SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:24 pm

For the record, Missy and Chris are still together. They were in London, England the beginning of the month.

Funny how the one couple that chose not to get married but leave together and settle in to real life are the one that is working out!

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:43 pm

That is bizarre--especially since Missy seems like a rather abrasive person. I wonder if they will have another season of this show at all or if they decide it isn't worth it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:16 pm

JMHO but this sounds like a show that does not not need another season.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:59 pm

Well, Spouse House just might have 1 success story...

Missy and Chris are engaged!

She shared a photo on her instagram today that show them and her hand with the ring. She hashtagged #iamengaged

I will admit that I was wrong about her. I didn't like her on the show but following her on instagram after the show, I have seen a different person. She does know what she wants and goes after it. She and Chris just decided to get to know each other outside of the parameters of the show and evidently it worked!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:22 pm

@havadrpepper What is Missy's IG username?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@havadrpepper What is Missy's IG username?

missyholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:07 pm

For some reason tonight I decided to look to see if Missy and Chris were still together. To my surprise, I found that they are married!!!

They got married July 3. https://www.theknot.com/us/missy-holas-and-chris-rudolph-jul-2018

Tom, Danny and Jake from the show were in the wedding party.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:13 pm

Wow! Congrats to Missy and Chris! Lots of nice pics in that link!

:married

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum