SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:07 pm

bluejay25 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have nothing to substantiate my feelings, but I don't think she is overwhelmingly happy. Not since she posted that Me-Day photo.
There may be a glimpse every now of and then of happiness, but I think there has been a lot of challenges and a lot of headaches she was not counting on. JMO
I'm not saying it's because of the relationship. I don't know why. But I sense a large degree of let down.

Yeah, I hope that's not the case, but I'm wondering to. I don't think she could have anticipated the amount of like for one of the guys and the amount of dislike for the other, who may actually be the one she chose. Also, I have a feeling she may be finding out things she didn't know before. Hopefully, the couple can make it through the initial craziness though, others definitely have.

well I kinda disagree with that. I go on twitter on mondays and I do see a lot of pro bryan. Maybe not as much as Peter but he still has today 76.8K followers versus 146K. So it totally fit the comment she made that the audience won't (know) -not verbatim- JMO

Back to top Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:09 pm

I think it's probably producer driven also, but then IMO it's basically her fault. History shows with these people it's fool me once--yada.
Even as I type that I know I am going to get chit for that one. But it's well documented TPTB/MF&CO are not your friend. They don't care about the cast.
It's foolish to go into this process thinking you are going to be the one different cast person, especially if you are a woman. It seems women fare worse then the men. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:11 pm

Here4Roses wrote:Hi everyone.

I just noticed that Rachel posted a picture and Bryan liked a pic of Rachel within two minutes of each other. Coincidence or laying in bed on SM together?   question
meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 6 Sc10

sorry, I'm new. I think it's above? might need some help  hmmm
Welcome @Here4Roses

Like I just said the SM activities these last few days entertaining.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:14 pm

HEA wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have nothing to substantiate my feelings, but I don't think she is overwhelmingly happy. Not since she posted that Me-Day photo.
There may be a glimpse every now of and then of happiness, but I think there has been a lot of challenges and a lot of headaches she was not counting on. JMO
I'm not saying it's because of the relationship. I don't know why. But I sense a large degree of let down.

Yeah, I hope that's not the case, but I'm wondering to. I don't think she could have anticipated the amount of like for one of the guys and the amount of dislike for the other, who may actually be the one she chose. Also, I have a feeling she may be finding out things she didn't know before. Hopefully, the couple can make it through the initial craziness though, others definitely have.

well I kinda disagree with that. I go on twitter on mondays and I do see a lot of pro bryan. Maybe not as much as Peter but he still has today 76.8K followers versus 146K. So it totally fit the comment she made that the audience won't (know) -not verbatim- JMO

Yeah, I'm not saying Bryan isn't popular now, and won't become even more popular when he's announced as her F1. I just meant Peter seems on track to become very, very popular - like Bachelor popular. The comments towards Bryan on SM at times are very different than Peter. The reaction to the change in spoiler seemed severe, laugh out loud. But like you said, that might just be a subset of the audience.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Of all the pics she could've posted today. I guess scratch

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:19 pm

so I find it strange that JToor did not post one picture of Peter since november 2015.... Peter said he stopped modeling in 2015.

and he started again to post in december 2016 (which is also the time I noticed Peter increasing his business fitness and self pics... which I think was the time he was confirmed to be part of the show IMO)

December 30 2016
January 12 2017
March 31, 2017
April 4 2017
April 12 2017
May 1 2017
May 5 2017
May 9 2017
May 22 2017 - with the Bachelorette logo attached with his own logo
July 3 2017

source

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:21 pm

I'm confused. What are those dates above for?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:22 pm

bluejay25 wrote:
Yeah, I'm not saying Bryan isn't popular now, and won't become even more popular when he's announced as her F1. I just meant Peter seems on track to become very, very popular - like Bachelor popular. The comments towards Bryan on SM at times are very different than Peter. The reaction to the change in spoiler seemed severe, laugh out loud. But like you said, that might just be a subset of the audience.

yes.... as if Peter is on a mission or a campaign for next bach gig eh?
I do believe that for a many women, Peter represents the romance hero... gentleman look, handsome, mysterious etc
In my life I met a couple of models and trust me to tell you that they are all but mysterious cantstopl

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:22 pm

@bleuberry right so there was no other sad/pouting pics.

@HEA I don't find it strange he is wearing their suits now on the show so good promo for JToor too.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:25 pm

He still models for them from my understanding. I know I read somewhere (might be his ig) that he dropped the other clients outside of J.Toor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Carine wrote:@bleuberry right so there was no other sad/pouting pics.

@HEA I don't find it strange he is wearing their suits now on the show so good promo for JToor too.

for me it is OTT. it seems then that all his luggage was full of Jtoor suits for promo? so that would confirm that he was definitely on a full exposure/fame/business mission there, if he did not say JToor was his best friend and partner I would have thought he went there not for the right reasons giggling .... JMO

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:26 pm

@Here4Roses welcomeyall and thanks for posting the only other clue I've been waiting for. The usage of SM at the same time, during a speculated SHV.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips