but clearly there were. I'm not saying that it means that Peter is f1 but that I don't think it rules him out.

I haven't seen any proof either way about who's f1 but I don't have any reason not to believe the latest spoiler. I'm waiting for the edit as the season goes further along.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:36 pm

albean99 wrote:I know everyone tries to track the SHVs but I remember a previous season (Ali's maybe) where it didn't seem like there were any SHV but clearly there were. I'm not saying that it means that Peter is f1 but that I don't think it rules him out.

I haven't seen any proof either way about who's f1 but I don't have any reason not to believe the latest spoiler. I'm waiting for the edit as the season goes further along.

This is true but with the changes in SM it's hard to compare Ali's season to now. And even that season we figured out it was Roberto. I am not yet ruling Peter out as of now but IMO more signs point to TOG

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:18 pm

@Tiggerlgh Ali was in CA and was very visible and going to parties and being photographed. That's why it wasn't hard to believe that she wasn't with anyone. Again, I'm not saying this is a clue that reflects on this season. I wonder if the f1 this season will put out a little clue like some of the previous ones, including Roberto, did?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:45 pm

albean99 wrote:I know everyone tries to track the SHVs but I remember a previous season (Ali's maybe) where it didn't seem like there were any SHV but clearly there were. I'm not saying that it means that Peter is f1 but that I don't think it rules him out.

I may be wrong but I think what has some questioning the recent information that it is Peter is the claim that there has been no SHV since filming ended, I guess as an explanation for why when Rachel seemingly disappeared, Peter was accounted for. And most, including myself, just find that very odd. SHV is pretty much a big part of how the couples who have already come together in a very unconventional way can get to deepen their relationship and spend some quality time together. And to buy that Rachel and her F1 who is apparently Peter have just had none for reasons that weren't really given but some assumed because they were "too busy?" Yeah seems a little off, IMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:48 pm

albean99 wrote:@Tiggerlgh Ali was in CA and was very visible and going to parties and being photographed. That's why it wasn't hard to believe that she wasn't with anyone. Again, I'm not saying this is a clue that reflects on this season. I wonder if the f1 this season will put out a little clue like some of the previous ones, including Roberto, did?

Never knew this what was Roberto's clue..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:51 pm

@Carine, one of the sleuthers here discovered that Roberto had applied for an insurance agent license in California and the speculation was that he only did that because he was F1 and was going to move to California to be with Ali which turned out to be true.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:54 pm

That is correct, but I don't think Roberto meant for that to be a clue. He was getting things in order for the move. I don't recall any clues that Roberto did on purpose. He changed his Twitter bio pic to him in Fiji. Again I think that was just an honest mistake on his part.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That is correct, but I don't think Roberto meant for that to be a clue. He was getting things in order for the move. I don't recall any clues that Roberto did on purpose. He changed his Twitter bio pic to him in Fiji. Again I think that was just an honest mistake on his part.

And sleuths matched the pillows in his picture with those on the show ( Fiji).

Also, circumstantial evidence was Ali wearing his dog tags during a Skype type interview. There are clues but they just need to be linked. And folksmhere snd on FORT are amazing !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:04 am

Someone attended Peters workout session.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVnu_VcFpsn/?tagged=thebachelorette&hl=en

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:08 am

Jmo, but I really really have a hard time believing no SHV so far. Remember when Rachel, Peter and Bryan were all uncounted for during Memorial Day weekend? Didn't most of us believe it's a SHV? And now the new info no SHV for Rachel and Peter (assuming he's f1)? If that's the case, then this truly is a season of firsts!
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:14 am

IMO if there have been no SHV, then the relationship is in deep doo-doo. I do not think this is the case. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi