SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by pavalygurl Thu 13 Jul 2017, 4:44 pm

I think this may be MTA taping weekend so it's likely Rachel will be staying in LA.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by sfrank Thu 13 Jul 2017, 5:15 pm

Bryan has been MIA on SM since Wednesday...just sayin'
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu 13 Jul 2017, 5:22 pm

Speaking of the MTA  Hugesmile
thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 66 2af926683ebba4bb064a2da6c7a60a64_zpsm5motjnl
Source (from her IG story)
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu 13 Jul 2017, 5:31 pm

Diana wrote:she didn't want her family to see the Hot Tub scene laugh out loud can say I blame her I'm sure she didn't want her man to see it either imo giggling

But she did say she enjoyed it!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu 13 Jul 2017, 5:32 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Diana wrote:she didn't want her family to see the Hot Tub scene laugh out loud can say I blame her I'm sure she didn't want her man to see it either imo giggling

At that moment.
( in the past, imo)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu 13 Jul 2017, 5:41 pm

sdmom wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

At that moment.
( in the past, imo)

unless you can somehow continuously enjoy that hot tub session, IDk how else she could have worded that. She didn't have to volunteer saying she enjoyed it giggling
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 5:49 pm

FashionLover wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

At that moment.
( in the past, imo)

unless you can somehow continuously enjoy that hot tub session, IDk how else she could have worded that. She didn't have to volunteer saying she enjoyed it giggling

I can't see her even bringing the topic up if Bryan was her f1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu 13 Jul 2017, 5:55 pm

Why not? It happened.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu 13 Jul 2017, 6:10 pm

So funny we look at the same thing differently. She looks so happy and in love so no mater who her f1 is, I wish the best for them .

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 6:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Why not? It happened.

IMO, I just don't see her bringing up a hot and heavy 3 hour make out session with her f2 guy. Rachel has said in interviews it's tough for him to watch her dates and kissing with other guys, so why bring this up? She could have skimmed over it, but she didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu 13 Jul 2017, 6:22 pm

In that same regard, why is she basically writing love letters to her f2 in her blogs if Bryan is F2? imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu 13 Jul 2017, 6:24 pm

And we don't know if the guys were serious or joking with the 3 hour reference.  It could have been shorter and they exaggerated or it could've been 3 hours, but we don't know either way.  So I don't put stock in it being a 3 hour hot tub session.  It could been 1.5 hours in the hot tub and the rest in ITMs and Rachel getting ready again for all we know.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips