SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:48 am

@nd4reality Rachel used #Mood the day after he did. I don't see either as sad.

I do like that we don't know for sure yet who is F1.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:52 am

HEA wrote:My take on the tags off is that his account (as well as Rachel) is under close watch. I believe they have someone who monitor them, probably not control them but at least check them carefully. On Zac NZ season, Zac did not follow his F1 and this was a clue for most that he picked her (was not part of it but retroactively now I understand)

I am convinced that the producers know about SM and the spoilers risks IMO. There is no way they want to have a remake of Katlyn/Shawn snapchat again IMO. I think he was told to remove both Lee and Demario because they became public enemies number uno on SM.

Could be because he was pissed off after last monday episode and a show of support but DeMario scandal was last week and he did not unfriend him. So IMO it was a producer move.

I am still not convinced that there is a specific production person who is in charge of monitoring the F1 F2 Lead SM.

JMOAA

So producers had to tell him to unfollow a racist? That would be so sad and not a good indication of the future longevity of their relationship. Either way....if they told him to follow or unfollow...IMO that is not a good look for him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:01 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:@nd4reality Rachel used #Mood the day after he did.  I don't see either as sad.

I do like that we don't know for sure yet who is F1.  

She did I get that.
However I'm trying to get an overall feel of what has been sleuthed and noted by me post filming.
It's a felling I get. I remember thinking Brooks looked stressed and his sm was not that of a man that won ( as per most people's opinion on the boards). TBTH I am beginning to get a vibe from bryan that he not totally happy. This could change with more sleuthing but just wanted to note what I am currently thinking.

Something Elise I thought of:
Rachel said she did not like a guy wearing no socks ( Ryan secreast quiz ), B does not wear socks all the time.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:05 am

I  don't get the producer influencing that either. Bottom line for me, he did not see Lee's "quirks"-was that what the other dud called it Rolling Eyes as that offensive, hence, the follow. He only unfollowed when he was called out on it. Everyone can make a mistake.  Sometimes,  things are just exactly as it appears.  I  don't even know what the upside to tptb telling him to follow and unfollow Lee will be? How will it benefit his relationship with R if he is the F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:07 am

^^^^ which again is adding to my clues that he is not. Jmo

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:07 am

@nd4reality Just curious. Where do you get that vibe about Bryan not being happy? I haven't seen anything from him yet that leads me to believe that.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:12 am

quietpal wrote:@nd4reality Just curious. Where do you get that vibe about Bryan not being happy? I haven't seen anything from him yet that leads me to believe that.

One clip but this is not all, The clip of Will Josiah and Bryan. I will post if I can find it, not find it ATM.

If anyone else can post it would be much appreciated.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:15 am

Perspectives I guess, but Bryan actually looked happy to me in that video.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:16 am

nd4reality wrote:
quietpal wrote:@nd4reality Just curious. Where do you get that vibe about Bryan not being happy? I haven't seen anything from him yet that leads me to believe that.

One clip but this is not all, The clip of Will Josiah and Bryan. I will post if I can find it, not find it ATM.

If anyone else can post it would be much appreciated.

That night I thought Bryan looked disinterested or distracted at certain moments with the group, but that was the day or around the time Rachel made an IG story about a family member passing away. So, I initially attributed it to perhaps that esp. because Bryan was on his phone a couple times in the videos. But, then I think someone on this board found another IG post saying that her great grandmother had actually passed away earlier that week or something. So, I'm not sure.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:19 am

For the first time today, I truly took the time to check Peter's IG and clicked on the people he tagged. What truly startle me is that he immediately promoted his business and business partner after the FRC. Yesterday he even promoted himself for a business tour.

This is not IMHO a F1 attitude but more like a guy who is now using the franchise to make profitable his popularity on the bachelorette.

note: this is NOT a bad thing. I think again it is a smart move. They used him. He uses the franchise. But for me it is not a F1 after show I am used to see... IMO

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 14 Captur15
mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 14 Capt10
mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 14 Captu10
mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 14 Captur16
Peter Krauss IG

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:23 am

Fitness is Peter's passion and work. Him coming back to work on his passion and his job is just normal to me. I'm sure Bryan went to work as well Smiley

#TeamPeter mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 14 1f495
#TeamRachel mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 14 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:26 am

TLTF wrote:Fitness is Peter's passion and work. Him coming back to work on his passion and his job is just normal to me. I'm sure Bryan went to work as well Smiley

I am just talking about Peter's IG not Bryan and I do not deny Peter is passionate about his job and partners, that's for sure IMO.

Correct me if I am wrong, Bryan posted nothing after his return about his job. He is not promoting his place on his summary IG. It is mainly family and friends

Again this is not an attack here against Peter. My goal is to try to see the mindset of each guy after the FRC. That is all.

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler