SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 17 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Toyz wrote:Also as a lawyer she has said during Nick's season that she doesn't go into something without knowing what the outcome is going to be. Her giving up control/logic/being in her head ONLY applies to Peter. With him she has to allow LOVE to lead, that's the only way she'll know the outcome  = Peter is in control NOT HER = that's her fear/challenge/what she runs away from. JMHO **edited**Peter is Rachael's fiancé! ***IMO***

Per bold I would say will she run away from love?  IMHO

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ElonM Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:07 pm

I'm really digging their intimacy. Thank you all for keeping this thread alive. :yes:

Do you guys think Peter will say he's falling in love or he's in love during his HTD or FSD?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:29 am

^^ I think he will say "I'm falling in love" and then for LCD say he's in love. That's my hope anyways!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 8367-910 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 I_got_13 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:41 am

I think he kind of did say I'm falling in love in his own way. "I don't throw the love word around easily but I'm on definitely along that path" or something like that. I think it'll be an outright ILY declaration next. I think it'll happen at Fantasy Suite time because he will have had time to process her with his family and friends and tell her next time he sees her.

On another topic, Chris Harrison has implied that Rachel pushed for stuff she wanted and got it. Like she wouldn't go along with some of the stuff they wanted. I wonder if Peter being on a date every week was one of those things. Or maybe she had to push to give him the first date? Just speculating.

Seasons of firsts:
- first out of the limo
- first rose
- first one-on-one
- first time in a private jet
- first time to Palm Springs (for Rachel)
- first time in a helicopter (for Peter)

They showed us Rachel telling Peter that he got the first and last one-on-one? Seems significant somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:07 am

Y'all, this man is so fine https://www.instagram.com/p/BWlhUIKgV1z/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 Screen26

My body is ready

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 Beyonc10
Source

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 Ponyta10
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:08 am

cantstopl Oh my.! :girlfan

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 8367-910 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 I_got_13 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Issa snack giggling Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 3806527698
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:53 pm

He's reusing his July 4th pic. Very interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:58 pm

And I'm getting Barkfest vibes. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:04 pm

I think it's more than interesting especially since he hasn't posted and has not been tagged in a pic since Saturday morning. And IMO the tagged pics he as clean shaven and this is more than a 5 o'clock shadow in the pic he posted on his IG. It actually looks like his 4th of July post. 

IMO the only reason he would post an old pic is that he is with Rachel on a SHV. 

Not giving up! #TeamGap

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:04 am

At the very least, now we have proof he's been faking some of his SM postings. So when people say he's always accounted for in WI, now we know everything isn't as it seems on his SM.

I think he does this when he's with Rachel. If he's just trolling us I'm going to hate him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:21 am

Ilovepeter wrote:At the very least, now we have proof he's been faking some of his SM postings. So when people say he's always accounted for in WI, now we know everything isn't as it seems on his SM.

I think he does this when he's with Rachel. If he's just trolling us I'm going to hate him.

Per the bold :claphands :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry