SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 45 of 76 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:16 pm

@Rolly if you're using a mobile for IG you can just click his icon and the story comes up. Or if you have google chrome you can get the instagram add on for it and you can watch stories on chrome. Here's the link for the story though https://instagram.fyto1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.9793-16/14909929_665047377023620_7294770870130573312_n.mp4

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Mella13 Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Source: SEGAYA NEWSTV/ Youtube.com
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:25 pm

I've been waiting for TJ and Peter all season!! laugh out loud I want more interviews like that.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Awww Peter looks happy and relaxed here. I'm glad to hear him say he isn't necessarily heartbroken anymore.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Rolly wrote:I live in MInnesota and a road trip to Madison sounds like a great idea. I'm sure I couldnt keep up in his class but I'd love to watch on the sidelines.Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 3806527698

He looks great here. I hope we see more of him in pics like this. Please continue to post here pics and info about him you find along the way. Can't wait until a decision is made about the next lead.

Aw Rolly, go for it...take one for the team Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 4256136633

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:59 pm

agentcurls wrote:Awww Peter looks happy and relaxed here. I'm glad to hear him say he isn't necessarily heartbroken anymore.
I also think seeing the finale has helped him (and other f2's before him) realize she is truly someone else's and why, which helps the healing process also. I'm rooting for him to take the lead job coming atcha this fall.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 pm

Alanna wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Awww Peter looks happy and relaxed here. I'm glad to hear him say he isn't necessarily heartbroken anymore.
I also think seeing the finale has helped him (and other f2's before him) realize she is truly someone else's and why, which helps the healing process also. I'm rooting for him to take the lead job coming atcha this fall.

I get so invested in these shows I'm kind of embarrassed about it. I feel I can say this because I am in Peter's fan thread I know you all so well.giggling I watched the break up scene a number of times because I wanted to remember exactly what was said and how the conversation flowed. Rachel said that scene went on for 3 hours!!! so there is so much that we did not see.

That scene reminded me so much of Des' break up with Brooks. Raw emotion is the only way I can describe it. These people are not acting.After all is said and done I am really glad they are not together. Being Peter's fan thread I will not get into the issues and confusion I saw with Rachel but focus on Peter.

I love Peter and he deserves to find the woman of his dreams. He was not ready to propose to Rachel and that's what she needed. Maybe he saw her connection to Bryan and held back because of that, maybe it just took him longer to move forward in the relationship because he was in his head too much, or maybe Rachel just wasn't the one. I did see a love story between them and I enjoyed watching it.

I would love for Peter to be the next lead. I want him to have the opportunity to find love and selfishly I want to be there.Hugesmile There was something in his relationship with Rachel that  just didn't get him there in the end. That does not mean that he can't get there with someone else. I can't wait to see if they pick him. They will be fools not to. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:48 pm

If he is the next Bachelor hopefully he picks the girl I like Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 3806527698

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 8367-910 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 I_got_13 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 E5kqdm15 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:59 pm

Alanna wrote:

You're so right, Alanna! I am having trouble embracing Peter as the next Bachelor. I hope he's ready. Of course I would like for him to find his happy ending, either as Bach or IRL. PINKHEART

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:16 pm

Peter's IG story. If you think I'm about to follow all of them so I can see the shenanigans tonight, you'd be absolutely right. They're at lululemon right now laugh out loud

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 Screen31

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:02 am

It's nice to see Peter getting some support from some of his guys this weekend. These are posts about Peter in the last few days.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXih9lWl0uh/?taken-by=iggy_rodriguez
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXhThkZlUg1/?taken-by=siranthonybattle
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXggdlRlcy8/?taken-by=tinobordy

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:42 am

You know the saying 'you're the company you keep', I'm honestly glad the group of guys from the house P is friends with seem to be good people, esp alex. Can't wait for all the pics from the charity event tomorrow.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 76 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry