SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

17 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 pm

So sweet.

https://instagram.com/p/BXg1DIuHt0G/

Who knew she could love him even more?? laugh out loud How is that even possible?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

17 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 pm

Jinx @Ash2214!! They're the sweetest! I'm curious to see what he responds Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Awww!  Too cute and so sweet!  heartbeat heartbeat
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:49 pm

The photoshoot was for dermalogica. Check their instastory.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:51 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:The photoshoot was for dermalogica. Check their instastory.
Nice!! Great company and she's worked with them before. I approve, I'm sure she cares a lot laugh out loud Thanks for letting us know!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:56 pm

Aw good! I used Dermalogica a lot in college. By the way, I'm pretty sure I heard Airelle say something in a snap about "today at work" so I think she might be in Dallas for training for her new job she just recently started, but I could be wrong laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Aw good! I used Dermalogica a lot in college. By the way, I'm pretty sure I heard Airelle say something in a snap about "today at work" so I think she might be in Dallas for training for her new job she just recently started, but I could be wrong laugh out loud
She also just posted on Jo's insta that she wishes she could have seen her so I don't think Jo is planning to come back to Dallas any time soon (like this week), wonder what else she's up to!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:06 pm

@Alanna she does have those events at the Beautycon festival on Saturday and/or Sunday, so it would probably be crazy for her to fly home tomorrow and then fly back out two days later.

Who knows though, whenever she's out there, she tends to jampack things in the week since she's not out there too often. I'm still assuming Baddy is home and was able to spend some time with Luke or he's been hanging around all day today waiting for JoJo to finish up today.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:09 pm

Awwwww very sweet! :swinginglove

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna she does have those events at the Beautycon festival on Saturday and/or Sunday, so it would probably be crazy for her to fly home tomorrow and then fly back out two days later.

Who knows though, whenever she's out there, she tends to jampack things in the week since she's not out there too often. I'm still assuming Baddy is home and was able to spend some time with Luke or he's been hanging around all day today waiting for JoJo to finish up today.
The Worst Man Evah hasn't been active on sm at all today that I've seen, maybe he's working too.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:09 pm

Looks like Jordan might be working his bum off again in Charlotte:

https://twitter.com/puckettjules/status/894740106166362112

Per usual, when Baddy works, she does too so that when they're done they're both able to be at home together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:17 am

It is so nice to read James McCoy Taylor say:"Rachel deserves what Jojo found in @JRodgers11"

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel