SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Lawkid Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:38 am

@GuardianAngel mostly what I've laugh out loud laugh out loud noticed is Peter is on first and then minutes after Rachel is active...it's like she has push notifications on for him laugh out loud

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

mood - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:42 am

At this point I'm just starting to find some of this funny! giggling As for digs or what people are stating could be digs , I feel like that can apply to both Peter and Rachel when it comes to some of their instagram posts. If they are indeed digs then that says something about how things ended between them! mood - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 8 1f61d But I hope they aren't digs man. And I hope these two keep it civil!

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:43 am

sdmom wrote:@NuFan that will be great to start tracking! Honestly, its the only thing that makes me feel Peter is still in the running for f1, Jmo. Please also keep as exact time as possible. I mean "almost as the same time" can be within 5 minutes, 20 minutes or 45 minutes. Too much info in too many threads and make it hard to track. Thanks again!

@sdmom  I am definitely going to try my best.  Smiley  I have a full time job so I may miss things occasionally. giggling

I also follow Bryan so I will see what I can glean from it. Contrary to popular belief, he definitely uses his SM but it is just not as frequent as the other two. He also does not use Instagram video which Rachel and especially Peter seem addicted to. But he comments on other people's, especially contestants, posts a decent amount.

As I mentioned above, I almost slammed the door shut the week prior but some of Peter's behavior (the need to stress he's home, the random beard, how he won't post pictures of his dog) plus SM activity made me change my mind. Now I am interested in seeing if this behavior holds and what it may mean. Maybe nothing. Maybe something.

Last edited by NuFan on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:44 am

chocolatebrownies wrote:At this point I'm just starting to find some of this funny! giggling As for digs or what people are stating could be digs , I feel like that can apply to both Peter and Rachel when it comes to some of their instagram posts. If they are indeed digs then that says something about how things ended between them!  mood - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 8 1f61d But I hope they aren't digs man. And I hope these two keep it civil!
Imo things probs didn't end so hot since it seems like she pushed and pushed for his ily, knowing about therapy and everything else and then chose someone else. I know it's her prerogative, she's the lead, it's her story, etc etc but just speculating things aren't that warm and fuzzy between them now imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:45 am

I can't see either of these 2 going back and forth insulting each other on SM, regardless of how things possibly ended. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:47 am

@Alanna why then is he liking all those positive comments about both of them being together hmmm ....it's all so confusing to me at this point laugh out loud

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:49 am

Alanna wrote:
chocolatebrownies wrote:At this point I'm just starting to find some of this funny! giggling As for digs or what people are stating could be digs , I feel like that can apply to both Peter and Rachel when it comes to some of their instagram posts. If they are indeed digs then that says something about how things ended between them!  mood - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 8 1f61d But I hope they aren't digs man. And I hope these two keep it civil!
Imo things probs didn't end so hot since it seems like she pushed and pushed for his ily, knowing about therapy and everything else and then chose someone else. I know it's her prerogative, she's the lead, it's her story, etc etc but just speculating things aren't that warm and fuzzy between them now imo.

Sorry, I know this is your opinion, but where do you think " it seems she pushed for his ILY"? We have no preview of that, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:49 am

Alanna wrote:

Maybe I'm jumping the gun here but I really don't think it would be a matter of her pushing for an ILY, he seems darn into her to me so I think if he is indeed the F2 then it would just be because she didn't fall in love with him. At this point all this is hypothetical anyways as the rest of the season is yet to unfold. Let's see as to how the equation between these two evolves.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 am

Lawkid wrote:@Alanna why then is he liking all those positive comments about both of them being together hmmm ....it's all so confusing to me at this point laugh out loud

IMO this is exactly why he is doing it. To continue to keep his fan base off kilter.
As long as there is continued hope and confusion that he could be the F1 it increases interest and talk. Talk is good for the show. Talk is good for Peter's business. So why wouldn't he?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 am

If it was always Peter coming on right after Rachel, then I could see he wants to be alerted every time she's online.

I just cannot see the purpose of a lead and F1, being online at the same time, if they are not physically together. Peter posted an IG, Rachel followed someone around the same time, and? What is that telling us, because I've read this so many times, and I still do not get the correlation.

That's the way it is today, many many people are constantly on their phone. I'm not but there are those who are. Chances are they will be online at the same time. Have we compared this activity to any other 29 guys? I'm sure there will be some similarities IMHO.

Meanwhile he's posting hashtags and similar words to what Rachel uses. To me it looks like he's trying to be cool.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:54 am

Am I to understand that there is some dissing going on btw the lead and final 2??

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:56 am

sophienette wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Sorry, I know this is your opinion, but where do you think " it seems she pushed for his ILY"? We have no preview of that, right?
It's jmo, because he seems hesitant from their 1:1 and it's her job as the lead to get both her final guys to propose so I'm sure that is what she did, all imo of course.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi