SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Here4Roses Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:35 pm

Personally something about Peter is off to me. It's obvious to me that he's prepared himself before the show to be the Bachelor and that has been his goal from the start but that is IMO.

I think the fact that Alexis Waters is now following Bryan on Instagram, but not Peter, adds another tick in the box for Bryan as F1.

Also, P and B are not following each other but are both following the others in the F4. I doubt that if they can't even follow each other on Insta, how and why would they work together to fool the audience? (especially if one of them has a 'broken heart')

Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Carine Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:Peter casually hooking up with women is not really a scandal (or shocking to me) though IMO. Not sure why RS is tip toeing around whatever he has when he typically goes all in on the hot player type (Arie and Jordan come to mind).

Sleuthing showed no recent serious girlfriend in recent months IMO. Which to me meant he probably casually dated women.

ITA @Alanna

I was thinking the same also the "you’d also have to define “girlfriend" was interesting to me.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:48 pm

sdmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sdmom wrote:IF Peter is f1, and Rachel is with him this holiday, that means we have to completely rethink SHV. It means it can happen in f1's hometown, family can be involved, f1/the lead can go out freely and leave the other behind.
Also, it means July 4th BBQ is not necessarily a f1 clue. When our requests being met could be a sign of trolling. It means you can't trust anyone anymore :headbanging :crazed

I need SeanCat and Jo3 fans to chime in: I remember reading that Sean brought Cat to his home/Jo at Jordon's home: how was that done? How did  fans know about it ? Was it sanctioned by TPTB? TYIA

We didn't know about it and no one posted about it until they said it in some interview post show. Unlike shv 4th of July trolling, they kept it well under wraps and never posted anything to indicate Jo was in Chico.

Imo, it's impossible, literally impossible that Peter is f1 after the sm tthis weekend.

Thanks! Nick and Vanessa spent 10 days in Toronto and kept it quiet so we fans didn't know until post show.

I feel like Rachel this morning, keep questioning Is it too good to be true? Bryan's trolling if he's f2, posting all the SHV like pictures. Peter's trolling if he's f1 and posting spending time with his family. Rachel is trolling if she picked  Peter and wore the watch last Friday.
I'd better stop because again, I am driving myself crazy, again.], :crazed stupid dizzy

Same questionning here. That's why I said they must have all be trolling in some way. Especially Rachel since we always have a Bryan clue and Peter clue from her at the same time.
cf 4th july and grass, baby and cap, live the kiss and fiance does not like to see her kiss other guys, and if Peter is F1, her episode 5 blog, and all the words she uses to describe her fiance. For the last one, it can probably be applied to both guys and we are only seeing it with one per editing. Happened before and won't put that pass them at all.

All in all, i'm firmly waiting for next episodes and see how our girl react and talk about both guys.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Here4Roses wrote:Personally something about Peter is off to me. It's obvious to me that he's prepared himself before the show to be the Bachelor and that has been his goal from the start but that is IMO.

I think the fact that Alexis Waters is now following Bryan on Instagram, but not Peter, adds another tick in the box for Bryan as F1.

Also, P and B are not following each other but are both following the others in the F4. I doubt that if they can't even follow each other on Insta, how and why would they work together to fool the audience? (especially if one of them has a 'broken heart')

Re alexis, what if it for spying on Bryan and help Rachel do more trolling. Loooool I know i'm paranoid now. Lol
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JMO I think they are hiding out somewhere in Dallas vicinity. No flights, no fuss, no muss. Will she be expected to be at work tomorrow bright an early? Most are.

Okay, I live in a suburb right outside of Dallas.  When I saw Rachel outside in that onesie I thought that there was no way that she could be here in Texas.  But, we have been having a lot of rain here, which has made everything really green, especially the grass in our yards.  It rained here overnight and early into the morning on both Monday and Tuesday, and I believe that the temperature on Monday only reached a high of 83 degrees.  I think that Tuesday was in the 90's with high humidity.  So, IMO the coolest day for her to wear a onesie outside would have been Monday, and Rachel could have chosen to post that picture on July 4th.

If someone wants to check the temperature on those days, how cloudy it was and what time the sun set here on Monday and Tuesday, that might help.  That picture of Rachel laying on the grass appears to be taken with full sun, and without knowing the exact time it was taken or direction of the sun, I would estimate a possible time could have been sometime between 12 pm to 4 pm on Monday.....because it was cooler that day.  This is just me speculating with no proof and is just one of many possibilities.  So, I say keep sleuthing.

If not Texas, then I suspect the SHV might be in California.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:55 pm

Carine wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Peter casually hooking up with women is not really a scandal (or shocking to me) though IMO. Not sure why RS is tip toeing around whatever he has when he typically goes all in on the hot player type (Arie and Jordan come to mind).

Sleuthing showed no recent serious girlfriend in recent months IMO. Which to me meant he probably casually dated women.

ITA @Alanna

I was thinking the same also the  "you’d also have to define “girlfriend" was interesting to me.

So RS basically admits they weren't actual girlfriends, but it's still somehow worth noting? Good-looking single men get plenty of female attention, what's new? Maybe RS learned something from the Jordan stuff last year, since he hasn't written an exposé on Peter yet. laugh out loud In any case, he doesn't strike me as a player. The fact that he showed distaste for the IMO disrespectful "sloppy seconds" comment is telling IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:56 pm

@djogbenyuie laugh out loud I think we're all looking for some sort of explanation to this craziness. IMO I don't think that's very likely because why not just look herself? His profile is open to the public. I think it's more like she's following her best friend's man because why not just follow Peter as well?

This is all imo.
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:33 pm

@djogbenyuie but Rachel always uses Confidence to discribe her fiancé. In her interview when I believe Peter was spoiled f1, she told Ali Bryan is confident and Peter is handsome. Didn't she also mention Peter's hands were shaking the first night? That's not confident, imo.

Bryan also used Confident when he described his emotion the first night in one of his IG posts.

The plot thickens!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:35 pm

Diana wrote:Nothing about my opinions of Peter come from RS. Who is acting like a teenage girl who likes to gossip, all of my opinions come from Peter's own actions and social media. I just don't buy what he's trying to sale. no no

He clearly cares way more about his image than he ever did about Rachel.

all imo

IA! I don't buy anything RS says without proof and my opinions about Peter come from sleuthing and his own behavior/SM. IMO As always, Time will tell with all of these people. Even Luke looked perfect around this time last year. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:07 pm

If peter's goal was to be bachelor before he even went on Rachel's season, then I say the plan was a concerted effort between him, the producers AND Rachel. You're not gonna convince me that he was such a good actor that he was able to fool rachel for the whole time to get to final two. She has proven she is able to identify when a guy isn't into her. Maybe the first couple weeks she would have missed it with how much she liked him and how many guys were there but when you're down to 7ish people, it would have been way to easy to pick out someone who was just coasting along for the ride.

Now if they were all in on him just being there for the sake of having the next bach gig, then peter isn't to blame and isn't this bad person his being made out to be cause it's just business as usual in bachelor nation.

If he's a good as actor as some of you are saying, please peter consider hollywood then cause your skills would be wasted on the bach giggling
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:23 pm

FashionLover wrote:If peter's goal was to be bachelor before he even went on Rachel's season, then I say the plan was a concerted effort between him, the producers AND Rachel. You're not gonna convince me that he was such a good actor that he was able to fool rachel for the whole time to get to final two. She has proven she is able to identify when a guy isn't into her. Maybe the first couple weeks she would have missed it with how much she liked him and how many guys were there but when you're down to 7ish people, it would have been way to easy to pick out someone who was just coasting along for the ride.

Now if they were all in on him just being there for the sake of having the next bach gig, then peter isn't to blame and isn't this bad person his being made out to be cause it's just business as usual in bachelor nation.

If he's a good as actor as some of you are saying, please peter consider hollywood then cause your skills would be wasted on the bach giggling

This is exactly what I see playing on my TV every episode.  Just like Rachel was meant to be the Bachelorette on Nicks season.  The Bach/Ette blogs highlight the next Lead early then gravitate toward the F1 later.  The next Lead also gets the idealized edit in hopes of increased popularity as a lead in to the promotion/announcement of being the "fan favorite" and next Lead.
Peter will be the next Bachelor IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:27 pm

Actually IMO Peter is not a good actor.

I think, the simplest explanation is usually the ones that end up being true. There is no possible way that Peter is on a SHV because he has been accounted for all weekend. If anyone knows any different, please share with proof.

Why would there be a kiddy pool at a SHV? and why would there be paint or chalk? None of that makes sense to me.

I hope none of them are trolling. That imo would be so immature. Maybe Rachel is not happy with Peter posting the pool pic, after Bryan posted his pool pic. Maybe she's not happy he has been liking posts that are negative to Bryan?

I have no idea, but I certainly hope they aren't playing schoolyard games via SM.

It's possible Rachel is just happy and having fun and goofing off. She may have been in the pool, back inside in a/c which chills you after being in a pool, therefore she threw on the onesie. I don't think chalk or paint has anything to do with anything since we have no verification that there was paint or chalk anywhere. IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips