SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by makeover Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:24 am

Alanna wrote:
makeover wrote:I actually don't have a problem with him liking posts that are complimentary to him. I just took those as a way for him to show his fans he appreciates them. BUT I do side-eye and laugh a bit at that screenshot I posted because that comment is not only complimentary to him but also a dig at his competitor who is accused of "saying the right things" . That is just my interpretation when I read it. He has so many other nice comments to like and he choose that one.

That actually gives me a feeling he might be F1. 'Cos I can't imagine F2 doing that..
Really? I'm the direct opposite. I see it as a bitter f2 move almost- other dude won because he said all the right things and did all the right moves. Jmo.
I was choosing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Because it's better to be "I was authentic and stayed true to myself and that's why Rachel picked me" as opposed to "Just because I wasn't as slick as the other guy, I didn't get chosen". One is a positive confirmation, another is just bitter sour grapes. I guess we will see when the time comes, but I wouldn't have liked that comment if I were him, F1 or F2.

makeover

Back to top Go down

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by SelenaJess77 Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:16 pm

I love Peter but I'm kind of sick of the vile competitiveness that is happening between Team Peter and Team Bryan. It's so pathetic and PETTY AS HELL. Like you can root for your dude or F1 pick and still sleuth without being petty AF or being passive aggressive. It's possible y'all. Be kind. I'm from Dallas, TX so obviously I'm TEAMRACHEL first and foremost. Don't want Bryan to win her heart because I want him to be the NEXT BACH. I selfishly want to see him on my tv more. 1.) he's a babe! 2.) He speaks Spanish so I feel like it would definitely bring SO MUCH more needed diversity in the Bach. Like there would probably be more WOC and Latina women. I love the diversity this season of the Ette but I would love for that to also happen with the Bach!!!! It's NEEDED!!!
SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaJess77 Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:27 pm

Peter is wearing a Texas Rangers hat in his Instagram story. Probably not anything but I love that he's repping my FAVE TEAM!!!
SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Peter is still working today! And it's Friday... I would guess no SHV for him, as he hasn't been gone since taping wrapped JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:52 pm

SelenaJess77 wrote:Peter is wearing a Texas Rangers hat in his Instagram story. Probably not anything but I love that he's repping my FAVE TEAM!!!

woah why in the heck would he be wearing the hat and where would he have gotten it?? Maybe it could be a sign! It just seems out of the blue for him to have the hat and to be IG-ing wearing it right now
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:54 pm

emusha wrote:
SelenaJess77 wrote:Peter is wearing a Texas Rangers hat in his Instagram story. Probably not anything but I love that he's repping my FAVE TEAM!!!

woah why in the heck would he be wearing the hat and where would he have gotten it?? Maybe it could be a sign! It just seems out of the blue for him to have the hat and to be IG-ing wearing it right now

IKR! And remember, he said dallas was never on his mind, until now.... hummm...

#TeamPeter meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 55 1f495
#TeamRachel meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 55 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:55 pm

If he's f1, I cannot get over no shv's. Just cannot believe Rachel and the man who adores her and really loves her so much wouldn't fight to see each other. Especially why not? All past leads have gotten shv's, even Kait after her snap.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:58 pm

Plus when Rachel (wearing their hat) threw out the first pitch at the LA Dodgers game last month, Peter a few days later at bark fest was wearing their hat as well...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:59 pm

Alanna wrote:If he's f1, I cannot get over no shv's. Just cannot believe Rachel and the man who adores her and really loves her so much wouldn't fight to see each other. Especially why not? All past leads have gotten shv's, even Kait after her snap.

There's no way to know if they have or haven't had one though. Rachel could have easily snuck close to Miami or close to Madison, within driving distance for either one of the guys to maintain their schedule. SM has not been especially helpful. We've seen Rachel has been flying everywhere but she was only spotted on the one trip we don't know the destination for. Bryan's almost a ghost and Peter really wants people to know he's in Madison all the time.

IMO this was always going to be a hard thing to sleuth because they all have jobs and they're all adults who don't rely on their parents for income. But Rachel's the only one of the three who can work from anywhere. Must keep watching her.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:02 pm

Pretty sure Luke Pell had a dodger's cap last season.

@Alanna ITA. No reason not to have a SHV unless someone is in a crisis situation. Even politicians and the pope can get away for things.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:03 pm

Checking his IG he seems to have a few hats, and some he has worn quite a few times but the Texas Ranger one is not one of those hats, maybe new?.. If he is F2 he really is doing a good job misleading.

Last edited by Carine on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:04 pm

The more he posts, the more I think he is F2 imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi