SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:57 pm

sdmom wrote:snipped

sdmom wrote:Where's Rachel? Where's Bryan?

Ok, Rachel, thanks so much for wearing the warch. Now, I have another request:
here's a photo from Saturday, May 27, your supposedly SHV.
DrAbs - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Img_0622
Rachel's IG story 5/27

If you are having another one with Bryan, please post a picture of
A. BBQ
B. Pool
C. The same necklace
D. The watch

Any of the above will make me 100% convinced Bryan is your f1. Please? Praying
Have a great weekend.

(Let's see if there's any response. Why not give it a try and ask, right? DrAbs - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 3806527698)

You also asked on Sunday. Maybe it's this post he read.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4285p924-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-10#1195636

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Hi, guys. Rachel and Bryan have me off the sidelines. I am so rooting for them.

First things first: When Rachel posted a couple of days ago about Copper... The sheets were brown, right? I need to go back and look. Bryan seems to be surrounded by a lot of brown bedding or upholstery. I need to find her picture.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:59 pm

we knew Bryan had studied the show previously cos he admits it in his bio but of course he studied Rachel specifically imo -- these comments are uncanny. Things Rachel said with Nick that Bryan used in his conversations with her. I've seen people screenshot comments on ig so I assume this is ok to share? if not mods feel free to delete

I honestly believe that Bryan studied @therachlindsay before coming on the show. Like after watching rachel's date with Nick in the evening portion of her new orleans date, there certain exact key words that bryan uses in his conversations with rachel that are definitely more than a coincidence. 1. Rachel talks about her marriage to her parents with nick, bryan brings his parents marriage up in the Ellen group date. 2. Rachel talks about how it's hard for her to be vulnerable she literally says "i can't be weak and i can't be vulnerable" and bryan brings up those EXACT words in his conversation with her in the cocktail party. 3. Rachel literally said " i don't believe in fairytale but today was a fairytale" and bryan said fairytale in their conversation many times. Bryan studied rachel! Rachel, i don't want you to Get played or hurt. So i hope you did'n choose bryan. We all see through him. Peter is husband material and wee all can see the love between to of you. peter is the One don't throw that of the Window
source: mary_shakina commenting on https://www.instagram.com/p/BWGqK7fjMlx/?taken-by=therachlindsay

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:00 pm

He always looks sad to me. I also see that his Bachelor campaign is also kicking into gear with the now all of a sudden shirtless posts. :stirthepot JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:00 pm

likeashipblown wrote:Hi, guys. Rachel and Bryan have me off the sidelines. I am so rooting for them.

First things first: When Rachel posted a couple of days ago about Copper... The sheets were brown, right? I need to go back and look. Bryan seems to be surrounded by a lot of brown bedding or upholstery. I need to find her picture.

They were different imo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Carine wrote:Yeah... Still a no for me laugh out loud..
Is okay...attraction is subjective   DrAbs - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 3806527698 :yes:

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  DrAbs - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 1f49b  DrAbs - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:02 pm

Cila51290 wrote:i also see that his Bachelor campaign is also kicking into gear with the now all of a sudden shirtless posts. :stirthepot JMO
Well then TOG has had his campaign going all season long jmo laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:03 pm

emusha wrote:we knew Bryan had studied the show previously cos he admits it in his bio but of course he studied Rachel specifically imo -- these comments are uncanny. Things Rachel said with Nick that Bryan used in his conversations with her. I've seen people screenshot comments on ig so I assume this is ok to share? if not mods feel free to delete

I honestly believe that Bryan studied @therachlindsay before coming on the show. Like after watching rachel's date with Nick in the evening portion of her new orleans date, there certain exact key words that bryan uses in his conversations with rachel that are definitely more than a coincidence. 1. Rachel talks about her marriage to her parents with nick, bryan brings his parents marriage up in the Ellen group date. 2. Rachel talks about how it's hard for her to be vulnerable she literally says "i can't be weak and i can't be vulnerable" and bryan brings up those EXACT words in his conversation with her in the cocktail party. 3. Rachel literally said " i don't believe in fairytale but today was a fairytale" and bryan said fairytale in their conversation many times. Bryan studied rachel! Rachel, i don't want you to Get played or hurt. So i hope you did'n choose bryan. We all see through him. Peter is husband material and wee all can see the love between to of you. peter is the One don't throw that of the Window
source: mary_shakina commenting on https://www.instagram.com/p/BWGqK7fjMlx/?taken-by=therachlindsay

This is verbatim what the poster here wrote - see page 59. I assume its the same person or they just copied here.
These are the comments that started this conversation.

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:04 pm

Based on all the comments on that pic, most are going banana's, so I imagine he'd be a very popular bachelor IMHO.

I'm wondering why he needs to get his mind right before he starts grilling. Something must have distracted him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Diana wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:i also see that his Bachelor campaign is also kicking into gear with the now all of a sudden shirtless posts. :stirthepot JMO
Well then TOG has had his campaign going all season long jmo laugh out loud

Yup! Pretty much. DrAbs - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 2498057887
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:08 pm

He is so fine! Now We just need a pic from Rachel.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:08 pm

I have been off the boards mostly so didn't catch it. I think they bring up very interesting links between R's time on Nick's season and what Bryan is saying to her specifically because Bryan brought up these keywords and discussions with Rachel without her prompting him. He's the one who told her to be vulnerable with him, he's the one who said theirs is a fairytale. And I always thought it was interesting he brought up his parent's marriage when she'd done it on Nick's season... he's mirroring Rachel and using words that she uses. This is a very powerful tactic when you're engaging with people and trying to get them to like you and to be persuaded by what you have to say -- iirc it's actually a technique taught for sales and persuasion.  for example this page outlines the technique: https://www.thebalance.com/what-is-mirroring-2917376

IMHO The more time passes the more I realize how much more shallow this relationship between B&R is imo If she chose him - good luck to her. imo

Mirroring is a technique in which one person adopts the physical and verbal behaviors of another. If that sounds a little creepy, consider this: It's subtle when it's done properly and it can have subliminal effects. It can be an invaluable rapport-building tool in the sales industry.
Mirroring can be a powerful tool in sales because it can lead your prospect into subconsciously believing that you're acting like him because you're his friend, or that you'd make a great friend because you're so much like him. Salespeople can use mirroring to quickly build rapport with their prospects.

But it's extremely important to be subtle. Mirroring only works if the prospect doesn't realize what you're doing and that you're doing it on purpose.
source: https://www.thebalance.com/what-is-mirroring-2917376

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown