SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by coolangel Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:25 am

IMO Rachel is right that we won't see the end coming.. The LA Dodgers cap is a clue for Ben Higgins.  cantstopl  rofl

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 25 Rs_634x1024-170523203922-634-ben-higgins-mv-52317
Source

IMO Rachel got the cap a few weeks back when she threw the first pitch at the MLB game. (Source)

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by robinvi Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:33 am

They actually look great together!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:41 am

coolangel wrote:IMO Rachel is right that we won't see the end coming.. The LA Dodgers cap is a clue for Ben Higgins.  cantstopl  rofl
snipped
@2observe "A season of firsts" the supposed F3 is really F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:44 am

Lost17 wrote:
coolangel wrote:IMO Rachel is right that we won't see the end coming.. The LA Dodgers cap is a clue for Ben Higgins.  cantstopl  rofl
snipped
Exactly!!!!
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:27 am

So, Rachel is with Astrid now? Isn't Astrid supposed to be on BIP? When is that supposed to start filming again?

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:11 am

2observe wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
snipped
Exactly!!!!
Is that Eric?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:15 am

robinvi wrote:They actually look great together!
Im confused - is it being suggested that Rachel ends up with Ben H? That would be a first!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:45 am

sorry mods, not sure where to put this:

ABC Press - synopsis episode 1305 - 06/26/17 wrote:Kenny and Lee continue their compelling and impassioned confrontation during the spelling-bee group date after-party, but Rachel sends a message by what man she rewards the coveted group date rose. The oyster culture of Bluffton, South Carolina, provides Rachel and Jack Stone with a romantic backdrop for their one-on-one date that ends in a surprise. A distraught Bachelorette goes straight to her rose ceremony and while the past week has been tough for her, it has brought her clarity. The lucky remaining men will begin the international leg of their journey as they head off to picturesque Oslo, Norway.
source

so she had 2 QT with her top F1 F2... but she gave the rose to Bryan with a message to the group?  Hugesmile

Just Looking wrote:
robinvi wrote:They actually look great together!
Im confused - is it being suggested that Rachel ends up with Ben H?  That would be a first!

I am almost sure it was a joke meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 25 2498057887

so it was Oslo (norway), Copenhagen (Denmark), Geneva & french border (Switzerland), back to USA (HTD) Northern Spain (F3) and ?  F2-FRC)

is that it?

or will they move for the F2 closer to USA such Bahamas or around? do we know? IMO it would make sense if they remain in Spain but move to Canaries, the spanish islands in front of Marocco: hotter weather and very similar to any F2 places they favor. Budget wise it would make sense IMO Because I checked the temperatures in march in Northern Spain and it is mostly rain and average temperatures, South of Spain would be slightly hotter but not by much IMO. They love their sandy beaches...

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:50 am

2observe wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
She threw out the first pitch at a dodgers game, and she was wearing a dodgers snap in some pics that I saw. In all the pics I saw, she was wearing the hat backwards though so it's hard to know what the hat she got/was wearing looks like from the front.

Is she wearing the hat indoors? Yeah I could see how this could be perceived as a shout-out. Everything seems like something these days, haha
Imo, the LA Dodger cap could be a shout out to Eric.  I haven't ruled him out as a possible F1.

As absolutely crazy as it sounds, in the back of my mind, I have not either. That would be the best foiler of all. cantstopl Think of all those sneaky SHV no one saw coming.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:18 am

That would be really "the most dramatic season" laugh out loud I would be really really surprised if it is Eric..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:19 am

By no means am I saying it is Eric. I am saying it would be a huge surprise jaw drop.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:37 am

I wouldn't be shocked at all. I wouldn't be shocked at any of the F3 being F1. I mean, they all 3 made it to the top 3 out of 31 guys, so obviously any of them could be the one. I wouldn't be shocked if she picked Dean, but we "know" he went to BiP. To me she has the most passion with Dean and Bryan. I would be MOST surprised if she is with Peter, of the top 4! But not shocked. That's just me. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler