SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by elena.shayk Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:00 am

They didn't share anything with us? HOW!! laugh out loud
Anyways I wanna see a full picture of both of their outfits.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:06 pm

They were probably just having a ton of fun and just focused on enjoying themselves with Brandon and Todd. It looked like JoJo had on a really cute sun dress. I loved that they rolled up to the reunion in a super old school pick up truck laugh out loud

Jordan is co-hosting a radio show on ESPN Radio today. He recorded the podcast in Chico this week, so he probably has his equipment with him and will do it from Chico:

https://twitter.com/colecubelic/status/891689735562964993

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:26 pm

JoJo's like on IG - super sweet:
https://instagram.com/p/BXLTpOZgWtL/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:10 pm

Just finished listening to sports related and it's good to get a confirmation that he visits Chico once a month for his job at Metpro.

So how many office does Jordan have? 1 in Dallas, 1 in their home in Chico, 1 in Metpro and 1 in SEC? He's like an energizer bunny. I loved to see Jojo visiting his workplace at Metpro and bringing her to their HS 10 yr reunion.

I noticed that the pic Jojo posted yesterday has now over 205k likes.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:01 pm

Just noticed that Jordan is wearing more collared shirts lately. For the entire show, I think he wore different coloured tshirts which he wore with sports coats/jackets.

BTW, i happened to overhear a conversation on the Almost Famous podcast and i was very pleased to hear BenH and AshleyI agree with their guests Luke and Chase when they mentioned that Jojo seems to be very happy and going strong with her relationship with Jordan after more than a year.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:38 pm

Picture of 3 amigos at PV High School 10th anniversary reunion in Chico CA - Jordan, Todd and Brandon. Where's the muse Jojo?
https://instagram.com/p/BXMX6v3hErS/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:52 pm

Watching that pic of Jordan with his boys at his reunion made me remember his date with JoJo to his high school. He said he had never had a serious gf in high school. And lo and behold, this time he walked in with his fiancée. It must have been a proud moment for him to introduce his teachers and peers to his fiancée. And JoJo must have felt honored as well to accompany him to such an event.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:38 am

Of course he did. How can I forget his visit to his high school on his hometown date. Jordan must be proud to introduce his fiancée to his teachers and coaches one year after bringing her and showing her his high school before introducing her to his parents Ed and Darla. Of course, she's been back to Chico several times, after their engagement. She's been part of the Rodgers' landscape for more than a year. We know she'd spent Jordan's birthday with him hiking Monkey Face at the crack of dawn to see the sunrise. Will they be back again at the end of the month to be with the Rodgers to celebrate his birthday?

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:31 pm

Jojo and Jordan at Parkside Tap House in Chico with fans last Saturday.
https://instagram.com/p/BXMAzlCBUbE/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:37 pm

JoJo's gone to Chico every month with Jordan for the past year except 2-3 times that I can remember and that was usually because she had something going on for herself, so she couldn't head out there.

He didn't go all of June, so I would imagine this means he's able to skip a month or so if needed, which I'm sure will be the case during the 3 months of football season for him where his life is crazy. I would think their next trip out there will be the end of August for metpro work. But also to celebrate his birthday with his family like they did last year.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:45 pm

Jojo and Kathryn - the true besties for a very long time
https://instagram.com/p/BWtik7-HT_h/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:52 pm

Jordan's headed off to Atlanta for work today and JoJo's headed home. They were both spotted at the airport and some girl tweeted that Jordan is on her flight to Alabama, but I think she was mistaken and it's Atlanta since he's joking about the layover in Vegas and his ticket says the destination is ATL laugh out loud

Peter also tweeted about SEC Now is officially back tonight for football for the football season, so I wonder if they're doing some sort of prep on the teams before the season officially starts. Jordan did say in his podcast that he had to pack for two weeks when he left home last week, so I'm assuming he'll be gone a few days this week which brings him out to two weeks.

ETA: Yup, his co-workers are already in Atlanta.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel