SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NationalBestFriendDay - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:17 am

@Cila51290 @makeover Thank you! It didn't come up in my feed!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

NationalBestFriendDay - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:19 am

I have been looking for the 'like' since first reported on forum and follow both R and P. P has liked 5 posts on his bf's acct defending her post and their friendship but that's all lve seen???  Not saying he didn't but not seeing the evidence.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:21 am

@Loulou like I said it doesn't come up on my feed this morning either. Maybe he unlinked it later? no idea
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:22 am

Sorry slow posting just saw screenshot. Thanks

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:23 am

Hasn't TOG liked one of her posts as well??

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:26 am

julychild wrote:...but Peter also liked Adam's pic with him, Bryan and Adam Jr. If he had issues with Bryan don't think he'd like that pic.

Let's look at everything from another angle. I noticed that Bryan's cousin, that Miami lady, followed Peter on IG, the same day she and Bryan met for lunch ( pic on his ig). I believe she would have done so because Peter's name came up in their convo.

This had already been suggested, but what if there are no bad feelings, and they are all in it together? Just having fun, trying to keep the viewers guessing? I don't know...but I do know that it's possible to be on the outside looking in, and make the wrong assumptions.

At this point would not be surprised, there are IG accounts posting about the F1/F2 clues and I am guessing they must have come across them maybe they are all playing around to keep people guessing. But I am wondering as well if all three together would really bother to do all this lool who knows..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:31 am

I believe they are in it together.
Cap and baby and copper in the same picture for Rachel...me saying she knows what she is doing.

Or maybe it's because Peter has the hat clue that she is trying to misdirect now.
Same with spoilers, it's always a Peter F1 spoiler or clue first and then Bryan's.
If I was to go with misdirection theory, I would say Peter is F1 because it always something related to him that is out first.

If he wasn't, why bother to debunk clues he is?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:31 am

Loulou wrote:Hasn't TOG liked one of her posts as well??

Yes he liked the picture of her and Copper.#nationalbestfriendday
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:39 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVviPX9jekt/

I don't know how to SC this from my phone but here is the post itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:40 am

julychild wrote:...but Peter also liked Adam's pic with him, Bryan and Adam Jr. If he had issues with Bryan don't think he'd like that pic.

Let's look at everything from another angle.[I noticed that Bryan's cousin, that Miami lady, followed Peter on IG, the same day she and Bryan met for lunch ( pic on his ig). I believe she would have done so because Peter's name came up in their convo.

This had already been suggested, but what if there are no bad feelings, and they are all in it together? Just having fun, trying to keep the viewers guessing? I don't know...but I do know that it's possible to be on the outside looking in, and make the wrong assumptions.

Hmm would she be following him to lurk on his page and see who Rachel picked. Or is she following him because she feels bad he's the F2 and wants to follow him for whatever reason. question

I personally would not follow the guy Rachel picked over my cousin cause I'm petty like that. laugh out loud

Last edited by Cila51290 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:45 am

Hotmomma wrote: @Loulou like I said it doesn't come up on my feed this morning either. Maybe he unlinked it later? no idea
I just checked. The like is still there for me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:52 am

ReneeM wrote:There was some discussion about how Peter's SM has changed since being back and implications in several posts that he never really promoted his business on IG before being on the show, and that's just not factually correct. I just noticed it when I was on his IG but he actually promoted way more on his personal IG before the show. IG story is a relatively new feature, & as far as I know there's no way to know what his habits on that were before the show, but as for actual posts on his IG? Since being back, he's made 2. this & this

Before going on the show?
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

& I only went back as far as December of last year. There's way more. IMO this is a man who owns a small business, is very passionate it from everything I've seen, and has tried to grow said business by using his SM both before and after the show. I don't think he should have to change that because people on the internet might question his intentions. All JMO.

Great job.

However this was December/January. I read somewhere that Peter already applied for another bachelorette 2 years prior Rachel. So the prods had his candidature in hands. Those are December/January. Right before the taping. Did he know he was going to be part of the show? Was it a business move before the show as we have now a business move after the show?

It has nothing to do with liking or not liking Peter IMO...... I like him so far. Because I do not see the chemistry with Rachel does not mean I do not like him. Because he is using his popularity to promote his business does not mean I do not like him. I fail to understand why I would not like him because of that. We had hundred of good guys on this show and we had hundred of jokers too. The good guys went back home. Many F2 F3 F4 F5 were good guys. At the end of the day, the lead did not reciprocated. period. ... IMO

Peter's IG goes back to 2014. 2014 is still the SM era IMO..... Peter retired from modeling 2 years ago, in 2015 and he posted tons of himself 2014-2015. Then a couple of #worthpersonaltraining,  a lot of #gopackgo #packers all in 2015 with friends and family. Then 1 pic each month of #worthpersonaltraining but definitely less than what he posted last month and this month IMO

BTW... he re-posted a vid of this on June 22, initialy obviously taken on July 25, 2016. so almost a year ago.

NationalBestFriendDay - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 13 Captur20
Source

Finally, talking for myself, I am not against Peter. Unless I hear bad things like Jordan and his harem of exes, I am okay with him. Because I do not see chemistry does not mean he is a villain IMO. I honestly fail to understand why having a different opinion on the F1 choice means the guy is not appreciated for who he is. Nobody is perfect and certainly not any F1 or F2. At the end of the day, I do not know them at all. I see an heavily scripted version of them on my TV. I see some of them on their SM. Does it mean that I know them? no. not at all. I have an opinion sure, I probably prefer X versus Y Z. But  I do not focus on the individual.... my focus is on the love relationship the guy has with the lead. Because it is not A winner at the end.... it is 2 winners that out of this stupid show may have a chance to marry and build a life together. .... IMO

Do I see Rachel attracted to Peter? Heck yes I do. But like many people, a one way street does not make a solid or long term commitment IMO. To have a crush on somebody let's say in 2016, does not mean that with time it will grow to love in 2017 if along the way, I learned to understand that the reciprocity is not there or the person do not have the same goals or whatever the reasons. My crush may turned friendship along the way or maybe indifference. A relationship means 2 people in my book... IMO

Do I prefer Bryan now? yes. Why? because I find Bryan more natural and because I see reciprocity... but mostly I see MY love story I am looking for out of this franchise each season. BUT also because the BL and SC I see goes in this direction. If I could see the same level of reciprocity with Peter, I would probably change my mind. What I see is not everyone's opinion. We relate to the contestant with the qualities we prefer but again it does not mean because I like X that he MUST BE the F1. This is not a race, this is not a sport competition, this is a mutual love story not solitary proposal.... IMO

The large majority do see the chemistry with Peter. Good. If Rachel picks Peter as her F1. Then that will not be the first, nor the last, I fail to see the connection.  giggling

I personally think it is a good thing that he is using his popularity out of this franchise if he is F2. If he is F1, I find it a little odd as it is not what I am used to see on F1 IG. If he is F2, this popularity will not last forever once the FRC will be aired. Many guys who do not want to linger in LA and be part of the alumni gang are good decent guys. Right now I do not know who is Peter. I know he wants to go back in LA. He mentioned it. I certainly do not condemn him for promoting his business... but IMO this is not the typical F1 attitude on IG. Is it a solid proof that he is not F1. No. IMO. It is just based on many previous sleughtings. I personally think it is a lot compared to Shawn for example. So IMO, and this is JMO, I think he knows that it is temporary and he is taking all opportunities to use the franchise. .... IMO

Now do I have a doubt that he is building his popularity for his business? no. Do I have a doubt that he is building his popularity to become next bachelor? maybe.... after all it was his goal when he was 17 right? :justkidding cantstopl

All is JMOAA

ps: I am not trying to poke the bear here. it is ONLY a TV reality show!! :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

+79
rinacabigas
Brill
Imp
Pattycake92
BachelorBabe512