SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:
HEA wrote:
BBQ.... open doors... in and out

Texas us quite hot right now Smiley Smiley Smiley

All I know is, when I'm playing with my niece and baby cousin indoors, my hat (because I'm always wearing one) always frustrates me, and within 5-10 minutes of playing I take it off. The brim gets in the way of full on rolling around hugs, and more importantly, tummy kisses.

I hear you. I hate caps. I hate hats. I hate anything on my head. I use a ponytail and I am good to go! meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 24 2498057887
but some loves caps and do not care. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:40 pm

now if Peter post a toddler picture today I'm gonna pee in my pants out of laughing. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:52 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think for sure Rach reads this forum. I also think it's more than just coincidence that Rach posted a pic with her nephew on her IG acct after Bryan posted one with his 'nephew' (via cousin) and both of them having 'the" in front of their usernames (Bryan changed his earlier on in sleuthing and it matches Rach's). Just like I think it was more than coincidence when Rach and Bryan were the ones who were less SM active during possibles SHVs.

:detective

ITA with your entire post. Regarding the bolded, Rachel's sister Constance unliked Paco's this post after I posted a SC of her 'like' here. That was my first clue that Rachel or her sister reads this forum IMO. Now her new pic has #babyfever right after @HEA mentioned about it. giggling Too many coincidences IMO. meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 24 4256136633

All JMO
meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 24 1377737533 ITA with your post too as per usual and totally thinking the same! I have seen similar clues with Rach's sister. Reminds me of Rach posting her #meday pic after I posted she and Bryan were MIA during the first possible SHV visit. Just another clue IMO that Rach reads here meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 24 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:55 pm

HEA wrote:now if Peter post a toddler picture today I'm gonna pee in my pants out of laughing. cantstopl

I'm just picturing cantstopl him going out to find a random toddler to take a picture with, so he can also post and drive us all more batty.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:56 pm

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:11 pm

It could be a lot worse. Think along the lines of an IG story wear he wears a Shirley Temple costume and starts singing Animal Crackers in My Soup. Nothing would surprise me. Give the guy a sucker.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by loveisallweneed Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:19 pm

http://www.indiewire.com/2017/05/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-paul-scheer-turn-it-on-podcast-1201831421/amp/

Beginning at the 14:15 minute mark till about 16, Rachel talks about the dates and her input in the way they are created.

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:55 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:http://www.indiewire.com/2017/05/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-paul-scheer-turn-it-on-podcast-1201831421/amp/

Beginning at the 14:15 minute mark till about 16, Rachel talks about the dates and her input in the way they are created.

yes. I read another bachelorette and bachelor saying that they speak about the nono yes and maybes. Of course prods know exactly who is afraid of what and who has experience of this IMO. It is my understand that they try to have as little as possible hazard in the production. They have to plan the dates in advance, made the deals with the foreigner cities, USA but other countries. So they study way before they start the season. It is IMO carefully studied, dissected and then they put the names on their boxes.... IMO

It is also my understanding that it does not take very long for the lead to know who she has a crush the first night. I do not believe that the romantic place where rachel and bryan kissed was just hazard. It was planned with one guy. It happened that rachel had her focus on Bryan the first night.... and then we had our Jordan/Jojo FIR and first kiss.

I do remember episode 2, Rachel excused herself to Bryan for not giving him a date.......... so yes she may had a say about her limits but she had no say on how it will be played out IMO

This is why, IMO, last monday she was pissed off and probably way above that since she did not write her blog. She was played. Plain and simple IMO. She was played with waboom. with Blake E. with DeMario.... that she could handled IMO. Part of the beast and they explained her the evil necessary to make good TV.... But where they crossed the line was Lee the racist. A waboom is harmless... a racist is unacceptable IMO.

So IMO, prods decided who and when. She negociated with prods the go and the nogo. And I think the public was not blind about their drama shenanigans because I read many pissed off tweets about it. I could say I hope they learned their lessons, but sadly they won't because they have no shame about drama and how to use and humiliate the contestant. IMO

All JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Did you notice she said nay to Drake? Drake not her type, yet Eric is in F3. That's weird. Also at the very end, Paul threw out the name Garrett as a name she might have her F1's number stored on her phone, and she sort of shocked and said she thought he was going to say his name!!! What other guy's name sort of rhymes with Garrett? (too bad that sounds like Lee's last name, ugh) But what the heck? A misdirection and an oopsy all the in same interview? Just my wishful thinking perhaps. laugh out loud

Also love your comments @HEA !

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:24 pm

bluejay25 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
HEA wrote:question... did rachel go to LA stadium like jojo for some charity or something?
She threw out the first pitch at a dodgers game, and she was wearing a dodgers snap in some pics that I saw. In all the pics I saw, she was wearing the hat backwards though so it's hard to know what the hat she got/was wearing looks like from the front.

Is she wearing the hat indoors? Yeah I could see how this could be perceived as a shout-out. Everything seems like something these days, haha
Imo, the LA Dodger cap could be a shout out to Eric. I haven't ruled him out as a possible F1.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:31 pm

@2observe I've ruled him in as a probable F1! Hugesmile

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:56 pm

sdmom wrote:
Seabear wrote:I wish if Peter is her F1 that Rachel would wear the same type white Texas Ranger hat.

If Bryan is her F1 post an IG throw back to Miami from her bday last year.

You listening Big Rach?? laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

rofl
We need to send a member to AFTR taping and tell us if its MM (Miami Mack) or MM (Madison Mannequin)

You win the internet with this comment! giggling rofl cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler