SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:30 am

Just like there are clues for Peter as F1, these posts could be clues against him being F1. It's all part of sleuthing. We'll find out soon, although not soon enough. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by TLTF Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:36 am

HEA wrote:
TLTF wrote:Fitness is Peter's passion and work. Him coming back to work on his passion and his job is just normal to me. I'm sure Bryan went to work as well Smiley

I am just talking about Peter's IG not Bryan and I do not deny Peter is passionate about his job and partners, that's for sure IMO.

Correct me if I am wrong, Bryan posted nothing after his return about his job. He is not promoting his place on his summary IG. It is mainly family and friends

Again this is not an attack here against Peter. My goal is to try to see the mindset of each guy after the FRC. That is all.

JMO

I understand but what I wanted to say is that I don't think imo that this is clue of him being f2 or f1 or sad or not after the FRC because if Peter does not promote after being absent for 2 months he could loose clients and business it's a 2 man job jmo. His business is him.

#TeamPeter mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 15 1f495
#TeamRachel mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 15 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:38 am

Why would he loose clients? He is the boss and he had a team running his business during his absence no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:39 am

HEA wrote:
TLTF wrote:Fitness is Peter's passion and work. Him coming back to work on his passion and his job is just normal to me. I'm sure Bryan went to work as well Smiley

I am just talking about Peter's IG not Bryan and I do not deny Peter is passionate about his job and partners, that's for sure IMO.

Correct me if I am wrong, Bryan posted nothing after his return about his job. He is not promoting his place on his summary IG. It is mainly family and friends

Again this is not an attack here against Peter. My goal is to try to see the mindset of each guy after the FRC. That is all.

JMO

Thank you and I appreciate what you are doing.
You are trying to briefly point out a timeline how his SM is highlighting his business and branding.
I agree. Totally lines up with the things I have heard.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:43 am

@HEA IA with your thought process, because prior to the show, he did not advertise as much. Again, this isn't a slam against Peter, everyone should take advantage of them going from a few hundred followers to thousands. He appears to have taken advantage of that from day one.

Comparing that to any other F1, I don't recall a F1 being so visible on SM promoting his work himself and his daily activities. I paid no attention to 1F but CMIIW he didn't even work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:47 am

But again if I am an engineer how do I need to promote my business. I'm an employee. Whereas Peter is a business owner. His business is him. No clients no money. Bachelorette or not. And yes he gave the boss hat to one of his friends fortunately but when you have a business of course you want to promote it. F1 or f2. Sad or not. Jmo again.

#TeamPeter mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 15 1f495
#TeamRachel mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 15 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:51 am

@TLTF Totally agree, I'm not disagreeing with you. However, if I go through his SM prior to filming he was no where near marketing like he is now. I'm considered self employed, I'm very aware of the importance of promoting yourself.

It's an observation, IMHO nothing more. Comparing to other F1's who were self employed Chris /Des comes to mind.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:51 am

@TLTF you are totally allowed to have your opinion!!

I just fail to see why he would loose clients. For me, right at this moment, his popularity is very high. So on contrary IMHO, he would GAIN clients now. During his absence, I believe his clients maybe heard he was on the bachelorette or just moved on with their own schedule and membership.

It is right now that he is promoting, while his popularity is good. It is a great business move but why would he said he is going on a fitness tour (USA?) if he is F1? That means what if he is F1? Long distance relationship?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:57 am

Engineers, Drs, lawyers, architects, etc. can own their own businesses.  No matter if it's a 1 man office or hundreds.  And they need promotion for their business as well.  And while a lot if by word of mouth, doesn't mean it can't be done on SM or anything else, regardless of if your the business owner or an employee, IMO and experience.

And no clients, no money is how any business works, IMO.  

If he's taking advantage of the spotlight fine, but IMO he's branding and building on his fame and time in the spotlight.  Not excusing him or making exceptions for him because there have been others business owners who did not self promote as much, but IMO, their businesses probably did benefit from them being on the show/popularity from the show.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:01 pm

I know I am switching gears here......but selfishly, it would be nice if Bryan gave us something to sleuth/ponder, LOL. I mean come on.

We can attempt to explain all the clues away from this last week in favor of Peter as F1- the Copper / Rose toy post from Rachel, the Texas Rangers hat from Peter, the possible trolling poster saying that Peter won and there has been no SHV (I made a little timeline in the Peter thread that mildly supports that theory, will bring over here). Whether they are perceived or real, they are still little drops in the bucket in favor of Peter.

Bryan isn't giving us anything. Maybe that will change next week after his 1:1.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:02 pm

I'm going to compare potential future f1 Peter with other recent past f1 guys at the stage they were the potential f1.

They did not do any promotion. The most recent 2 f1s were in the same line of business.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:07 pm

I'm sorry, but I just can't see why there would be no SHVs when others who also had real grown up, professional jobs managed to fit them in.  IMO, there have indeed been SHVs because I don't believe that the lead and F1, especially a lead that didn't seem fond of long distance relationships, would only want to FaceTime, text and talk on the phone without meeting up for over a month or more.  Especially since it would be on ABC's dime, not theirs.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler