SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:44 pm

I'm still stuck trying to understand the preview of Peter on the floor crying-----Does this mean his walls came down after HTD and did he have a moment of clarity?? and did he realize he was ready for a proposal and did he tell her he was all in but R didn't buy it ---and hence him totally devastated??? no idea no idea

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This is his M.O. I wonder which ex he was referring to. Just curious.

@Kashathediva you and RS both. laugh out loud should be we concerned? laugh out loud laugh out loud

-Peter’s never dated a black woman before. So now that that’s out of the way, he tells us about his most recent break up. Either Peter is a great storyteller and knows how to ham it up for a camera, or, he has the most dramatic breakups in the history of the world that are ripped straight from a movie. He was packing up his stuff, driving away, looking in the rearview mirror as she was crying? Like, that’s real life? Or something straight out of a Rom-Com? Something tells me that story was highly embellished. The thing I want to know is, which ex at home was this that Peter was referring to? There’s a few.
Source: RS

We are one and the same. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:53 pm

@LynnTa, I think Peter crying on the floor is from not being given a rose in Spain. I think he gets cut because he can't give her what she wants at least in time to make a difference. Reid all over again. Reid felt very strongly for Gillian but couldn't make the leap too and was devastated when she cut him because he was so sure she could feel how he felt about her. Peter might even be F3 like Reid.

She says in her blog that though she understands he's very careful, she asks if he can take the leap because there is no reward with no risk. Whether he takes it or not, I think it will be too late because her relationship with Bryan is moving at a lightening pace.
source: http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-geneva-switzerland/

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:24 pm

Alanna wrote:Rachel is probably pissed at this edit, she thought everyone would fall in love with Bryan like she did. Welcome to this show, Rach.

Do you think he's getting a bad edit @Alanna?

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:37 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I found the whole story about Peter's ex to be a bit odd and perplexing.... So he decides to move out/move on from his ex, and he leaves her standing there crying and waving goodbye in his rearview mirror, but he has the resolve to keep on driving. Ok, that's fine in my book. I'm not going to judge him on that, because sometimes it is better to make a clean break and the other person just has to come to terms with it on their own time table. Break ups are never simple or easy. IMO

BUT...then he lost me when he said he still feels guilty about it. What?! If he did the correct thing and broke up with someone who wasn't right for him AND he did it in the correct manner, then there is nothing to feel guilty about, IMO.

So....to me this is a big red flag. He either broke up correctly and still harbored some weird guilt about it, or he did not break up correctly for what I can only imagine was his own lack of being emotionally aware and able to effectively communicate. Or, the ex was a wacko who needed to be dumped....but that doesn't jive with the guilt! Ay yi yi! What a strange confession he made! IMO.

The guys from Two Bros and Some Brick's recap of his date is hilarious. I love those guys. Some of their fans are coming for them for not being on the Peter train but I think they are being completely fair and honest in their views. And for the record, yes, they rag on Bryan too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j3IJ06Cxag

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:38 pm

I'm not Alanna, but I think that is the way with TPTB. They love de bus!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Not worth talking ... the pictures speak   Praying    SO funnny  rofl  rofl  rofl  sorry

IMO  Hugesmile

PETER

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Captur45

DEAN

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 14656810

ERIC

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 14656910

BRYAN
makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 14656610
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:32 pm

Deleted. Go Peter.

Last edited by Kels0012 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This is his M.O. I wonder which ex he was referring to. Just curious.

@Kashathediva you and RS both. laugh out loud should be we concerned? laugh out loud laugh out loud

-Peter’s never dated a black woman before. So now that that’s out of the way, he tells us about his most recent break up. Either Peter is a great storyteller and knows how to ham it up for a camera, or, he has the most dramatic breakups in the history of the world that are ripped straight from a movie. He was packing up his stuff, driving away, looking in the rearview mirror as she was crying? Like, that’s real life? Or something straight out of a Rom-Com? Something tells me that story was highly embellished. The thing I want to know is, which ex at home was this that Peter was referring to? There’s a few.

Are you sure you're not "bugger boy"? @Kashathediva. (JK)

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:42 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Are you sure you're not "bugger boy"? @Kashathediva.  (JK)

Most positive.  @GuardianAngel would have bounced my azz by now.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:22 pm

W
MiaHawk wrote:I found the whole story about Peter's ex to be a bit odd and perplexing.... So he decides to move out/move on from his ex, and he leaves her standing there crying and waving goodbye in his rearview mirror, but he has the resolve to keep on driving. Ok, that's fine in my book. I'm not going to judge him on that, because sometimes it is better to make a clean break and the other person just has to come to terms with it on their own time table. Break ups are never simple or easy. IMO

BUT...then he lost me when he said he still feels guilty about it. What?! If he did the correct thing and broke up with someone who wasn't right for him AND he did it in the correct manner, then there is nothing to feel guilty about, IMO.

So....to me this is a big red flag. He either broke up correctly and still harbored some weird guilt about it, or he did not break up correctly for what I can only imagine was his own lack of being emotionally aware and able to effectively communicate. Or, the ex was a wacko who needed to be dumped....but that doesn't jive with the guilt! Ay yi yi! What a strange confession he made! IMO.

I think you can feel guilt bc you hurt someone even if it was the right thing to do and done in the right way. He used the word guilt but I understood him to mean more sadness for hurting her.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote:Bryan hasn't exactly shown that he's looking to settle down based on him being 37 and never married. I also don't see Peter not being Bachelor material if they can have Brad, times 2.

Sometimes for whatever the reason/s, the right person is not there. That does not mean that the person does not want to settle down. I can't say in this situation, but I don't think this is true every situation. There are lots of situations in 2017 where singles abound for whatever reason.

Doesn't this apply to Peter as well though? A few pages back you seemed to be questioning what it will take for him to commit, since he's been in three "serious" relationships in the past few years and moved on from all of them. I would think those people just weren't right for him long-term. no idea The fact that he keeps trying and getting "serious", rather than simply sleeping around, tells me that he does want commitment. If it's not right however, what can you do? I don't think anyone should settle, let alone a 31-year-old. JMO.

As for Bryan, I think we might've learned part of the reason why he's still single. MM 2.0 scaring away his girlfriends that is. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax