SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Clue. The only man in her life is the man on the leash.=Copper.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:47 pm

I don't get the throwback posts, it's weird to me. They could have used other pics. If anyone is interested, here is a post from JToor about an hour ago, also a throwback to their first date. JToor is in Chicago, right? And we think he was just there?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWGiLkhlQl8/?taken-by=j.toor_bespoke

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Clue. The only man in her life is the man on the leash.=Copper.

cantstopl rofl meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 5 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:49 pm

The question is why not post a real time pic with Copper. She could have taken a cute pic of them together. The other thing I'm wondering is why is she posing for that pic in the first place. IMO she doesn't look happy.

ETA:@bluejay25 IMO it's all about the advertising.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 pm

The pic is from Cary IG if I remember.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUs62sIgYUk/?taken-by=caryfetman

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:54 pm

@Carine You're right. Thanks for that. Posted May 29th.

caryfetmanAttitude by @therachlindsay Copper the cutest puppy by #god. Broken paw just for #attention. Dress by @saylorny shoes @stuartweitzman fabulous jewelry @thewoodsfinejewelry stunning make up @ginamo11 styling by @krystine_couch
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUs62sIgYUk/?taken-by=caryfetman

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:54 pm

I have nothing to substantiate my feelings, but I don't think she is overwhelmingly happy. Not since she posted that Me-Day photo.
There may be a glimpse every now of and then of happiness, but I think there has been a lot of challenges and a lot of headaches she was not counting on. JMO
I'm not saying it's because of the relationship. I don't know why. But I sense a large degree of let down.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:55 pm

bluejay25 wrote:I don't get the throwback posts, it's weird to me. They could have used other pics. If anyone is interested, here is a post from JToor about an hour ago, also a throwback to their first date. JToor is in Chicago, right? And we think he was just there?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWGiLkhlQl8/?taken-by=j.toor_bespoke

here is the fireworks picture again given by Peter most probably IMO
I wonder if he legally had to ask permission for using pics and those were the only one he was allowed to use for his business (talking about peter's partner here)

so Peter was in Chicago this week end then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have nothing to substantiate my feelings, but I don't think she is overwhelmingly happy. Not since she posted that Me-Day photo.
There may be a glimpse every now of and then of happiness, but I think there has been a lot of challenges and a lot of headaches she was not counting on. JMO
I'm not saying it's because of the relationship. I don't know why. But I sense a large degree of let down.

I am thinking that the Lee disaster has a big part of it... and funny enough I have this gut feeling too since I saw the #meday pic. However, i feel as if is is more prods related.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have nothing to substantiate my feelings, but I don't think she is overwhelmingly happy. Not since she posted that Me-Day photo.

Yeah, I hope that's not the case, but I'm wondering to. I don't think she could have anticipated the amount of like for one of the guys and the amount of dislike for the other, who may actually be the one she chose. Also, I have a feeling she may be finding out things she didn't know before. Hopefully, the couple can make it through the initial craziness though, others definitely have.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:05 pm

It is odd though Peter, Rachel and JToor posting pics from their 1on1 date. The SM activities have been entertaining.

As for Rachel I also think it is producer related there must a lot of things watching back now she didnt know about and the F1/F2 back and forth, the hate about her decisions, must not be fun.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:07 pm

Hi everyone.

I just noticed that Rachel posted a picture and Bryan liked a pic of Rachel within two minutes of each other. Coincidence or laying in bed on SM together?   question
meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 5 Sc10

sorry, I'm new. I think it's above? might need some help  hmmm
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips