SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:18 pm

Lanford Beard
TV Editor, PEOPLE.com
PEOPLE Magazine | PEOPLE.com Columbia University - Graduate School of Journalism
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lanfordbeard/

Twitter
@lanfordbeard
Mildly mocking, intensely invested. TV Editor for @people; formerly @EW (#tvjukebox creator), @TVWithoutPity. They call me the PUN-isher.

https://twitter.com/lanfordbeard?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Kbow Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:20 pm

Thank you for posting this!!

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Sprite wrote:
adf23 wrote:Right- they showed him enough for a few words about him, IMO

I disagree. With all the other stuff going on...which he played no part in...why would she mention such a brief interaction in a blog that probably is limited in space. Not to mention he is up for his date next week when there will no doubt be plenty to write about with him.

Instead of "It was sweet of guys like Peter to ignore that fighting and focus on me "

it would have been just as easy to say "It was sweet of guys like Bryan and Peter to ignore that fighting and focus on me "

Toward the beginning of the episode, they showed Bryan sitting with her and asking if she was ok, telling her that he was staying out of the drama. They showed Peter doing the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:25 pm

Rachel didn't even write the blog, who cares what it says?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:28 pm

This is Peters thread most of this convo should be in the main sluething thread where both names can be mentioned and discussed

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:34 pm

I guess what is confusing is this is what I saw:

EXCLUSIVE

Rachel Lindsay: Why I Was Disappointed by Lee & Kenny's Blowup — and Who Did the Guys Warn Me About?
BY RACHEL LINDSAY

POSTED ON JUNE 20, 2017 AT 6:01PM EDT

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Kbow wrote:I guess what is confusing is this is what I saw:

EXCLUSIVE

Rachel Lindsay: Why I Was Disappointed by Lee & Kenny's Blowup — and Who Did the Guys Warn Me About?
BY RACHEL LINDSAY

POSTED ON JUNE 20, 2017 AT 6:01PM EDT

Where is this taken from? Do you have a link?

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:39 pm

http://people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-bachelorette-exclusive-blog-lee-garrett-kenny-king-blowup-josiah-graham-warning/

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Lanford Beard's name was first shown to have written the People's blog. There's a screenshot of it. I believe it was later changed to Rachel's name.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:09 pm

Max64 wrote:Regarding Rachel's last blog and mentioning Peter and not Bryan.  If Rachel is writing this based on what has aired, I can see her only mentioning Peter at this time.  Bryan wasn't shown much in this episode, other than a few brief minutes, but I would imagine if he gets the GDR next episode she will mention him then.  Next episode Peter probably won't be shown as much so I wouldn't be surprised if he's acknowledged in the next blog.

You are right! Imo, every lead "writes" based on the episode only and generally do not address present day activities or what is discovered about a contestant like Lee after season starts.

I used to spend loads of time reading into every People blog and came to realize that the lead generally does mention her or his f1 in 1st blog, imo, but then after that it is recap of show so top 4 gets lots of kind words, and top contenders for other Bachelor franchise shows get lots of attention.

Finally, I am freelancer who write blogs for business leaders (and other communications) for a living. I generally interview the person, prepare a draft for their approval and also gain the approval of the company's marketing or public relations team.

Imo, Rachel probably uses a ghostwriter too, especially since she is so busy, and that writer has word count to follow plus will continue whatever storyline ABC is pushing while also striving to write in Rachel's "voice."

Imo, Rachel doesnt write these blogs and submit directly to People!! No way...imo, ABC would have final say on what gets published. And, as an employee of ABC, Rachel has to concede. She is the lovely face of the franchise for one season so clearly ABC wants her to follow their rules.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:14 pm

quietpal wrote:Lanford Beard's name was first shown to have written the People's blog. There's a screenshot of it. I believe it was later changed Embarressed! to Rachel's name.

Sorry for double post but Lanford is probably Rachel's ghostwriter. This is extremely normal, imo, to employ ghostwriters (like me!!) to draft blogs on behalf of the spokesperson (Rachel) for approval by Rachel and ABC, her employer.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:25 pm

I'm hearing rumblings from a few people that he's going to sign on as the next Bachelor imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi