SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:00 pm

I wonder where Baddy is? Doesn't seem like he's on dallas with Luke and Jo is working on "secret stuff" with Becca, not him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:11 pm

I don't think there's anything work related for him, so I think he's either in LA with her and just hanging back in their room while she does the photoshoot with Becca or he's home in Dallas.

I noticed as well that Becca and JoJo had folders with their names on them. They both had them on their laps. I wonder if they're shooting a video for something and needed to memorize some lines. Becca just shared some IG stories. They're doing a photoshoot in pajamas. Something tells me they're starting a podcast laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:47 pm

vernie113 wrote:I just saw the most beautiful proposal on the Bachelorette with our lovebirds on Twitter as a look back to all previous seasons and Still
Engaged is the verdict for Jojo and Jordan and Kaitlyn and Shawn. More broken up couples though.

aka the 2 couples who most thought wouldn't make it to a year laugh out loud and thankfully they both proved them wrong. hearthumbsup

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 38 1f49c

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 38 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 38 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 38 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:02 pm

Linds911 wrote:
vernie113 wrote:I just saw the most beautiful proposal on the Bachelorette with our lovebirds on Twitter as a look back to all previous seasons and Still
Engaged is the verdict for Jojo and Jordan and Kaitlyn and Shawn. More broken up couples though.

aka the 2 couples who most thought wouldn't make it to a year laugh out loud and thankfully they both proved them wrong. hearthumbsup

That was a nice collage of past bette proposals, 3 married couples and 2 couples still engaged; hoping these last 2 couples will get married soon. I agree with you @Linds911, they've been through a lot and yet despite the naysayers both relationships are getting stronger and all seems happy their life.

I'm 5o/50 if J&J will be at the AFTR. No sign of Jordan but who knows, at least the photoshoot explains Jojo's presence in LA.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:33 pm

SEC College Football season is less than a month away and I am sure Jordan is deep into his prep work for the first Prime Time game of the season with his new Btiadcast Team. In one of his interviews last year before his start at ESPN/SEC he said he spends a lot of time reading up/studying the roster of the teams he's calling. I also read that Tom said he is very impressed with the knowledge and preparation Jordan does although they were together for just a spring pre-season game. In almost all the write ups i have read of this new team, the most famous and leader is Jordan. ESPN believes he can lure the younger female demographic to their Prime time saturday game. Even Booger teased Peter Burns loves to ride on Jordan's coat tails because of the female college crowd that Jordan attracts. Am looking forward to the 2017 season with Jordan calling the saturday prime time gave every Saturday.
https://instagram.com/p/BKjYYr2AKfe/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:46 pm

It is a consensus that Jojo's engagement gown is the most elegant and sophisticated one among all the leads. A classy lady deserves the best. Her engagement ring apparently one of the most unique and of course Jojo loved the one large rock in the ring chose for his fiancee.
https://instagram.com/p/BSYrIcMAyta/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:53 pm

Jojo's words "My Heart always belonged with Jordan" always rings in my ear . In response, Jordan says "She is the one I want to do life with". These are words that are true then and more true now. Their passion and love for each other has grown deeper as days passed. They are the real deal.
https://instagram.com/p/BT4V38TgKNj/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:17 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BIqAVqqDiM6/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:38 pm

They're still filming in pajamas and I'm totally confused laugh out loud I noticed they're filming in what looks like a bedroom and whoever did the set up literally put a picture of JoJo and Becca on the side table next to the bed.

Are they making a line of home goods?! Are they making a podcast that they're going to market that people can listen to while being comfy at home?! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:47 pm

I think they're just doing ads for Gap laugh out loud unless this is their coming out party, sorry, Baddy! Go sleep with the dog.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:58 pm

I don't know. Does the Gap normally have reality television stars model their clothes? laugh out loud

JoJo said it's something"secret" so I would think it has to be something more than just an ordinary photoshoot, but who knows with those two laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:42 pm

Awwww all around!

https://instagram.com/p/BXg1DIuHt0G/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel