SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Sundy wrote:
Bumbleguild wrote:Could the SC of Elise and Matty on the beach also be from her SD next week as she said her ideal scenario would be "wine and cheese and a beach watching the sunset".

Hi @Bumbleguild. The screencap you are referring too is suspected to be Elise but not confirms and imo is definitely Thailand.  we have also matched the boat to a boat that you can hire in Thailand

To me, more evidence the woman on the beach is Elise is that Matty fished out the wine and cheese card. And Elise has said how important this is in getting to know someone.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:16 pm

@Storybook....let's hope he already knows her well to the point of falling in love with her by the point of that beach SC. Depending on how many girls went to Thailand that could be the F3 date or the LCD date (last date before the finale FRC) which is already crunch time Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 55 2498057887 So yeah hopefully it's just another date he is tailoring to what she likes similar to the hockey date.

By the way he is going to whip out the lucky dollar on that hockey date because I think he won that game (or maybe she let him win laugh out loud ) they played based on the BTS matrix pics. He can now add beating an ex professional athlete to his list of accomplishments giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:18 pm

mercieme wrote:If it's Elora...my money is on both Laura and Cobie to go nuts and then maybe the ones still around that haven't gotten SDs yet and conversely if it's Laura, then I expect both Elora and Cobie to not take it well. IMO Flo, Tara and Elise will take it like champs. I am not sure how Lisa and Alix would take it because I have no idea how into Matty they are at this point.

I think Elora and Laura would say yes to the sleepover...jmo.

I am not going to speculate who is on the overnight date as I am usually wrong.I also don't believe 100% in what is printed in gossip magazines. Maybe they did stay overnight due to the weather.
What is obvious to me, is how invested Elora is in Matty. She has said 'I really like him, already'. My thoughts are if he takes Elora (which I am fairly sure he does as he hasn't kissed her) then how will she feel if she doesn't win?? The only scenario that makes sense in this equation is her being the one who leaves.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:21 pm

mercieme wrote:If it's Elora...my money is on both Laura and Cobie to go nuts and then maybe the ones still around that haven't gotten SDs yet and conversely if it's Laura, then I expect both Elora and Cobie to not take it well. IMO Flo, Tara and Elise will take it like champs. I am not sure how Lisa and Alix would take it because I have no idea how into Matty they are at this point.

I think Elora and Laura would say yes to the sleepover...jmo.

I think they would too - they'd be silly not to IMO.  But I am 99% sure there will no hanky panky - that would just be opening Pandora's Box with the Aussie public and I could see massive backlash if TPTB allowed that.

Even just a platonic overnight will annoy people IMO. Two or three girls with overnights, fair play, but I think one would be seen as unfair.  This and the "if she wishes" line makes me wonder if the girl may decline.  Hmmm.

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:21 pm

@mercieme  Definitely the wine and cheese on the beach in Thailand should be well past the getting to know you stage. But maybe it is the first chance he has of fulfilling Elise's card requirements??  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 55 1f600

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:28 pm

@Bobette, I would be so delighted if Laura or Elora turn this down and I am still hoping there is a reason that makes sense for why this sleep over was offered something to the effect of it's going to be a long day of activities blah blah....but wishful thinking on my part, I know laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:30 pm

Not sure if there is an overnight date or not but I do believe Elora would be up for it. I know she was lamentinf after Flo's date that she didn't kiss Matty. I think she would jump at the chance to make up lost ground. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:40 pm

Storybook wrote:@mercieme  Definitely the wine and cheese on the beach in Thailand should be well past the getting to know you stage. But maybe it is the first chance he has of fulfilling Elise's card requirements??  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 55 1f600

Im wondering if the lucky coin has any significance
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Sundy wrote:
Storybook wrote:@mercieme  Definitely the wine and cheese on the beach in Thailand should be well past the getting to know you stage. But maybe it is the first chance he has of fulfilling Elise's card requirements??  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 55 1f600

Mercieme suggested the 'lucky coin' will be seen after their hockey match as it looks like Matty wins Smiley This could well be right, but being a romantic I'm seeing him whipping it out at the FRC, along with a promise ring of course Hugesmile

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:11 am

Storybook wrote:
Sundy wrote:

Mercieme suggested the 'lucky coin' will be seen after their hockey match as it looks like Matty wins Smiley This could well be right, but being a romantic I'm seeing him whipping it out at the FRC, along with a promise ring of course Hugesmile

If only :sprinklehearts
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:09 am

Someone mentioned that there was a screen cap of Elora kissing Matty through what look liked a crack in a door. Is that floating around somewhere? If someone would be kind enough to link it in.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:27 am

ssin0547 wrote:Someone mentioned that there was a screen cap of Elora kissing Matty through what look liked a crack in a door. Is that floating around somewhere? If someone would be kind enough to link it in.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 55 Img_1334
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 55 Img_1333
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough