SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nationalbestfriendday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:08 pm

I guess he's always notified of Rachel's activities on SM since they are on almost always at the same time. Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

nationalbestfriendday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by NuFan Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:08 pm

@Carine and @nd4reality, you are welcome.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:09 pm

I don't think anyone meant Peter is literally on SM 24/7. If he was I would seriously be concerned for him.

For sleuthing Peter for possible F1 though... I think he is on a lot more than most F1s have been in recent Bette history and given sleuthing especially for SHVs it seems too much and IMO much more F2-like from sleuthing past non-F1s.

Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:10 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I guess he's always notified of Rachel's activities on SM since they are on almost always at the same time. Smiley

But why? I'm not huge on SM, so is there a reason for that? I get it if you were with someone or friends with someone or like a fan of someone, but otherwise why?

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:11 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I guess he's always notified of Rachel's activities on SM since they are on almost always at the same time. Smiley

Almost always is too liberal IMO. IMO I would say that when one or the other posts a picture and often a video, the other will be sure to appear in a short amount of time (if they are not already on). IMO this appears to be coordinated. But in retrospect, maybe it will be considered coincidence or concerted trolling.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:14 pm

NuFan wrote:

Almost always is too liberal IMO. IMO I would say that when one or the other posts a picture and often a video, the other will be sure to appear in a short amount of time (if they are not already on). IMO this appears to be coordinated. But in retrospect, maybe it will be considered coincidence or concerted trolling.

This has been happening since they returned to SM post filming. It's documented in Peter's Fan Thread. IMO
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:14 pm

@Cocoasneeze I can hear it now--kind of like pop corn--bing bing bing bing. I guess they could get it to a rhythm to work out to.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think anyone meant Peter is literally on SM 24/7. If he was I would seriously be concerned for him.

For sleuthing Peter for possible F1 though... I think he is on a lot more than most F1s have been in recent Bette history and given sleuthing especially for SHVs it seems too much and IMO much more F2-like from sleuthing past non-F1s.

Jmo
There's always a 'first' time for everything. Myself, I could care less how much he's on SM, no different than ALL the time spent on these forums by everyone looking for clues on said contestant/s on not only this show, but others as well. To each their own on how they spend their time. As for SHVs, we aren't there, SM can be misleading...where there's a will, there's a way...all jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:24 pm

I think Peter's SM activity for me is more consistently active as has been posted in the No discussion thread for possible SHV sleuthing. So for me I look at the outliers more...when is he not as active and seeing if that fits into something. So far I don't see a pattern that is consistent with Rachel that is exclusive to Peter and Rachel, especially considering he is the most active out of possible F1s. 

For past seasons with wrong spoilers (K and Shawn) and non-spoiled seasons (International threads) I've noticed that all the F1s have outlier type of SM activity in comparison to another possible F1. Regardless or whether they are active or not, it's always been an outlier IMO for the F1 when compared to F2. So I am sleuthing Peter's SM the same way and I could totally be wrong but atm Peter's SM acitivity to me is not F1-like at all. 

Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:31 pm

Okay.. Serious question.. How do you get notified of someone's activity on IG whom you are not following? Asking for a friend. laugh out loud laugh out loud

From my understanding, you have to follow someone first to get a notification of their IG activity. If either of them has a fake account to follow the other, get notified, then log out and switch to their regular account to like/post something, their relationship is whack IMO. rofl

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Peter's SM activity for me is more consistently active as has been posted in the No discussion thread for possible SHV sleuthing. So for me I look at the outliers more...when is he not as active and seeing if that fits into something. So far I don't see a pattern that is consistent with Rachel that is exclusive to Peter and Rachel, especially considering he is the most active out of possible F1s. 

For past seasons with wrong spoilers (K and Shawn) and non-spoiled seasons (International threads) I've noticed that all the F1s have outlier type of SM activity in comparison to another possible F1. Regardless or whether they are active or not, it's always been an outlier IMO for the F1 when compared to F2. So I am sleuthing Peter's SM the same way and I could totally be wrong but atm Peter's SM acitivity to me is not F1-like at all. 

Jmo

I think looking at patterns is great, but I also think that sometimes we can get lost in patterns and not focus on the individuals. Peter and Bryan aren't the other guys. From what I can tell, Peter was pretty active on social media prior to the show and his patterns have remained the same. IMO It may not be typical F1 behavior, but it is pretty typical Peter behavior. IMO Even going back to his Facebook, he tends to like ridiculous comments and is fairly active. He also posts a lot about his business, which he needs to continue to do if he wants it to be a success. IMO I also think the producers have probably gotten a bit smarter concerning social media and have realized that trying to police it too much is just silly. IMO

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Peter's SM activity for me is more consistently active as has been posted in the No discussion thread for possible SHV sleuthing. So for me I look at the outliers more...when is he not as active and seeing if that fits into something. So far I don't see a pattern that is consistent with Rachel that is exclusive to Peter and Rachel, especially considering he is the most active out of possible F1s. 

Jmo

I am working from a different vantage point. I used to sleuth and I stopped because the last few seasons, the winner was obvious to me. This season's confusion has me intrigued and back into it. So it is hard for me to draw the comparisons to former models.

I can only work from the raw data I have. Peter may not have prototypical F1 behavior but his SM activity mirrors Rachel's (and vice versa) in several ways IMO, right down to the constant use of instagram video (Bryan has never posted one video since his account re-opened) and the constant need to hashtag HOME or MADISON or DALLAS (which to me comes off as suspicious behavior). The timing I mentioned above is also another interesting feature IMO.

I don't wish to minimize comparisons to the past. Just add some information to the board that I find helpful as we try to figure out what is going on.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

+79
rinacabigas
Brill
Imp
Pattycake92
BachelorBabe512