SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:04 pm

@Hotmomma it looks like white wine to me.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:04 pm

^winde glass, I think

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:05 pm

She has a glass of white wine. She hashtaggged it in her IG story.

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 87b72b10 Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 86669110 Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:06 pm

I'm wondering what those lighter blotches on the grass are? Any ideas?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:10 pm

@Hotmomma i see nothing

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 Image610
Rachel IG source

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:11 pm

HEA wrote:@Hotmomma i see nothing

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 Image610
Rachel IG source

Thanks I thought I saw something..Thanks!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:13 pm

however, I believe the grass/peter and the grass/rachel is different... more brownish with peter and more greenish with rachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:15 pm

mindless wrote:I'm wondering what those lighter blotches on the grass are? Any ideas?

sun. lack of water sometimes does that. but I see it more pronounced with peter versus rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:therachlindsay IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJIIxdj6-2/?taken-by=therachlindsay&hl=en

I think he has the same ball cap on backwards as the one he's grilling in. His broad shoulder's look like Bryan to me. We can compare to the pool pic.

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 Captur22

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 Captur29

The (our)left lens shows the photographer is standing in front of a wall. Do we think the height match with Bryan's wall?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
sfrank wrote:Besides the fact the Bryan didn't know how to post IG storys until today and few minutes before Rachel's... Here are all the 4th pics - the second pillow matches AND the white lamp, IMO. Grass matches Peter but so would millions of households.  

As well as in Bryan's snap. He's also grilling chicken and she's eating a drumstick.
And finally there's big ole' brown wall in her glasses reflection  rofl

I seems pretty obvious IMO

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 Bryang12
Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 Bryanb13
Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 Rachel12
Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 59786111
Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 48917111

@Hotmomma --Can some see what's in her hand?

A mason jar with a drink in it?
But why is there an arrow pointing at Petey's Penie?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:19 pm

I can clearly see the grass divided by a shadow from the fence/wall in Bryan's IG story which IMO matches the grass divided by a shadow in Rachel's IG.
Rachel's bathing suit is the same in both of her IG and IG story. The lighting makes her top look lighter in her IG story but I can see the stripes.
I think Rachel and Bryan are in Palm Springs on a SHV. The wall structure and outdoor furniture look retro Palm Springs, CA style IMO.
Both Kaitlyn and JoJo were in Palm Springs for the 4th of July SHV too...IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:20 pm

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:therachlindsay IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJIIxdj6-2/?taken-by=therachlindsay&hl=en

I think he has the same ball cap on backwards as the one he's grilling in. His broad shoulder's look like Bryan to me. We can compare to the pool pic.

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 Captur22

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 17 Captur29

The (our)left lens shows the photographer is standing in front of a wall. Do we think the height match with Bryan's wall?

I think it could it appears to be  dark in her sunglasses and as the person taking the photo is always from the wall it appears they are taller than the wall.  I think it's a match and we saw grass behind Bryan in his picture.  All imho

I am not comparing grass as I can go four place in my yard and it looks different.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips