SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

17 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:23 am

I kinda think every woman deserves to find what Jo found heartbeat

She's at Becca's still so it definitely looks like he's working in Charlotte. Man, he works hard! Even missing time with his brother in Dallas and we know that Jo flying alone isn't his favorite thing either.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

17 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:43 am

I don't know why I thought the end of July and August would be more calm for them laugh out loud it makes sense though in terms of Jordan being busy. A lot of prep has to go into the season before it officially starts. Hopefully next week and the week after they get to just relax and enjoy his birthday before the next 3 months kicks off.

On another note. It's nice seeing how happy these two are and it's always great to appreciate the kindness they've always given when I would imagine there were times it wasn't easy to do so. Props to them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:46 am

Sorry for the double post, but I'm loling at Jordan's response to her picture. He kills me laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:47 am

Baddy: "I love you! 1year down, 237 to go... we're gonna be old and gray and ready to par-tay" laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:08 am

Love Jordan's response to his fiancée. I was told he had to pick up binders full of reading materials for the first 3 weeks of games he is calling. it is not lost on me that he is the anchor to the prime time broadcasts and a lot is riding on his young but capable shoulders.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:22 am

Yeah, once SEC media days happen college football season is really in swing from a broadcasting stand point.  Here in Knoxvillie it is already all Vols all the time, of wait it is always all Vols all the time. Being part of a regular broadcast crew, he will be busy until January.

Very cute and sweet post by her and response by him. It is nice to see that this silly show can get it right inspite of itself.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:30 am

These two are so sweet and cute!  And IA @Alanna , every girl should have someone that adores them like Baddie does Jo.

I'm glad they're so happy and still going strong.  

Here's hoping that the current Ette and her baddie learn from and follow in their footsteps.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:13 am

It's nuts, Jo's insta has 250k likes and Baddy's comment is already at 546 itself. Who ever would have thought that one of the most loved girls from this sleazy franchise would be someone as sweet and lovely and kind as Jo?? laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Very sophisticated picture of Jordan's fiancée. Who would believe they're more popular and loved more than 15 months after their engagement. I think most everyone believe their love is the real deal.
https://instagram.com/p/BXifqMxnML0/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:58 pm

These two get better with time.  JoJo, my favorite on Ben's season **edited** and favorite B'ette of all time - GIRL CRUSH!!! PINKHEART  **edited**it lead her to Jordan who seems to be her world and she his.  She deserved someone who was in it for her and not just fame/notoriety.

If they keep up with what they are doing I see another Trista/Ryan, Ashley/JP, Molly/Jason, Des/Chris - - - Real. Deal.

**edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No mentioning of other contestants in a FAN Forum)
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:01 pm

@Alanna JoJo's inner sweetness shines through and makes it hard not to like her and support her. She is like a ray is sunshine.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:04 pm

locoforbach wrote:These two get better with time.  JoJo, my favorite on Ben's season (still believe he passed up the best one) and favorite B'ette of all time - GIRL CRUSH!!! PINKHEART  Glad Ben didn't pick her because it lead her to Jordan who seems to be her world and she his.  She deserved someone who was in it for her and not just fame/notoriety.

If they keep up with what they are doing I see another Trista/Ryan, Ashley/JP, Molly/Jason, Des/Chris - - - Real. Deal.

Note to current couples:  Get out of the spotlight and off constant SM.  Live your life if you want true happiness and success.
Can't imagine if she had been chosen on the Bach and never became the Ette. She definitely seems to be his world (and vice versa), the way he talks about her in general and what's important in his life and what defines him on the podcast is so mature and down right swoon worthy. And they seem like such a great team who supports each other and shares everything, including a deep friendship. Jo was always my favorite and she's never disappointed heartbeat

She really is an adorable ray of sun Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel