SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:47 pm

From my understanding he has 1 older sister, and 1 older brother. I forgot how I found that out, LOL! Let me see....

Back to top Go down

ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:00 pm

ReneeM wrote:They're her nephews. Source

ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 21 Screen14

Awww. Children are my weakness. Have to love those little chubby cheeks. :babybaloon: :babysleeping:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:00 pm

Nunfan thanks for the hat connection. When I saw the pic I instantly took notice of the hat as photo taken inside. Funny how each person depending on F1 preferences see something different. Aug 7 seems along way off. Jmo

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Sorry- got distracted! The woman in the top right pic with the darker hair in the reddish top is his older sister, Debra Lynch (married name). I am not seeing a pic of his older brother, Jeffrey, on his IG......but he is connected to his brother's wife, Amelia. source IG & fb

ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 21 Bryan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:16 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I'm going to compare potential future f1 Peter with other recent past f1 guys at the stage they were the potential f1.

They did not do any promotion. The most recent 2 f1s were in the same line of business.

I think it makes sense for an F1 to wait before promoting since after the revelation, he will be even more in the spolight. Whereas any other contestant will need to use the spotlight during the airing.

Having said that, every situation I different.

I also think how SM is being used is changing very quickly, so what others have or haven't done, may not necessarily apply to him. He may have looked at how Shawn is using his SM to promote his business and used that as a model. Does it mean he is F1 or F2? I have no idea, but just objectively looking at that, I personally can't make a judgement.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:29 pm

Loulou wrote:Nunfan thanks for the hat connection. When I saw the pic I instantly took notice of the hat as photo taken inside. Funny how each person depending on F1 preferences see something different. Aug 7 seems along way off. Jmo

you are very right on this bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:31 pm

question... did rachel go to LA stadium like jojo for some charity or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:35 pm

HEA wrote:question... did rachel go to LA stadium like jojo for some charity or something?
She threw out the first pitch at a dodgers game, and she was wearing a dodgers snap in some pics that I saw. In all the pics I saw, she was wearing the hat backwards though so it's hard to know what the hat she got/was wearing looks like from the front.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:37 pm

ReneeM wrote:
HEA wrote:question... did rachel go to LA stadium like jojo for some charity or something?
She threw out the first pitch at a dodgers game, and she was wearing a dodgers snap in some pics that I saw. In all the pics I saw, she was wearing the hat backwards though so it's hard to know what the hat she got/was wearing looks like from the front.

Is she wearing the hat indoors? Yeah I could see how this could be perceived as a shout-out. Everything seems like something these days, haha

Last edited by bluejay25 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:40 pm

Ok so I just found a video. Looks like the same hat she's wearing today.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:41 pm

Rachel is being messy AF today IMO. ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 21 3806527698 She just posted this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVviPX9jekt/?taken-by=therachlindsay

LA Dodgers cap + nephew + copper + baby fever! Rachel or someone close to her definitely reads the board IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:42 pm

I don't think it's messy at all. & I love when people are messy on SM.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler