SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by moviechicka Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:IMO he's everything Luke wanted/pretended to be. Some start struggle businesses after the fame and others use it to improve/expand what they already had going. Good for him. JMO .
Exactly. It could work if he's F1 or F2.

If he's the F1, he will likely have to establish a new branch of his business in an entirely different city where no one is familiar with him. He might has well make a few bucks traveling the country (including his potential new home) to build up a fanbase and get his name out there.

If he's F2, make some money while you can in an area you already work in. He knows he's popular. His Worth Fitness classes have been selling out. He has 100K instagram followers. This is just smart thinking. IMO

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Plus, even if TPTB are telling Peter he's their first choice for the next Bachelor, they could yank it from him at the last moment. They've been known to do that a time or two (cough cough). So he's smart to focus on his business until he either is shown to be engaged to Rachel or he greets the first bachelorette from the limo. If neither happens, he's used his 15 minutes to the best of his ability.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:37 pm

All I know is that Peter has been giving me content almost every week. Thank you PK! It's never boring following you. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:38 pm

If the other guys like, they can sit down and put their lives on hold because they are on a stupid t.v. show, and dont want strangers to judge them, that's their business.

As for Peter, and anyone else who is still doing things, I'm with you! Keep moving...

Last edited by julychild on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:40 pm

IA with keep moving. There's nothing worse than some of these contestants waiting around for what's in it for me attitude.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:41 pm

I do wonder what is different in his than any other local crossfit/similar exercise program l. Besides being on the Bachette. Not knocking Peter just curious. There are gyms/exercise programs everywhere

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:41 pm

I totally agree it's good that he's moving forward, that's exactly what I see- new pupperino, expanding business, etc. it's good he's not stagnant but I think the f1 HAS to be stagnant right now because Rachel and their secret relationship should be #1 priority and the relationship itself is stagnant right now because it's a secret. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:43 pm

ReneeM wrote:Doesn't scream F1 IMO, doesn't scream next bachelor either. Jmo.

This. I can see him still being The Bachelor because as others have noted, The Bachelor doesn't start filming until September and goes into mid-November. So that would give him the whole summer to focus on his business, take a month and a half off and then get back to it. Regarding the theory that he could then be on SHV without people knowing, the thing is, I imagine one, there would be a schedule for this and two, he would still be physically present in some way, teaching the classes, meeting people, etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong expert sleuthers who have watched the show for years, but a key part of SHV sleuthing is that both people go quiet for a period. As in not physically seen anywhere. Yes with social media now they may post a picture or like something (or in Nick's case he was snapping from the Safe House) but they're not actually seen for a few days. So there will still need to be periods where Peter goes MIA, fitness traveling or not. Also, how long ago did he plan this because wouldn't the producers have to organize to set up SHV that accommodate where he'll be so it doesn't' raise suspicion. I don't know, seems off to me.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I do wonder what is different in his than any other local crossfit/similar exercise program l.  Besides being on the Bachette.  Not knocking Peter just curious. There are gyms/exercise programs everywhere

Probably not a whole lot and that's why it's good for him to strike while the iron is hot. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I do wonder what is different in his than any other local crossfit/similar exercise program l.  Besides being on the Bachette.  Not knocking Peter just curious. There are gyms/exercise programs everywhere

It doesn't have to be different tbh. The thought of exercising makes me wanna puke, I hate it. But if Peter was to come to Toronto, my azz is gonna be there laugh out loud

Haha I get that! Just curious then if it will hurt his Madison business if he isn't there long term.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:47 pm

@Tiggerlgh No difference with local crossfit or exercise programs. Why I, personally, would participate in whatever he's offering over existing programs in my hometown is one of the best looking men IMO is teaching it. I don't exercise but best believe I will be workout queen should Peter swing by Boston. Lawd that man is beautiful and sends all sorts of tingles throughout my body meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 40 263a meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 40 1f61a

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:47 pm

Me to Peter if he comes to Toronto laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi