SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lawkid wrote:Peter and Rachel online once again minutes apart! It's becoming really strange to me laugh out loud
And look at his hashtags. He is like a douchey ex with all his likes and using her words laugh out loud I'm mostly kinda sorta joking.

https://instagram.com/p/BVhcaz9gVC4/

Is there a pattern as to who's online first?

About the likes, he's getting ready to like all those Peter for Bachelor comments as we have seen so many times in the past. Luke CS Jake and on and on . Smiley

I don't think I've ever seen him like a Peter for Bachelor post. But CMIIW.

*EDIT*

Back to top Go down

mood - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Wasn't TOG liking stuff that stated he should be the next bachelor. I frankly don't quite get as to how him liking anything would impact his business. Even if one were to consider that being a possibility , does that then mean these people who are going to his classes are going because they think he would end up with Rachel? So if he doesn't , would they stop going to his classes. His business I feel has already perhaps seen an increase in clients because folks have liked what they have seen on screen when it comes to him. I don't think the increase in clients or his business doing better has anything to do with him liking some random comments about Rachel and him. That very well could be to throw people off , which is exactly what TOG as well as Rachel too have been doing , be it the interviews or be it some of their SM activity. JMHO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If it was always Peter coming on right after Rachel, then I could see he wants to be alerted every time she's online.

I just cannot see the purpose of a lead and F1, being online at the same time, if they are not physically together. Peter posted an IG, Rachel followed someone around the same time, and? What is that telling us, because I've read this so many times, and I still do not get the correlation.

That's the way it is today, many many people are constantly on their phone. I'm not but there are those who are. Chances are they will be online at the same time. Have we compared this activity to any other 29 guys? I'm sure there will be some similarities IMHO.

Meanwhile he's posting hashtags and similar words to what Rachel uses. To me it looks like he's trying to be cool.

It could indicate she has an alert on him, and/or vice versa. It could also indicate absolutely nothing. It is too soon to tell if there is something here but it is worth noting and looking into further IMO.

For the record, I have been comparing her activity to Bryan's as well for ten days as well and have not noticed a similar pattern yet, which again be a function of him using the medium slightly less than the other two. The thing that gives me most pause so far with them is the hashtag "mood."

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:04 pm

NuFan wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If it was always Peter coming on right after Rachel, then I could see he wants to be alerted every time she's online.

I just cannot see the purpose of a lead and F1, being online at the same time, if they are not physically together. Peter posted an IG, Rachel followed someone around the same time, and? What is that telling us, because I've read this so many times, and I still do not get the correlation.

That's the way it is today, many many people are constantly on their phone. I'm not but there are those who are. Chances are they will be online at the same time. Have we compared this activity to any other 29 guys? I'm sure there will be some similarities IMHO.

Meanwhile he's posting hashtags and similar words to what Rachel uses. To me it looks like he's trying to be cool.

It could indicate she has an alert on him, and/or vice versa. It could also indicate absolutely nothing. It is too soon to tell if there is something here but it is worth noting and looking into further IMO.

For the record, I have been comparing her activity to Bryan's as well for ten days as well and have not noticed a similar pattern yet, which again be a function of him using the medium slightly less than the other two. The thing that gives me most pause so far with them is the hashtag "mood."
Bryan and Rachel, along with 31 million other people have used #mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:05 pm

Their SM activity could mean nothing but I don't see the problem with noting it as it happens. For all we know, things that don't make sense now, or things that seem insignificant now, could wind up telling a story later in sleuthing, or post show. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:08 pm

I'm just curious and since many have been keeping an eye on all this for awhile, could you guys share as to who posts first in these scenarios? Is it Peter and then Rachel follows soon after or is it the other way around usually?

chocolatebrownies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:09 pm

@chocolatebrownies It has happened both ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:13 pm

@GetUpGirl Thanks.

chocolatebrownies

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:14 pm

chocolatebrownies wrote:I'm just curious and since many have been keeping an eye on all this for awhile, could you guys share as to who posts first in these scenarios? Is it Peter and then Rachel follows soon after or is it the other way around usually?

@chocolatebrownies I answered this two pages back. The weekend before this past one, it was Rachel first. This past week, it's been mostly Peter first.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:20 pm

@NuFan Thanks for sharing that again. Appreciate it.

chocolatebrownies

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:03 pm

As an avid IG user, to me, it's a pretty telling sign that they're online at the same times considering they're often in different time zones with her constant travel and his seemingly busy work life. It is not far fetched to think one texts the other when they wake up and say what they will post on SM or discuss what they will do for the day. When I look at their SM, I see one letting the other glimpse into their day and hashtag insider pokes and jokes to get a smile out of one another.

When Rach posted the video of her tickling her nephew (showing off her band may I add), in my mind, she told him where she was and he said "Give that little man tickles from uncle P." Similarly, I see him telling Rach he's with his mom and oma and her saying "Awww I wish I was there, give them hugs!" THIS IS ALL JMO.

IMO it seems like they make it a point to be online together and don't shy away from the suggestive undertones. They have playful and compatible personalities that was seen on the barkfest date and this is a display of it. Some here call it being delusional for being adamant about recurring "coincidences," but I see it as 2 coy lovers trolling the internet, putting us in a frenzy, and getting a kick out of it!

this is all JMO.

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:22 pm

Well, I would certainly never go on the show, but if Peter's the next lead, I might need to apply.  It has to be destined  :gotcha:...  I've been on IG liking and posting at the same time as him a several times.  Hugesmile laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi