SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:51 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if the next SHV isn't until next weekend and early into the week or during the week,  with the 4th as a holiday being included.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:54 pm

IMO the tagging turned off is secretive - as if he has something to hide but what that is - who knows. IMO after the FR the F1 and R would discuss in depth the whole process and happenings during the production. This would include the Demario embarrassment and Lees appalling racial behaviour hence the F1 would be more than aware of R feelings on the situations. Therefore imo the F 1 would/should be more considerate of his sm followings. IMO it is also telling that he 'unfollowed' both at the same on sm when Demario left prior.  It was if he was reading this forum instead of discussing it wit R. I'm a P fan so maybe bias but imo R would expect 100% on the issue of race discrimination especially from F1.  I feel angry and violated by Lee and the producers watching the show. And I as a view would expect her F1 to support her 100%. JMHO

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:57 pm

Personally if I was going to go on this show, I'd turn of tags and it would have nothing to do with trying to hide things.  And all to do with keeping sanity and to avoid having a million tags of nonsense that didn't concern me or a 1000 tags of my bio pic etc.  Its nuts just how much fans and nonfans tag the cast IMO.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:59 pm

I don't think Bryan having his tags off is indicative of anything. It just bugs me because it makes him harder to track IMO laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:01 pm

Loulou wrote:IMO the tagging turned off is secretive - as if he has something to hide but what that is - who knows. IMO after the FR the F1 and R would discuss in depth the whole process and happenings during the production. This would include the Demario embarrassment and Lees appalling racial behaviour hence the F1 would be more than aware of R feelings on the situations. Therefore imo the F 1 would/should be more considerate of his sm followings. IMO it is also telling that he 'unfollowed' both at the same on sm when Demario left prior.  It was if he was reading this forum instead of discussing it wit R. I'm a P fan so maybe bias but imo R would expect 100% on the issue of race discrimination especially from F1.  I feel angry and violated by Lee and the producers watching the show. And I as a view would expect her F1 to support her 100%. JMHO
This Lee business and sm following does make me wonder very very much about Bryan and how he'd ever be okay following Lee if he's truly f1, other than if he was outright forced/threatened to do so by production as some have already speculated.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Personally if I was going to go on this show, I'd turn of tags and it would have nothing to do with trying to hide things.  And all to do with keeping sanity and to avoid having a million tags of nonsense that didn't concern me or a 1000 tags of my bio pic etc.  Its nuts just how much fans and nonfans tag the cast IMO.  

JMO

Also, both Rachel, Peter and Bryan are both novices in comparison to past cast in dealing with social media, so it's very possible production may have assisted them and given them cues in how to deal with social media, especially after recent seasons fiascos with snapchat etc. It may have even been suggested to turn off the tags.  It keeps things very simple from the beginning.
@Alanna
This Lee business and sm following does make me wonder very very much about Bryan and how he'd ever be okay following Lee if he's truly f1, other than if he was outright forced/threatened to do so by production as some have already speculated.
. I have thought about this a lot.
The lead generally knows that first night who they are interested in F1/F2. TPTB IMO cast Lee on purpose IMO. I do not believe that they were in the dark regarding his true nature. Certainly they were aware of it by the 3rd episode of taping. So is it so farfetched to think that TPTB deliberately set Lee up as a room mate with Bryan being one of the main interest of the lead? IDK. I think it's very very likely.
I think it's very likely TPTB had strong influence over someone(Bryan) naive concerning social media skills. JMOAA.
Does it excuse ignorant behavior? Nothing ever excuses ignorant behavior IMO. I guess when things are said and done the truth may come out especially if Bryan is the F1. I still find it strange and coincidental that Bryan unfollowed Lee soon after the episode aired as if he finally could do so.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
Loulou wrote:IMO the tagging turned off is secretive - as if he has something to hide but what that is - who knows. IMO after the FR the F1 and R would discuss in depth the whole process and happenings during the production. This would include the Demario embarrassment and Lees appalling racial behaviour hence the F1 would be more than aware of R feelings on the situations. Therefore imo the F 1 would/should be more considerate of his sm followings. IMO it is also telling that he 'unfollowed' both at the same on sm when Demario left prior.  It was if he was reading this forum instead of discussing it wit R. I'm a P fan so maybe bias but imo R would expect 100% on the issue of race discrimination especially from F1.  I feel angry and violated by Lee and the producers watching the show. And I as a view would expect her F1 to support her 100%. JMHO

I think that is stretching it. How could they possibly force him to follow Lee? What are they going to do? Sue him? For not following a racist so that the show can have a foiler? ... At the expense of the feeling of his fiancé who is a WOC? If he is truly a man in love, he should be giving them the finger....we need an emoticon of that! I would like to see them try to enforce something like that....particularly now with the stuff going on in BIP. If it was me, I would be putting up such a stink at that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:25 pm

I don't think force would be the right term. I think after filming and the FRC, production and or handlers probably advised him with social media. JMO. They may have helped him follow certain people and asked him not to unfollow anyone until after certain dates--even the ATFR. PERIOD. They may have asked him to untag himself until ATFR. Who knows if any kind of disagreements have been going on throughout all this. He may have given them hell which culminated in the unfollow within 24 after the episode airing.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:25 pm

Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I think that is stretching it. How could they possibly force him to follow Lee? What are they going to do? Sue him? For not following a racist so that the show can have a foiler? ... At the expense of the feeling of his fiancé who is a WOC? If he is truly a man in love, he should be giving them the finger....we need an emoticon of that! I would like to see them try to enforce something like that....particularly now with the stuff going on in BIP. If it was me, I would be putting up such a stink at that.

I agree with @Sprite. I can't fathom Producers forcing or coercing Bryan to follow Lee given who he's engaged to if he's the F1.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by loveisallweneed Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:27 pm

No Rachel, don't make music with Lee (even playfully)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156246945267846&id=17342227845&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&_rdr

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:28 pm

I don't think Lee was Bryan's roommate. He may have been at some point but according to the comments made by Will on this post, Bryan roomed with Dean, Peter, Josiah and Will (of the guys remaining in that picture).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVnN3rABuaE/?taken-by=everything.bachelor

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:29 pm

I think in the mansion they were room mates.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler