SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
I still find it strange and coincidental that Bryan unfollowed Lee soon after the episode aired as if he finally could do so.
Or as if he/someone he knew was reading here. I think that scenario is way more likely than him being 'forced/manipulated/cajoled into following Lee. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by NuFan Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:30 pm

Bryan unfollowed after comments he eventually deleted were left on his IG.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
I still find it strange and coincidental that Bryan unfollowed Lee soon after the episode aired as if he finally could do so.
Or as if he/someone he knew was reading here. I think that scenario is way more likely than him being 'forced/manipulated/cajoled into following Lee. Jmo.

I think what makes it even more unusual is the fact he also unfollowed Demario at the same time which was odd. The forum was calling him out on following both.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:33 pm

And to add, he had no reason to unfollow DeMarion who was sent home since epi. 2.

So, it's likely he or someone close to him was reading her. imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:36 pm

@ReneeM But this kind of thing can be said of any of the cast with anything.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@ReneeM But this kind of thing can be said of any of the cast with anything.
And it is usually said. I'm surprised you haven't raised this point because it just seems like the most obvious option IMO. Cast members and their families from both international and the US version of the show have posted here, so we know a lot of them know about this place. And so many of them time and time again have done things right after being criticized here that make it so obvious they or someone they know read here, Bryan's just another one added to the list IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:43 pm

Carine wrote:Was just about to ask when he had his tags off? Is it possible that his tags has always been off or is this a recent thing..?

I think it's @allaboutlove and @coolangel first noticed his tag was off. Maybe they can tell us when they noticed it?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:50 pm

I followed Bryan the day he took his profile off private, his tags have been off since then at least.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:57 pm

IMO, the producers cast Lee fully aware of his racism --hey maybe he was cast because of it---all for DRAMA. They couldn't pass up such an opportunity. It explains to me why Lee and Kenny both got roses to advance to the next episode--let them go head to head on a 2on 1--to provide DRAMA. I think R wanted to send one or both home but she wasn't allowed to coz pros still needed them.
I don't buy for a minute that they had no idea who Lee is. They know everything--things like who has a girlfriend etc--they know before filming & they strategically place the "outings" in certain episodes for maximum drama. IMO. The pros aren't really concerned about the feelings of the contestants Imo
With that said, I wouldn't be surprised that the pros have a handle on what the Lead & F4 put up on SM. They could still control what to post etc--AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by loveisallweneed Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:09 pm

http://www.indiewire.com/2017/05/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-paul-scheer-turn-it-on-podcast-1201831421/amp/

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:11 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:http://www.indiewire.com/2017/05/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-paul-scheer-turn-it-on-podcast-1201831421/amp/

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 12 I-l3wzngb-x3-e1495657128291
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:13 pm

I love that top mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 12 1f60d

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler