SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:20 am

This is off topic but Roberto used the pic from Fiji as GA said, Ed posted a pic of him in a pool that ended up being a SHV, Emily posted a pic of 2 champagne glasses and a chair (I think), and 1 F practically advertised it by posting a pic of himself grilling at a SHV and I think it was geotagged.

Back to Peter. I don't follow him closely but I don't think it would be all that difficult to cover your tracks on SM, barring fans seeing you. I still think the spoiler's probably correct so it could be a moot point. I don't believe they had zero SHVs. Rachel talked about having one coming up in an early interview. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:22 am

sdmom wrote:Jmo, but I really really have a hard time believing no SHV so far. Remember when Rachel, Peter and Bryan were all uncounted for during Memorial Day weekend? Didn't most of us believe it's a SHV? And now the new info no SHV for Rachel and Peter (assuming he's f1)? If that's the case, then this truly is a season of firsts!
Jmo.

We all assumed it was a SHV, but Rachel posted and said it was a #meday, we just assumed she was lying, but what if she wasn't? Because of sleuthing and past habits, we're probably on the money in terms of SHV's and when they were (90% sure). But we don't have anything concrete (neither Peter nor Bryan have been photographed at any airports), or even semi concrete like N/V's couchgate to point to as proof of a SHV taking place yet. There's no harm IMO in questioning if one actually has taken place, at least until we have more than a couple hours of SM absence from Rachel. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:56 am

Pachelshipper8 wrote:What does TOG mean

The Other Guy, you can thank Shawn B from Kaitlyns season for that expression laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:02 am

@Max64, off topic, i love your avi.....i can't help but chuckle at the memory of Peter freestyle rapping. Go Peter yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:31 am

Not saying I believe that there has been no SHV till now but I guess I don't quite get the correlation between Rachel being a passionate individual and there being no SHV. There are plenty of passionate people out there who have long distance relationships. There are plenty of folks out there who make it work even during initial stages of the relationship despite not being in the same state.

At the same time , I do think it will be out of the norm here if there has been no SHV. I mean from whatever little I have come across here , patterns do count when it comes to figuring things out. Yet one can't rule out exceptions too. Again , not saying I believe that there has been no SHV , I just happen to disagree with the notion that it doesn't go with the kind of personality she has, if that makes any sense.

JMHO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:07 am

Or maybe they were DRIVEN to their hideaway like Georgia & Lee (Australian Bachelorette) who said they were taken by vehicles with dark windows to a remote place out in the middle of no where (must of ran out of franchise money to take them to bushland) but one arrived much earlier than the other. It was quite bizzare how they explained it, like secret service FBI kidnapping BUT not of course. So whose to say they didn't go by vehicle. Planes can be too obvious but it depends where their meeting location is. It could be just down the road from Peter's gym hehe or whoever F1 is.

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:57 am

coconutgurl wrote:Or maybe they were DRIVEN to their hideaway like Georgia & Lee (Australian Bachelorette) who said they were taken by vehicles with dark windows to a remote place out in the middle of no where (must of ran out of franchise money to take them to bushland) but one arrived much earlier than the other. It was quite bizzare how they explained it, like secret service FBI kidnapping. BUT not of course. So whose to say they didn't go by vehicle. Planes can be too obvious but it depends where their meeting location is. It could be just down the road from Peter's gym hehe or whoever F1 is.

All AU couples go to the same location for SHV if you check their pics IMO. They fly separately at different times and then are picked from the airport by different vehicles (more than one vehicle each) and change vehicles along the way just in case someone is following them.....i remember Sam Wood and Frost saying the same about the bolded too.

About Rachael, i don't believe she hasn't had a SHV yet. If she had time for all the travel she has been doing....friend's wedding, NBA finals surely she can spare some time for her F1. IMO

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:07 am

In Rachel's People blog, she said this about Peter and nothing about Bryan.

"It was sweet of guys like Peter to ignore that fighting and focus on me "

http://people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-bachelorette-exclusive-blog-lee-garrett-kenny-king-blowup-josiah-graham-warning/

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:10 am

It was discussed and Rachel didn't write the blog this week.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:11 am

@Carine we think she may not have written, it is not proven though

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:35 am

Even if she didn't type it herself, I believe those are her words. There is no way Rachel (knowing her personality) is going to just let another person write about her journey to find.

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:38 am

I am wondering if maybe its a case of some parts are her thoughts and others are not..? Is that possible..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi