SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

august - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:55 am

NuFan wrote:
ElonM wrote:Peter liked Rachel's recent photo on IG. laugh out loud

I just can't anymore.

cantstopl  This season is a mess.

The post filming action is way more interesting. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

august - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by hooked4 Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:01 am

With all the talk of Peters IG account, on a positive note I did notice he seems to be the only contestant that does not have Bach 13 in his header. Even tog does?!
hooked4
hooked4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:07 am

TLTF wrote:Ok so both guys liked one of Rachel's pic. I don't even know what to think anymore. no idea

I'm telling you. CH is F1...or maybe Whaboom returns! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:15 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
TLTF wrote:Ok so both guys liked one of Rachel's pic. I don't even know what to think anymore. no idea

I'm telling you.  CH is F1...or maybe Whaboom returns!  laugh out loud

I swear I could believe it august - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 11 3806527698

#TeamPeter august - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 11 1f495
#TeamRachel august - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 11 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:33 am

I do have to question R wearing the cap of Ps team in her recent post as both P and R are both sport mad and I would assume it is a subject they would have discussed during the filming. R is a smart woman and sm savy and the cap stood out in the pic, not to mention it was taken in doors and she has virtually no other photos on her acct wearing a cap. I don't understand her logic in the post? Some may say it is of her neices and that is fair but im not convinced. If I remember correctly she does not also support the cap team - ? Surely she has other caps or could have taken it off.  She has been through this during N session.  Capgate has me scratching my head####All my opinions####august 7 seems a long time to wait in this environment.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:25 am

I really like Peter but he is not making it easy for me , and I want to be supportive of Rachel if he is F1. While I enjoy him liking comments that gives us clues towards him as F1 ,it is the third time I have seen him like comments that are negative towards Bryan which is completely unnecessary IMO. F1 or F2, it does not matter let it go, Peter knows he is well liked by the fans and Bryan has been getting a ton of hate no need to add fuel to the fire. IMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:31 am

sdmom wrote:Has Rachel liked any of Peter's posts?

Not that I'm aware, but others here may chime in if I'm wrong if they follow him closely.

Rachel did like a picture with Adam, AJ and Bryan.

Maybe she  august - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 11 2764 AJ? rofl

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:47 am

Dessler wrote:I really like Peter but he is not making it easy for me , and I want to be supportive of Rachel if he is F1. While I enjoy him liking comments that gives us clues towards him as F1 ,it is the third time I have seen him like comments that are negative towards Bryan which is completely unnecessary IMO. F1 or F2, it does not matter let it go, Peter knows he is well liked by the fans and Bryan has been getting a ton of hate no need to add fuel to the fire. IMO

I agree with you.

IMO, there's been a lot of shade on Peter's part not only of Bryan, but I thought his last like of a fan post stating that Rachel talks about kissing other guys when she has a fiancé was rude, like a troll would post on her Insta, IMHO. I don't know if he realizes how he comes off when he likes these negative and defensive posts.

It is becoming clear that there's some bad blood between Peter and Bryan through these little digs that Peter does on sm. I wonder if it's just a story line he is carrying for the show or if it's an actual clash of personalities.

All JMO.

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:41 am

I didn't think much of the no follow but it seems they follow most of the guys but not each other, have been wondering if they had issues, in some scenes they seem to get along, maybe the F1/F2 tension...?

Peter is doing the most at the moment, I am starting to think he is playing games...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:07 am

Carine wrote:I didn't think much of the no follow but it seems they follow most of the guys but not each other, have been wondering if they had issues, in some scenes they seem to get along, maybe the F1/F2 tension...?

Peter is doing the most at the moment, I am starting to think he is playing games...

ITA. TBH I think he is having a great time trolling and playing everyone because he knows people are having heart attacks over every little thing he does! Hugesmile It's bordering on mischievousness! IMO

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:18 am

Sounds like he's a bitter f2 and is mad tog got the girl. jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:36 am

I am not bothered by it.  Everyone this season is giving me life. Rachel and Dean responding and communicating with each other while there are still viewers that think he won, Eric and his miracle season, Bryan and Peter liking Rachel's pics . Even a snapgate this time will not convince people either way. I am just looking forward to that 1st leg out of the limo finale night.  I  think we are about to break another record here with the most members online that finale night august - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 11 2498057887 :2pop:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

+79
rinacabigas
Brill
Imp
Pattycake92
BachelorBabe512