SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:16 pm

Just adding this here from SM thread..... IMO it sounds like it might be the Laura Matty date at the Nepean river...... question

The Nepean River Gorge Tour is a 2 hour river cruise with a difference; it's for 2 passengers only. This creates an intimate and personal tour of one of Australia's most beautiful natural formations. This is a wonderful gift for any birthday, mother's or father's day, Christmas or just to say thanks to someone special.

You will venture approximately 20km up the Nepean River and into the Warragamba River and Gorge just below the famous dam wall. After rain, the gorges are dotted with waterfalls, you may be able to get up close to the environmental flow release from the dam which forms a high, thundering waterfall - it runs all year!

https://www.australianexplorer.com/experiences/EX2373/profile.htm
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:30 pm

@leapoffaith that's a good find yes I think they might do more relaxing activities to chill out after that tour Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:47 am

I've done a Nepean River Cruise (not a private one) but the cruise none the less and to be honest it was one of the more boring things I've done. It literally is just a river with no good view of anything. I definitely wouldn't take the person of my dreams there for a date especially because Laura already got a cruise through the harbour. I'd do something different if I really liked the person.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:54 am

It could be amazing scenery... But i'm always reminded about how Snez's 2nd SD where she got the death star dessert. I honestly thought it was the sweetest Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:01 am

@ssin0547....is there much to do overnight there at the Nepean river? I am just wondering if something happened that caused them to be stuck there and it was an unplanned overnight and the producers are spinning it for drama and to get the girls wound up....just a thought.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:04 am

Would it have been around the time ex-cyclone Debbie dumped a torrential amount of rain on the east coast of Aus? Could have just been a case of bad weather stopping them going home that night?

*Edit - Matty and Laura are photographed with an umbrella in the article, so there was rain around that day

Last edited by Emayem on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:04 am

ssin0547 wrote:I've done a Nepean River Cruise (not a private one) but the cruise none the less and to be honest it was one of the more boring things I've done. It literally is just a river with no good view of anything. I definitely wouldn't take the person of my dreams there for a date especially because Laura already got a cruise through the harbour. I'd do something different if I really liked the person.

Thanks for sharing. It's amazing how advertisements can be written to make an activity sound spectacular. Maybe that's why the overnight stay was added??
The overnight stay is something I have an issue with. I don't care if Matty and the date (Laura) are intimate (although Matty has said sex wasn't part of the show). I am cross and disappointed only one woman gets this opportunity. How must the other women feel? Why would they want to continue on the show and act like they are falling for Matty? If the producers are showing us Laura is the winner, why bother trying to keep us guessing by making Matty go on other SD's? And why does Matty feel he has to kiss every woman in the same way if he knows who he wants to be with??
His statement of feeling guilty for kissing is something I am finding difficult to believe.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:19 am

The river is at the foot of the Mountains so if you were to go further up the Mountains then yes there are some really beautiful cosy places to stay with a much better view but around the Nepean, no i would not stay there at all. JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:40 am

Thanks @ssin0547.....according to Daily Telegraph, Laura's second date was "a Cruise along Nepean river to a waterfall in Penrith".
We have Sundy's Dolphin SC of Elora and Matty below, can one of you familiar with the Nepean River area rule this out as a possibility for the location of  Elora's date, I am unsure if this SC has a waterfall or not...thanks.

Sundy wrote:Elora screencaps. Source tenplay
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 53 Img_1379

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:45 am

@Emayem....i just saw your edit to your earlier post....nice catch, maybe they did get caught in the Cyclone you mentioned & had to stay over for safety reasons.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:20 am

mercieme wrote:@Emayem....i just saw your edit to your earlier post....nice catch, maybe they did get caught in the Cyclone you mentioned & had to stay over for safety reasons.

The month of March and the first few days of April was raining almost everyday (everyday I had to wear gumboots to work!).

As mentioned before, there was rainfall in Penrith (where the Nepean cruise took place), on the 2, 3, 4 and 5 of April (so the date occurred on one of those dates). The maximum rainfall was 13mm on the 4th of April, (the other days being 3.4mm or less). So they can't blame an overnight on the weather IMO (at least not believably!).

ETA - Just to add, if Laura's date was before April (unlikely based on the release of the photos) it is possible they came across bad weather. There was flooding at the end of March 31, but I will have to check what region's were actually affected.

ETAA - Phew after a lot of searching, the only mention I could find about the Nepean bursting its banks was prior to March 31, with flood waters receding by April. But of course, that won't stop TPTB changing the story up a bit with some weather drama! laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:38 am

Elise being such a tease. Check the last two comments

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 53 Img_1523
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough