SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Amalia Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:22 am

I just noted that the blanket in the screencap from @Sundy below may match (IMO) the blanket in a behind the scenes photo from the mansion. The background doesn't match at all, though (IMO). The mansion photo is below @Sundy's screencap. I suppose this may not be relevant at all, though (IMO), as I suppose they bring their props with them to any location they may go to and a blanket would be a super easy thing to bring along and they probably have several of them anyway?? (All IMO)

Sundy wrote:
snipped

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 19 Img_1348

snipped
Source: @Sundy's screencap

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 19 Bachelor_S5_BTS%20Gallery_4-3302

Source: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/photos/behind-the-scenes-the-bachelor-mansion#3

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:29 am

@Amalia...thanks. We speculated that SC of Matty kissing Laura was in Thailand....isn't Thailand kinda humid at the time of filming? Just wondering why the heck they would need a thick blanket as seen in the mansion pic????

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:33 am

@mercieme, I agree with you re the humidity and the lack of need for a blanket if in Thailand! Then again, it's a very nice looking blanket... (IMO) Smiley

I tried, briefly, to have a look at the preview to see whether the cushions or even the sofa matched as well but I couldn't get a good look. Perhaps someone else could get a good look?

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:36 am

@Amalia Nice catch! yes The couch color looks similar too but the background for the SC and the mansion pic is different so it could be the blanket is used somewhere else in the mansion (looks like cement in the background) or if not at the mansion then somewhere else. Will need to look at pics of the mansion to see if the cement pillars/structures match.

One thing though that stands out to me is that the mansion pic looks like a match IMO to where Matty was reading based on the trees in the background and glass wall as well as the couch.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 19 18444415_265568030581791_1067298801825349632_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUOFUk9DIw2/?taken-by=ten_insider
Amalia wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 19 Bachelor_S5_BTS%20Gallery_4-3302
Source: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/photos/behind-the-scenes-the-bachelor-mansion#3
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:40 am

Maybe.....Laura got to go to the bach pad similar to how Richie took Nikki for some SQT time....these producers are very (not) creative or original laugh out loud

ETA --- Lisa's date was a recycle of Olena's date as well as already pointed out by folks in the epsiode discussion thread.

@allaboutlove....right on. yes...the mansion pic matches the reading pic...same flower arrangement seen in both pics.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:47 am

Ah, great catch, @Allaboutlove, that looks like a match between the behind the scenes mansion photo and where Matty is sitting in that shot!

I agree, maybe, like you and also @mercieme suggested, this behind the scenes location is actually a from the bach pad!

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:13 am

This screencap (from @Sundy) looks like the mansion to me, IMO (this may be too obvious to even be worthy of a mention, so apologies for that, but I just noticed it now, originally I thought the screencap could be from Thailand due to the palm tree leaves). Smiley

Sundy wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 19 Img_1329

snipped

Scraps courtesy of tenplay

It looks like this location, IMO:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 19 Bachelor_S5_BTS%20Gallery_29-9925

Source: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/photos/behind-the-scenes-the-bachelor-mansion#28

In the preview shown before the first episode (https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/season-5/episode-1), just before the moment of @Sundy's screencap above, Laura appears to walk across this bridge, with the red flowers visible (IMO).

How do you insert screencaps, by the way?

Last edited by Amalia on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding IMO.)

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:20 am

Does anyone recognise the town/city/surroundings in these screencaps (from @Sundy) from the bungee jumping (or whatever sort of two-person-upright-harnessed-jumping it is?)?

I don't recognise the city/surroundings and a quick round of googling didn't give me any better ideas either.

Sundy wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 19 Img_1318
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 19 Img_1313

snipped

Scraps courtesy of tenplay

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:22 am

@Amalia....bingo...you are on a roll girl yes That's the mansion where the girls are staying, correct?

If it's a new SC, you click on the double disk icon on (it's the 6th icon counting from the right in the rectangle where you also see the YouTube icon); cliche on select files to load your files, then load the files and insert the files, you can preview your psot to make sure it loads correctly before you hit send.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:32 am

@mercieme, thanks for the screencap uploading info. I can't upload any where I'm now, but in the preview shown before the first episode (https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/season-5/episode-1), just before the moment of @Sundy's screencap of the girl in the polkadot dress dancing with Matty, one can see a bit more of the room they are in, and there seem to be some fairly distinctive (IMO) paintings/drawings/sketches (or similar?) of people, directly on the walls behind them. These could perhaps be used to sleuth the location?!

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Amalia Nice catch! yes The couch color looks similar too but the background for the SC and the mansion pic is different so it could be the blanket is used somewhere else in the mansion (looks like cement in the background) or if not at the mansion then somewhere else. Will need to look at pics of the mansion to see if the cement pillars/structures match.

One thing though that stands out to me is that the mansion pic looks like a match IMO to where Matty was reading based on the trees in the background and glass wall as well as the couch.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 19 18444415_265568030581791_1067298801825349632_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUOFUk9DIw2/?taken-by=ten_insider
Amalia wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 19 Bachelor_S5_BTS%20Gallery_4-3302

But The Couch is different if you look closely. The flowers seems to be a match though as well as the trees in the background. I guess it could be another room in the same house

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:47 am

@Amalia....thanks. I have searched for bungee jumping building locations in Melbourne and couldn't find any that matches that building in the SC. I will take a look at the hotel sleuthed for Matty in Thailand and see if we can match that building to the SC of Matty kissing Laura in the blue and white dress.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough