SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:40 am

mercieme wrote:@Max64, off topic, i love your avi.....i can't help but chuckle at the memory of Peter freestyle rapping. Go Peter yes
@mercieme Your more than welcome to use it. 

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 31 4-410

Back to top Go down

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Kbow Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:52 am

That's possible, but I believe most are her word because this is written as if it's her thoughts. Her fiancé and people she knows will read this knowing this is her blog. She is not going to put it in someone else's hands to write her feelings (especially knowing who she is).

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:53 am

I meant "her words"

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:53 am

Regarding Rachel's last blog and mentioning Peter and not Bryan.  If Rachel is writing this based on what has aired, I can see her only mentioning Peter at this time.  Bryan wasn't shown much in this episode, other than a few brief minutes, but I would imagine if he gets the GDR next episode she will mention him then.  Next episode Peter probably won't be shown as much so I wouldn't be surprised if he's acknowledged in the next blog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:56 am

They did show Bryan talking to her before Peter. Remember him talking in his poetic language and she mentioned that he seems too good to be true (or something like that).

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:57 am

Right- they showed him enough for a few words about him, IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:00 pm

@Max64 IA

My opinion was that she had some input in the blog, because she had tweeted the day before

and that line was in the blog.

Yes, I only have two eyes, but if someone is on this journey who doesn’t belong, I’ll figure out that for myself
http://people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-bachelorette-exclusive-blog-lee-garrett-kenny-king-blowup-josiah-graham-warning/

But IA most of it sounded like a normal cookie cutter blog.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:01 pm

adf23 wrote:Right- they showed him enough for a few words about him, IMO

I disagree. With all the other stuff going on...which he played no part in...why would she mention such a brief interaction in a blog that probably is limited in space. Not to mention he is up for his date next week when there will no doubt be plenty to write about with him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:02 pm

It was shown yesterday and screenshot that someone else wrote it for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:03 pm

And last week's blog referenced a conversation she had with Bryan about his parent's marriage that wasn't even shown in the episode. I get that sleuthing never stops but IMO I don't think a throwaway mention of Peter and Bryan not being mentioned one week proves anything. Nick gushed in many of his blogs about Rachel and she was Final 3.

I disagree. With all the other stuff going on...which he played no part in...why would she mention such a brief interaction in a blog that probably is limited in space. Not to mention he is up for his date next week when there will no doubt be plenty to write about with him.

Exactly. I completely agree.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Very true! Trust me, I'm reaching for anything because trying to keep the hope alive, so I can watch the season thinking it will be Peter (even if it may not be).

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Here is the post from yesterday regarding the People blog it was not written by Rachel though it was made to look like it.: Thanks and kudos to @Dessler

As some suspected, the blog was not written by Rachel. It was written by LANFORD BEARD( name is under the title of the blog) but from the perspective of Rachel which is bullcrap IMO. A white woman writing about a race-centered episode from the perspective of a black woman is laughable and ridiculous IMO

I just love Rachel, she is not going to put her name underneath some bullcrap article that does not reflect how she feel. @kashathediva noted that she is angry at production and ITA. She seems to be taking her anger out on trolls on SM.

EDT:@ReneeM I am tagging you because it pissed you off that the blame was being put on Kenny, maybe it help to know that it did not come from our girl Rachel

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 31 Screen13

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 31 Screen15

http://people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-bachelorette-exclusive-blog-lee-garrett-kenny-king-blowup-josiah-graham-warning/

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi