SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by coolangel Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:30 am

I like and respect the fact that Rachel, Raven, Astrid and Jasmine are choosing to put their views out there but they are not the first ones to do so. Nick has been very vocal about where he stands on issues from the start. Sharleen has been very open about her views as well. Lauren B received a lot of heat from her fans last year when she shared her view on a controversial issue. Dani M had also once shared a post which had multiple people replying that they are unfollowing her. Even some of Jojo's guys like Derek and Wells have made their views clear on multiple issues.

IMO People are not one-dimensional. I can like and respect somethings they do and still disapprove of a lot of other things. I love the fact that Derek doesn't shy away from sharing his political beliefs which might not align with a lot of his fans but I dislike that he has turned into a f*ckboi like the others now IMO. My thoughts on the squad are similar. I respect that they are voicing their views but still disapprove of how they act like a mean girls clique who are still in high school (JMO).

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:57 am

coolangel wrote:I like and respect the fact that Rachel, Raven, Astrid and Jasmine are choosing to put their views out there but they are not the first ones to do so. Nick has been very vocal about where he stands on issues from the start. Lauren B received a lot of heat from her fans last year when she shared her view on a controversial issue. Dani M had also once shared a post which had multiple people replying that they are unfollowing her. Even some of Jojo's guys like Derek and Wells have made their views clear on multiple issues.

IMO People are not one-dimensional. I can like and respect somethings they do and still disapprove of a lot of other things. I love the fact that Derek doesn't shy away from sharing his political beliefs which might not align with a lot of his fans but I dislike that he has turned into a f*ckboi like the others now IMO.  

All JMO
I've always respected Nick being a feminist, and being relatively up front about his beliefs, though I do think he's stayed away from anything that could be construed as controversial aside from a vague favourite a while back, I also think Wells has too but yes Derek's been very clear. Dani M is one of Nick's girls is she not? The point I made is that Nick's girls, for as much as they've been criticized for being famewhores, haven't sacrificed their beliefs for it IMO. And while individually they may not be the first to speak up, I do think as a whole, Nick's girls have been SIGNIFICANTLY more outspoken than any other season before them (for both the bachelor and bachelorette) about things that could alienate certain parts of the fan base, especially, but not limited to 'the squad'. I've seen serious issues trend on twitter for days then again when new developments arise, and the vast majority (IMO) of people from this franchise, who are on SM all the time, just pretend it isn't happening. With Rachel being a black woman, and her father holding the position he does, maybe it's easy to guess her opinion on certain things, but the fact of the matter is that at the moment, she's the centrepiece of this franchise, & this is a very hot button issue. She didn't just like a vague tweet alluding to it, she posted her own tweet, quoting a video from the daily show, leaving no room for interpretation on where she stands on this issue. And those girls, didn't just fave her tweet, where maybe their followers could ignore it, they replied with their own feelings also.

These things might not be as important to others as they are to me, not everyone weighs things the same, but I consider them way more important than the other silly sh*t I think they do sometimes.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:15 am

Do you guys think Rachek kind of gave away who her F1 is with the photo she posted on Instagram of her dog Copper? Those are the exact roses that Rachel and Peter were posing with in their first 1-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:27 am

@ReneeM All the likes. So glad she posted that particular video as well.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:32 am

ReneeM wrote:
coolangel wrote:I like and respect the fact that Rachel, Raven, Astrid and Jasmine are choosing to put their views out there but they are not the first ones to do so. Nick has been very vocal about where he stands on issues from the start. Lauren B received a lot of heat from her fans last year when she shared her view on a controversial issue. Dani M had also once shared a post which had multiple people replying that they are unfollowing her. Even some of Jojo's guys like Derek and Wells have made their views clear on multiple issues.

IMO People are not one-dimensional. I can like and respect somethings they do and still disapprove of a lot of other things. I love the fact that Derek doesn't shy away from sharing his political beliefs which might not align with a lot of his fans but I dislike that he has turned into a f*ckboi like the others now IMO.  

All JMO
I've always respected Nick being a feminist, and being relatively up front about his beliefs, though I do think he's stayed away from anything that could be construed as controversial aside from a vague favourite a while back, I also think Wells has too but yes Derek's been very clear. Dani M is one of Nick's girls is she not? The point I made is that Nick's girls, for as much as they've been criticized for being famewhores, haven't sacrificed their beliefs for it IMO. And while individually they may not be the first to speak up, I do think as a whole, Nick's girls have been SIGNIFICANTLY more outspoken than any other season before them (for both the bachelor and bachelorette) about things that could alienate certain parts of the fan base, especially, but not limited to 'the squad'. I've seen serious issues trend on twitter for days then again when new developments arise, and the vast majority (IMO) of people from this franchise, who are on SM all the time, just pretend it isn't happening. With Rachel being a black woman, and her father holding the position he does, maybe it's easy to guess her opinion on certain things, but the fact of the matter is that at the moment, she's the centrepiece of this franchise, & this is a very hot button issue. She didn't just like a vague tweet alluding to it, she posted her own tweet, quoting a video from the daily show, leaving no room for interpretation on where she stands on this issue. And those girls, didn't just fave her tweet, where maybe their followers could ignore it, they replied with their own feelings also.

These things might not be as important to others as they are to me, not everyone weighs things the same, but I consider them way more important than the other silly sh*t I think they do sometimes.

I think they are being more vocal about things because there are more things to be vocal about than most previous seasons. Rachel being a WOC and having a racist in the cast and the whole incident on BIP are things that have never happened. They can comment because they are friends with Rachel and were there for the BIP incident. It is more appropriate for them to comment then someone who doesn't know Rachel and was not there for BIP. So while I appreciate them speaking out, it doesn't mean that I think less of others who haven't.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:41 am

loveisallweneed wrote:14:55 to 15:30 - I concur with the host that Rachel is good.
https://youtu.be/kjooCepkOE8

The more she is gushing about that first kiss, the more i'm thinking Bryan is a misdirect.
Lately, leads tend to put light on their F2 or F3 in medias and make it seem like a slip of tongue or it is candid.
I've seen it with Richie and the Olena eyes thing, the NZ and Lily etc. Can't remember everything.
I don't know about the latest bachelorette though since I didn't realy sleuth those seasons.

What do you guys think?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:47 am

omg yall u seen this one???
Love both of them

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3937014
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:17 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
loveisallweneed wrote:14:55 to 15:30 - I concur with the host that Rachel is good.
https://youtu.be/kjooCepkOE8

The more she is gushing about that first kiss, the more i'm thinking Bryan is a misdirect.
Lately, leads tend to put light on their F2 or F3 in medias and make it seem like a slip of tongue or it is candid.
I've seen it with Richie and the Olena eyes thing, the NZ and Lily etc. Can't remember everything.
I don't know about the latest bachelorette though since I didn't realy sleuth those seasons.

What do you guys think?

I don't know, what about her jealous man at home?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:30 am

In the big boi interview the interviewer was egging Rachel on saying that if it was him he'd try to dismiss the other kisses "there goes bad kisser over there" and imo though it's not very audible she responded "I do that" laugh out loud I have no doubt that her f1 is in the know about her thinking process and gets reassurances (whether true or exaggerated laugh out loud)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:57 am

@ReneeM I did a double take when I saw her tweet. My entire timeline is/was talking about Philando Castile all week but as usual Bachelor nation stayed mum. So proud of her. I thought the same when Lauren did it too.

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:58 am

Pachelshipper8 wrote:Do you guys think Rachek kind of gave away who her F1 is with the photo she posted on Instagram of her dog Copper? Those are the exact roses that Rachel and Peter were posing with in their first 1-1

Was it a throwback maybe to Copper in LA?

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:09 am

bleuberry wrote:
Pachelshipper8 wrote:Do you guys think Rachek kind of gave away who her F1 is with the photo she posted on Instagram of her dog Copper? Those are the exact roses that Rachel and Peter were posing with in their first 1-1

Was it a throwback maybe to Copper in LA?

It's tagged location was Hilton Head.  May need to look for her room there to match the chaise or whatever Copper is on.  Sophie looked through Rachel's old IG and hasn't seen anything like it in her house.  That's why I am thinking during filming when the cast was off.

It's a half a point right now in my Peter column as well.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler