SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:27 pm

Seabear wrote:
FashionLover wrote:If peter's goal was to be bachelor before he even went on Rachel's season, then I say the plan was a concerted effort between him, the producers AND Rachel. You're not gonna convince me that he was such a good actor that he was able to fool rachel for the whole time to get to final two. She has proven she is able to identify when a guy isn't into her. Maybe the first couple weeks she would have missed it with how much she liked him and how many guys were there but when you're down to 7ish people, it would have been way to easy to pick out someone who was just coasting along for the ride.

Now if they were all in on him just being there for the sake of having the next bach gig, then peter isn't to blame and isn't this bad person his being made out to be cause it's just business as usual in bachelor nation.

If he's a good as actor as some of you are saying, please peter consider hollywood then cause your skills would be wasted on the bach giggling

This is exactly what I see playing on my TV every episode.  Just like Rachel was meant to be the Bachelorette on Nicks season.  The Bach/Ette blogs highlight the next Lead early then gravitate toward the F1 later.  The next Lead also gets the idealized edit in hopes of increased popularity as a lead in to the promotion/announcement of being the "fan favorite" and next Lead.
Peter will be the next Bachelor IMO.
JMO

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 28 4256136633 I don't know if he will still be the next TB. That may have been the initial intent. JMO The door for the next lead is always left cracked until that contract is signed signed signed. And I don't mean LP signed. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by FashionLover Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:35 pm

Seabear wrote:
FashionLover wrote:If peter's goal was to be bachelor before he even went on Rachel's season, then I say the plan was a concerted effort between him, the producers AND Rachel. You're not gonna convince me that he was such a good actor that he was able to fool rachel for the whole time to get to final two. She has proven she is able to identify when a guy isn't into her. Maybe the first couple weeks she would have missed it with how much she liked him and how many guys were there but when you're down to 7ish people, it would have been way to easy to pick out someone who was just coasting along for the ride.

Now if they were all in on him just being there for the sake of having the next bach gig, then peter isn't to blame and isn't this bad person his being made out to be cause it's just business as usual in bachelor nation.

If he's a good as actor as some of you are saying, please peter consider hollywood then cause your skills would be wasted on the bach giggling

This is exactly what I see playing on my TV every episode.  Just like Rachel was meant to be the Bachelorette on Nicks season.  The Bach/Ette blogs highlight the next Lead early then gravitate toward the F1 later.  The next Lead also gets the idealized edit in hopes of increased popularity as a lead in to the promotion/announcement of being the "fan favorite" and next Lead.
Peter will be the next Bachelor IMO.JMO

OK, continuing with this theory, wouldn't it make sense then for peter to have been let go at F3 like rachel was? Especially if it meant that Eric was F2 and producers get the "will she choose a black or white guy" story line? Production has proven they're not beyond playing race as a storyline Rolling Eyes They've already done the "all together vs. challenge" story before, I would assume they would want something more dramatic question
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:39 pm

I know Kasha! laugh out loud  But since TPTB gave Peter "Business Owner" as his job title....he can promote and launch his business this summer without seeming like LP.  Then come Sept he starts filming his Bachelor season and his business expansion can be part of his storyline. Peter's looks and popularity is too much to overpower his negatives for TPTB......IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:46 pm

I think the only explanation for a kiddie pool at a SHV is if a dog(s) were present. Regardless, I still think Bryan's photos were more SHV, but did want to mention that. JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:01 pm

Idk why they'd bother filling a kiddie pool for a photo op. It was probably for his niece and he was probably with his family. JMO.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:22 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:From RS:

-----------
Hi Steve,

Hope you’re having a nice 4th of July! There was a rumor going around that Peter had dumped a girlfriend to come on the show. Have you heard anything regarding that?

------
Comment: Does the girl have a name? Where is the rumor coming from? Who’s the original source? Is it coming from a place that has rumors all the time? Do any of their rumors comes true? All I’m saying is do you realize how easy it is for anyone on this planet to just throw something like that out with nothing behind it?

With that said, whatever rumor it is you’re hearing, well, I guess it all depends on what you mean by the word “dumped.” And if by “girlfriend” you mean “girlfriends.” And you’d also have to define “girlfriend” as well. As I’ve said allllllll season long – Peter is no different than the rest of them.
------

Source: RS

I dont get this type of vibe from him, but what if in a turn of events, Peter is the real player  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 28 1f635  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 28 1f635

Oh, snap! thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 28 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:25 pm

I'm sure those 3 had their fun yesterday messing around with us. imo (not funny for me !)
Anyway we can get back on trail now.
Did Bryan go back to work at all post filming? Brooks' fans -did Brooks go back to work post filming?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:43 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO that looks like Bryan in Rachel's sunglasses....and there is the big fence in her glasses too! giggling
JMO
Is it a fence or a house. It looks to me like the arm of a guy that is reaching out of an upper floor window and toasting to Rachel. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:26 pm

LynnTa wrote:I'm sure those 3 had their fun yesterday messing around with us. imo (not funny for me !)
Anyway we can get back on trail now.
Did Bryan go back to work at all post filming?  Brooks' fans -did Brooks go back to work post filming?

Brooks was back at the office by the time the season started airing, his co-workers made a youtube (maybe vimeo) series about working with the famous Brooks, a good-natured poking fun at it all. He went along with it but I think the pressure of being the false F1 got to him, or ABC told them to knock it off, or their boss didn't like it, who knows, and they stopped making videos... I can't remember how many they made, maybe only two?
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:36 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:I think the only explanation for a kiddie pool at a SHV is if a dog(s) were present.  Regardless, I still think Bryan's photos were more SHV, but did want to mention that. JMO

Well Peter posted an IG story with his mom(?) and dog earlier in the day, so clearly he was with family. If Rachel was with him, then they weren't alone, which is not impossible since couples have sneaked around before. However, since there's usually a sanctioned SHV on 4th of July, there's no reason for them to be sneaking around at this time. It just doesn't make sense, unless they got permission from TPTB to spend the holiday with family, which I highly doubt. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:00 pm

mindless wrote:
BachelorBabe512 wrote:I think the only explanation for a kiddie pool at a SHV is if a dog(s) were present.  Regardless, I still think Bryan's photos were more SHV, but did want to mention that. JMO

Well Peter posted an IG story with his mom(?) and dog earlier in the day, so clearly he was with family. If Rachel was with him, then they weren't alone, which is not impossible since couples have sneaked around before. However, since there's usually a sanctioned SHV on 4th of July, there's no reason for them to be sneaking around at this time. It just doesn't make sense, unless they got permission from TPTB to spend the holiday with family, which I highly doubt. JMO.

If I were Rachel, I'd love to keep my fiance all to myself, no matter how nice his family may be, I want some alone time. Also, why can't Peter go to her family? It just doesn't make sense. Although many things don't make sense to me this season, hmmm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:48 pm

sdmom wrote:A historical moment
thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 28 Img_0630

Bryan's IG story.
Now where is Rachel?

The wall from the pool photo. Tired of looking at AirBnB Homeaway photos to see if I can find that darned wall.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 28 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips