SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:37 pm

I believe that it is not very common for men to be that open. I believe that if a man open up about his feelings, a lot of guys would treat him as a sissi. I believe that it exist some gems (please not that I not say Bryan as I do not know him, I am talking in general) that can express their feelings, are confident in their skin and know at a certain age what they want in life and do not need time to think about it. they are just ready. IMO

I believe Bryan is genuine and mostly in his PI. I do not see any fake or play when he talks about Rachel. He is calm. He is not OTT. He just kept his door open from the get go and this allowed him to just be natural and share his feelings that way. he does not play macho BS. He does not care about dramas. He is sharing a space and time with other guys and his focus is Rachel (IMO). Period.

Compared to the hundred of guys I listened in this show, bryan is definitely refreshing.

JMO

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:53 pm

Talk about advertising that you're the f1. It's OTT, just like he's been all season imo. He may as well post a sign saying "Winner".

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:56 pm

albean99 wrote:Talk about advertising that you're the f1. It's OTT, just like he's been all season imo. He may as well post a sign saying "Winner".

care to elaborate please?
i do not see the advertising you are mentioning
thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:59 pm

@HEA He's posted 2 pics in a row that looks like like a SHV to anyone who's followed the show before, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:02 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:She has fried chicken and Brian was grilling?  But definitely a different bed than the one zcoppers pic was taken on!

The pillows are different colors imo.  

I am so confused right now. :yes:

The chicken has me confused also. Two differnt foods ? Were those at two different times of the day or what ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:03 am

Guess I don't see Bryans's last few IG posts as any different than some of Peter's IG posts. IMO, whoever is F1 has totally been trolling with the some of posts they've made.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:04 am

IMO all 3 are trolling hard.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:39 am

Bryan has barely used social media this season and it's clear that's partly because he's kind of inept with it. Dude makes two posts and suddenly he's clearly advertising he's the winner and being over the top. Okay then.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:48 am

nd4reality wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:She has fried chicken and Brian was grilling?  But definitely a different bed than the one zcoppers pic was taken on!

The chicken has me confused also. Two differnt foods ? Were those at two different times of the day or what ?

I am guessing fried chr was lunch or late afternoon I think someone said it (and I can now se it) the clocknext to the bed said it was close to 3. The grilling picture came later. Also I really think she has two different bikini tops on one looks white to me the other blue and white stripes.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:52 am

Bryan has posted close to 30 pics on IG since coming back from filming. I don't consider that 'barely' using SM. JMO.

DrAbs - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:57 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I am guessing fried chr was lunch or late afternoon I think someone said it  (and I can now se it) the clocknext to the bed said it was close to 3.  The grilling picture came later.  Also I really think she has two different bikini tops on one looks white to me the other blue and white stripes.

Got it. Tks.

So besides the food choices I have another observation.

Bryan took both sets of pictures ( picture and grilling story) as a selfie. Just making a note of that.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:02 am

@nd4reality I noticed that as well.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown