SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:LOL I have those kind of icon thingies all the time on my stuff too. But--I'm a Mimi. So...
@HEA I wish I thought it were the same pool. One pool edging looks rough and one looks smooth to me.

you are right but close enough laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:18 pm

sdmom wrote:My question is: if it's a public pool, where is everyone else? Bryan asked everyone to leave so he can have the pool all to himself/
Not trying to be snarky but curios to know.

It doesn't look like a public pool to me imo. Not with the mismatched furniture and the wall that close. Public pools usually have wider walkways and natching furniture. All imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:18 pm

I don't think it is a public pool. There isn't enough room between the pool and the fence for people to safely pass - total liability issue. There is barely enough room for those patio chairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:19 pm

sdmom wrote:Maybe we should compare those lounge chairs?

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing these forward so they are on the same page.

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 Img_0622
Rachel's IG story 5/27

coolangel wrote:

Maybe we should compare those lounge chairs?

for me it is the brown wall and the brown behind rachel that looks the same place

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:23 pm

It could be, but I can't help but think the stucco wall and old wooden windows don't belong on the same property as the modern fence and pool.

Maybe I am being too much, but the cushions of Rachel's chairs aren't structured or as modern as the other patio lounger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:23 pm

I don't think it's a public pool because on a public pool don't you have a deeper concrete walk way(this ones awfully shallow) and usually something that indicates footage next to the edge? Plus for a public pool wouldn't the foliage be cut back vs hanging over the patio furniture? But lastly usually you can sit into the the pool on an edging like a guttering for lack of better word in a pool club etc. I don't see that here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:23 pm

HEA wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I flipped the photo for comparison:
snipped

I think it is.
The person who took the picture was just not at the same place IMO

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 Captur28
SOURCE @Kashathediva
It looks like it COULD be the same pool. Not conclusive definitely but the light and ripple effects in the water and colour of the water/flooring looks identical. Bryan's pic looks like it was taken from the opposite side. The colour of the concrete beside the pool is also similar.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:25 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I have a theory.
Do you guys remember how Bryan suitcase was small during the whole filming? I can't bring the cap over cause im on my phone.
And Rachel cabin luggage is glossy

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 18579765_127315531162615_7556232935624409088_n

Also we know that Rachel might have just packed for the week end so she probably used her cabin luggage.

So my theory is that the luggage we see in the Cooper's pic is Ryan's and looking a the size of it, I think he might just be living there.

Or spending more time there than Rachel hence his physical disparution laugh out loud.
I don't know why he would need to live in the SHV house but there you go.
What do you guys think?

HEA wrote:

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 Captur27
July 2 Rachel IG

I see a luggage on the top right...

exactly what I saw.  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:27 pm

HEA wrote:
sdmom wrote:Maybe we should compare those lounge chairs?

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing these forward so they are on the same page.

lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 Img_0622
Rachel's IG story 5/27

Maybe we should compare those lounge chairs?

for me it is the brown wall and the brown behind rachel that looks the same place

That is a brown window but may go with a place with brown walls. But I don't see a wall behind her.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:28 pm

I feel like there were SCs of Kaitlyn's snaps that had that dark wall but I can't find them and I'm tired of looking. laugh out loud  Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.  hmmm
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:36 pm

gezzz it is hard to keep up the same discussion in both thread lazysunday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:41 pm

IMO it's not a public pool because this weekend has been a SHV weekend for several seasons in a row for the 'ette. I can't see the F1 going to a public pool during a SHV.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown