SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:51 am

Is there a gif of their final kiss? :fanningfan

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Keepit100 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:34 am

Their breakup was the most stripped down , raw emotion that I have ever seen on this franchise. I felt like I shouldn't be watching something so private. I could see both points of view and understand why they couldn't get past that point. Frustrating summed it up perfectly.
I think that interaction and conversation removes any potential doubt about why Peter was there and what he wanted. You could see it in his deameanor on stage.. this really shook him. He was not over Rachel. Seeing her and how she has moved on hopefully gave him some closure.

I just don't know what to think. They cut to the FRC, which we know was the next day, without showing any real processing of what happened and it just made the proposal feel unnatural and forced. I couldn't buy it. Although I understand where she is coming from, it just sucks!

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:01 am

That.was.brutal!!! Both the break up and what went down on ATFR. The latter left a bad taste in my mouth and was extremely disappointing to me.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to see Peter as the next Bachelor. Now I absolutely do.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:51 am

Yes, I agree. The more I think about their conversation, I know the concept of the show is to get engaged, but if you are not sure you shouldn't compromise your beliefs. The fact that he would have just to be with her speaks volumes.
I agree 1000% with Peter on it and glad he didn't lose the chance to propose ONCE to the right person when the time is right. I do want Peter for bachelor! I don't even expect him to propose if he's the bachelor, just want him to find love and be happy and just maybe get the opportunity to watch it happen!! I'd actually love it if they changed the concept.
It will be hard picturing him with anyone but Rachel, but their interaction on the stage makes it a bit easier for me.
Nothing is wrong with Peter. He s certainly not afraid of commitment. He is deeply passionate, takes marriage seriously which is a rarity in this franchise, and has integrity and strength
of character.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:19 am

I know a ton of peeps don't want their fav to be the Bach, but I am on board with the Peter Bach train. Yeah, he'll probably get ran over, but didn't he already? Do you really think they'll continue his mission of "can't get engaged?" Never say never and I just leaked a storyline, but I think they want success. He can deliver it. In fact, I think Rachel and Peter would be awesome if no cameras or time limits were shoved in their faces. At least she is happy for now.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:18 am

I'm all in for Peter as Bachelor. Yes he may not have been all in for Rachel but whose to say he won't find that with another girl down the line?

Also I love-hate that he and Rachel couldn't stop kissing each other and she didn't want to say goodbye to him. Grr!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 38 8367-910 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 38 I_got_13 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 38 E5kqdm15 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:48 am

This feels traumatizing..I know it's a show and I don't know them but that energy and chemistry they had was something you don't see often, esp on Reality tv show. I wouldn't care to see peter as the bachelor because he's Rachel's and I wouldn't want to speak negatively about her situation now but she is Peters. It's super sad they couldn't make it work. Not only for themselves but they would have been Bach nation royalty.

I want to be an the alternate universe where they are together....I need to decompress...I feel emotionally drained

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:50 am

themindof_vee wrote:This feels traumatizing..I know it's a show and I don't know them but that energy and chemistry they had was something you don't see often, esp on Reality tv show. I wouldn't care to see peter as the bachelor because he's Rachel's and I wouldn't want to speak negatively about her situation now but she is Peters. It's super sad they couldn't make it work. Not only for themselves but they would have been Bach nation royalty.

I want to be an the alternate universe where they are together....I need to decompress...I feel emotionally drained
They obviously had a very strong connection but IMO it wasn't enough and not strong enough for a lifetime commitment. Not a great match and not at the same place in their lives or their relationship. Of course, JMO and how I viewed it.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:53 am

@Keepit100   Nothing is wrong with Peter. He s certainly not afraid of commitment. He is deeply passionate, takes marriage seriously which is a rarity in this franchise, and has integrity and strength of character.

But either not completely into Rachel or he sensed that Rachel's heart was elsewhere from early on and held back.  Of course, we don't really know.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:27 am

themindof_vee wrote:This feels traumatizing..I know it's a show and I don't know them but that energy and chemistry they had was something you don't see often, esp on Reality tv show. I wouldn't care to see peter as the bachelor because he's Rachel's and I wouldn't want to speak negatively about her situation now but she is Peters. It's super sad they couldn't make it work. Not only for themselves but they would have been Bach nation royalty.

I know how you are feeling bc I have been there before. I too feel drained after watching last night but I prepared myself more for the end result knowing the spoilers. The hard part for me is watching Rachel try to re-write history. I know what I saw with them even with all the edits. That break up was raw emotion ... from both of them. JMO.

I want Peter to find love so I want to see him as the lead. Selfish I know.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:52 am

Welp, after last night Peter is the only person from this season I'll be following on social media. Hopefully there's lots of Packers and Badgers posts forthcoming so I can fangirl along with him as we cheer on our favorite teams. Lol

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 38 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 38 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:56 am

umngirl wrote:Welp, after last night Peter is the only person from this season I'll be following on social media. Hopefully there's lots of Packers and Badgers posts forthcoming so I can fangirl along with him as we cheer on our favorite teams. Lol
Lowkey same.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry