SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by elena.shayk Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Ashley I, Amanda and Lauren are there aswell.
On a side note is the Ed Sheeran concert today? I wish Jordan could make it but he is obviously super busy.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Yeah, it's some lunch that JoJo and Becca are hosting. It's basically you go for a nice meal and get free merchandise laugh out loud the girl has been working non stop this week.

She's getting interviewed by ET, so another interview we'll need to look out for. She did one in regards to beauty and clothes yesterday for E! News.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:10 pm

She's got something else going on tomorrow too since her make up artist Emma said on IG she'll see her again tomorrow. Dang. She's literally had something work related every single day that she's been out there laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:12 pm

For a girl I thought was a total spoiled rotten princess before Ben's season, she has proved me TOTALLY wrong.

She is not only genuinely sweet and kind, but she works her butt off at everything she does. I am a huge JoJo fan now.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:14 pm

She's so darling heartbeat I appreciate that the interviews are about her fortes- makeup, clothes, etc- and not just her relationship. She's more than that obviously.

ETA: @stuckinsc, I think she can be spoiled emotionally but I mean that in the best possible way laugh out loud It's not even all true considering how supportive she is of Baddy's career, even when it takes him away from home.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:26 pm

Yup. I'm glad that she gets to do the fun stuff like photoshoots, attending events and some shilling, but she also has a legitimate job where she's busted her bum on a house flip all summer long. She's done it all.

I also like how we've noticed she tends to have a crazy few days or a week in LA and then she doesn't go out there for a while. She gets to hang with her friend and do fun work stuff. She gets the best of both worlds - living normally in Dallas with Baddy, but she still takes advantage of the perks she gets offered.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Jordan's fiancée having fun in LA while working too. Her and Jordan's time management skills are so tuned to their lifestyle and personality. Hard to do that when both have their own projects but we know they spend as much quality time together when they can. Jordan's schedule a week before 2017 college football opens until the championship on Dec 2nd would be pretty challenging but we know Joelle would be such a staunch supporter of her fiancé and his inspiration in his work.
https://instagram.com/p/BXoVrzlAnfi/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:37 pm

Jojo in Hollywood
https://instagram.com/p/BXoalAInGDJ/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:39 pm

More pics of Joelle in LA having more fun.
https://instagram.com/p/BXoPYragC4t/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:44 pm

Her LA outfits versus her normal life outfits are such a funny contrast imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:08 pm

Alanna wrote:Her LA outfits versus her normal life outfits are such a funny contrast imo.
I guess when in Rome...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:11 pm

I think Jojo is getting ready to be interviewed by Lauren Zima (not sure of spelling). After she was introduced, she said she is tired but feels good. She looks tired but still very sweet and accommodating
https://instagram.com/p/BXokpXaAmKa/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel