SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

17 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:07 am

Looks like the new podcast is up, called In Plain Sight (Tape up your nipples) laugh out loud it's fun to see people having fun and enjoying themselves while creating these things. It's nice and long! I'm excited to listen and will report back with all pertinent for us info aka everything Jo adorableness related!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

17 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Just listened tot he Jo parts, it started at about 19 minutes and went until 35 minutes. It was so adorable. Definitely listen if you have a chance! They talked about her flip house, the Kardashians, and Jordan's annoying habits laugh out loud They live on the same street as Matt and Mal and her aunt and they both love it. Baddy is so sweet with Jo and kept complimenting her looks, how smoking hot she is, how her flip house is amazing and is overall just so sweet and loving. Luke also said Jo was going to be on as a regular giving entertainment updates and he called her his sister. You can tell they're all really great friends. And when Jo was ending her segment, Jordan just casually said, "love you babe." So cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:12 pm

Aww they live in the same neighbourhood as Matt now.

Jordan hates Lebron too :D, is it weird that that made me more attracted to him? A smart man!

Love their nba commentary. I remember when he did his radio show when they talked about basketball, it made my head hurt because the other guy didn’t know sh*t about the NBA. But look at how good Jordan is when he doesn’t have to carry someone else’s dead weight 17 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 3 1f44f. (luke really knows his stuff, but Baddy’s the star)

Also that mighty ducks reference !! My childhood! (I got very excited as soon as Jordan said gordon bombay)

I love that Jordan gassed tf out of Jojo for being a boss, yes stan for your lady! I’m Jordan in that cereal convo though, the milk to cereal ratio is important joelle!

I laughed so hard during Jo’s recap of the rob/chyna situation, I cried 17 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 3 1f602. I love their Kardashian power ranking. I’m so disappointed with Jo’s #1, HOW IS KHLOE YOUR #1?! I'm very proud that she mentioned north and penelope though, they're my #1.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:40 pm

They're literally adorable. I loved his "Joelle Hannah Fletcher" in the flesh comment when she was about to come on laugh out loud

Luke is incredibly knowledgeable and he makes the perfect partner for Jordan with this. Jason seems nice, but he was boring and liked to take control IMO so it didn't give Jordan much room to work. They're just so enjoyable to listen to and you can just tell that Jordan adores JoJo. For real.

I laughed when Jordan was talking about their 4th and he meant to say they jumped in the pool and at first he accitdentally said "humped" and you can hear JoJo giggle in the back. She's such a child laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:44 pm

Does anyone have a link? Dying to listen.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStarsShiver Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:58 pm

SafronSahara wrote:Does anyone have a link? Dying to listen.
Here you go @SafronSahara: https://www.podcastone.com/sports-related-with-jordan-and-luke-rodgers it's also on iTunes if you'd rather listen there!
BlueStarsShiver
BlueStarsShiver

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:44 pm

I love listening to their podcast and so happy that Jo will be doing the entertainment segment. I find Jordan and Luke very entertaining, entertaining and hilarious. It's nice to get tidbits of their life in Dallas, Jo must be very to be in the same neighborhood with Matt and Aunt, she wont get bored when Jordan is away for work.

So Jordan lasted only for 3 days helping with the flip house and mentioned he has no patience selecting materials for the house 17 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 3 4256136633 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:02 pm

Thread 16? Wtg, Jordelle fans! 17 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 3 1710264613 17 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 3 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:50 am

Feels so good to sleep on my own bed and have fast and consistent internet access. Loved this picture of Jojo in Uruguay playing with a dog. I am sure she is missing Jackson at this point. You can see her love for dogs. Beautiful smile.

https://instagram.com/p/BWRDdVngWVw/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:10 am

Jojo with that beautiful smile from ear to ear in anticipation of her first international one on one date in Uruguay with none other than her best friend and her eventual fiancé Jordan.
https://instagram.com/p/BWQpd2hAyiq/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:15 am

Jojo's very colourful 2 pc bikini for 4th of July celebration. As Jordan said on his podcast, Joelle always looks good in anything she wears .
https://instagram.com/p/BWNTV78helL/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:36 pm

For anyone interested: SEC Network airs more than 30 hours from the SEC Football Media Days inside Hyatt Regency Birmingham - Wynfrey Hotel in Hoover Alabama beginning Monday, July 10 and ending Thursday July 13. SEC Network Analyst Roster Onsite former SEC football standouts turned SEC Network Analysts Grey McElroy, Booger McFarland, Marcus Spears and Jordan Rodgers will be onsite for the network throughout the week appearing both on SEC Now: 2017 SEC Football Media Days and the Paul Finebaum show which will broadcast from the site daily during the 4 media days.
This is a prized assignment for anyone in the SEC Network. For Jordan to get this assignment is a testament to the network's belief in his capacity and capability to bring out the best from all these head coaches and 3 team representatives from each of the 14 SEC teams to the national spotlight. Congratulations are in order for Jordan on this singular accomplishment.
Unfortunately for me and other Canadian followers of SEC and Jordan, we are not able to watch this 30 hour sport spectacle unless we see snippets posted by kindhearted and fortunate posters on this forum. I am really jealous.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel