SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:30 pm

@Alanna I had to stop listening because I'm heading somewhere, but I got to the part where he talked about the time he watched Me Before You on a plane with JoJo. He had hold his tears in, but JoJo couldn't and balled her eyes out on the plane laugh out loud

I love how he said he's paper tissue soft when it comes to that type of stuff laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna I had to stop listening because I'm heading somewhere, but I got to the part where he talked about the time he watched Me Before You on a plane with JoJo. He had hold his tears in, but JoJo couldn't and balled her eyes out on the plane laugh out loud

I love how he said he's paper tissue soft when it comes to that type of stuff laugh out loud
laugh out loud he's such a baddy!! But this doesn't surprise us, no way could he be with Jo if he was all sports and manly and bad boyish all the time. We know there's gotta be an ooey gooey center somewhere laugh out loud

I didn't hear that yet so you're further ahead. I'll listen in between Friday afternoon meetings laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:38 pm

This tweet is adorbs. And JoJo and Jordan liked it!

Lorrayna Angel‏ @raybandzray17  1h1 hour ago

I want a relationship like @JoelleFletcher & @JRodgers11 Singing in the car, playing with our dog, dancing terribly and laughing about it  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 28 1f60d
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:59 pm

JoJo seriously really does look like Isla Fisher. Especially Isla in Wedding Crashers, one of JoJo and Jordan's fav movie.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:09 pm

aviej wrote:This tweet is adorbs. And JoJo and Jordan liked it!

Lorrayna Angel‏ @raybandzray17  1h1 hour ago

I want a relationship like @JoelleFletcher & @JRodgers11 Singing in the car, playing with our dog, dancing terribly and laughing about it  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 28 1f60d
Jo just replied that it's a very accurate description of their relationship. Dawww and aww laugh out loud Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:46 pm

Jojo and Jordan
https://instagram.com/p/BXG-8RzgprF/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:12 pm

vernie113 wrote:Jojo and Jordan
https://instagram.com/p/BXG-8RzgprF/

What did Jordan say?
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:39 pm

Jo is asking if a million of her is his dream and he says it's his nightmare laugh out loud I can't blame him, even the one seems like a handful and he does have a few jobs to manage too.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:33 am

Jojo is saying Date Night but she says they're not doing sushi this time . They look so happy .
https://instagram.com/p/BXHXy-bg5Ca/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:36 am

Looked like a busy and fun day for these two.
First JoJo joined Jordan to his work, later they had date night and then Todd joined them for drinks. Also I saw some tweets about people saying they played cornhole against them and J&J were really good at it. laugh out loud

Looks like the reunion is either today or tomorrow with Todd being in Chico too.

Also I love the fact that you can clearly see when they're apart there is hardly any use of SM and both of them are really silent and then when they're together they are active again and look very happy in each other's company *bless*

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:55 am

Jojo and Jordan with Todd.
https://instagram.com/p/BXIODJeA5qO/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:57 am

Happy Jojo and Jordan.
https://instagram.com/p/BXIODJeA5qO/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel