SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by mindless Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:21 pm

HEA wrote:
mindless wrote:I'm wondering what those lighter blotches on the grass are? Any ideas?

sun. lack of water sometimes does that. but I see it more pronounced with peter versus rachel.

I mean the round white spots near her head and below her body. I don't think the sun will do that. Looks like stains of something to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:22 pm

@Kashathediva it's a stemless wine glass. I have a few

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:23 pm

mindless wrote:
HEA wrote:
mindless wrote:I'm wondering what those lighter blotches on the grass are? Any ideas?

sun. lack of water sometimes does that. but I see it more pronounced with peter versus rachel.

I mean the round white spots near her head and below her body. I don't think the sun will do that. Looks like stains of something to me.

Is it maybe turf/fake grass? Either way grass varies.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:26 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@Kashathediva it's a stemless wine glass.  I have a few

Yes you are right! Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 18 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:50 pm

even the sun sound more tame with peter and brighter with rachel IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:52 pm

mindless wrote:
HEA wrote:

Yup right above her head, by her elbow and a bit farther right than her right hand....
Peter's foot in his pic has what looks like some blue paint on the bottom side imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:54 pm

I think Bryan is laying on possibly a sectional couch, since he is perpendicular to the back of the other couch pillows. You can see the squared box edges of the two adjacent pillows. Not like bed pillows. The throw pillow (darker brown) could be from the bed, but doesn't look to me like it matches the bed pillows. But the house could be all decorated in browns in every room, neutral tones, as well as the brown wall outside by the pool and grilling area.

The person taking the pic in the left lens, doesn't it look like that person is wearing a black and white checked towel around the waist and also a yellow tank top??

My other observation is that if Rachel is in TX or Miami, how in the world could she stand to be wearing a fleece onesie in the heat?? That is really strange. Remember she wore a similar (maybe the same one) in the FS with Nick. But that was in Finland laugh out loud!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:58 pm

Yeah, I don't believe they're in Palm Springs, that's for sure. It's 113 there at the moment apparently. Why would she even bring a onesie, let alone wear one?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:58 pm

But it is quite chilly in San Fran, CA - 60 degrees - and the daylight shadows would fit that time zone better than east coast. When she posted her pic, there was less sunlight on the east coast. idk

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:00 pm

emusha wrote:
mindless wrote:
HEA wrote:

Yup right above her head, by her elbow and a bit farther right than her right hand....
Peter's foot in his pic has what looks like some blue paint on the bottom side imo

LOL I don't think those are paint splotches from Petey in Wisconsin. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:02 pm

SFoster wrote:I think Bryan is laying on possibly a sectional couch, since he is perpendicular to the back of the other couch pillows. You can see the squared box edges of the two adjacent pillows. Not like bed pillows. The throw pillow (darker brown) could be from the bed, but doesn't look to me like it matches the bed pillows. But the house could be all decorated in browns in every room, neutral tones, as well as the brown wall outside by the pool and grilling area.

The person taking the pic in the left lens, doesn't it look like that person is wearing a black and white checked towel around the waist and also a yellow tank top??

My other observation is that if Rachel is in TX or Miami, how in the world could she stand to be wearing a fleece onesie in the heat?? That is really strange. Remember she wore a similar (maybe the same one) in the FS with Nick. But that was in Finland laugh out loud!

it looks to me dark purple velvet type...

I think she is having fun about the stars and 4th of july and no IMO she does not stand it as it is wide open... too hot IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:05 pm

JMO I think they are hiding out somewhere in Dallas vicinity. No flights, no fuss, no muss. Will she be expected to be at work tomorrow bright an early? Most are.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips