SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grassgate - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 60 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:29 pm

For me, neither Peter nor Bryan are my type - both looks and personality wise. For that matter, neither is Nick and I am a huge fan. Personally, I don't see why our type and preferences should come into picture when the lead is making their choice. I always want the lead to pick someone they see themselves with, not who I think they should be with.

IMO Bryan and Rachel are clearly each other's type based on their mutual face-sucking. IMO With Peter, Rachel has to pull teeth to get anything out of him - even going to the extent of asking him to kiss her. And no, IMO it's not romantic on a show wherein you are supposed to chase the lead. We have the Bachelor for that IMO.

IMO Peter had no intention of giving this a real shot and had his priorities clear when he signed on. I am willing to bet that he would be a very different guy on his season and have no problem showing emotions and being overly affectionate IMO. IMO The only reason he made it so far was coz Rachel was blinded by his looks IMO. Otherwise, he would have had the same fate as Will IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

grassgate - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 60 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by makeover Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:34 pm

It was obvious to me that Rachel didn't really know the real Peter on the show. So how could they have truly connected? She honestly looked very surprised when his friend said he's a goofball. I don't think Peter had a true sense of Rachel as well, from thinking that Rachel would not connect with a guy like Bryan (during the xoxo GG sessions) who is very different from him.

I think both Rachel and Peter had an image of how the other person is in their minds after their first date, but at the end of the day, they were not comfortable with each other to truly be themselves. That kind of relationship can't work in the long run IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:38 pm

There are a lot of people, like me, who like Peter but do not have him "on a pedestal" or think he's perfect. Nobody's perfect, imo. Lots of us like Rachel. I think she's great and have no problem with her picking who she did even if I don't like the guy. She knows who she wants.

I just want to make sure you're not lumping us all together.  grassgate - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 60 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:38 pm

@coolangel totally understand your views... my friends felt the same about me dating my hubby who was Peter-like.... but I just had something in my gut telling me to stick with it.... both Peter and Bryan are my type for sure looks-wise so it's never been about that... I started off prefering Bryan and Peter has now won me over....kind of like in real life! I just wish everyone well and want them to live their best life... sounds like that is happening anyway so yaaay!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:40 pm

I want to add many seasons the F2-F4 cast can also be MOT to a certain degree also but to a lesser degree than the F5-30.  
Nowhere does it say the lead has to fall in a great like or even love with more than one cast person and sometimes it just does not happen. It doesn't. Sometimes night one the lead knows it's one person and one person only. Then the storyboard has to paint a picture around and hide that cast person with drama from others and create conflict with that person and intrigue with another. Sometimes the audience buys it. Sometimes not so much.
So saying Peter had to stick around to F2 is not necessarily all up to Rachel. Someone had to stick around. His storyline had him sticking around early on to at least F4 and probably F2. That storyline was created immediately. It was not built as the dates went along.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:41 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Just from my perspective... going off the edited version of these guys... I've dated a "Bryan" and a "Peter"... so I'm watching of course projecting my experience... (we all do this IMO) rightly or wrongly it feels to me like Bryan may win the sprint but Peter is winning the marathon... I agree with poster above, Peter isn't to be underestimated... Peter shows more depth to me, even his SM captions and posts post-show are infinitely more clever and interesting than Bryan's.... Bryan has laid it all out on the table from day one and I'm bored now... Peter is exciting and intriguing as it's like unwrapping a little layer every day (eg Rachel let us know Peter had been giving her little gifts and showing love in other ways in her People blog from Geneva) ... obviously this isn't my future, it's Rachel's, so if she's happy with her choice that's all that matters of course!  And either way, IMO Peter is worth the wait, effort, and patience...and I would know.... I married my "Peter" after nearly walking away for all the same reasons people have stated above! So freaking glad I didn't give up!! JMO

can you please pinpoint which ones? because I only see self promo Jtoor, self promo fitness and a couple of family moments.

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:46 pm

@HEA

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWxGBZOAkLw/

I adored this recent one about Dean onIG:

118,708 likes
peterkrauswiWe shared clothes, we shared a bed, we even shared a girlfriend for a period of time, which I'm still not really sure how I'm supposed to feel about... But above all that, we shared one of the best friendships of this life time. You're like the younger brother I never wanted, but am SO glad that I now have I love you like my own. Incredibly sad to see you go this week, but truly happy to continue this brotherhood now on the other side. #batmantomyrobin #patricktomyspongebob #tbt @mfirestone12

Last edited by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Deleted emojis)

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
BlueJeanBaby wrote:laugh out loud @quietpal I honestly want(ed? - unclear) him to win, but I have absolutely no response to your post other than #grassgate. I also MUST be a conspiracy theorist because I still believe it's in the realm of possibility that all of this is a giant ruse (if only because I'd find it hilarious that anyone put THAT much effort into a foiler). All JMO but I would laugh for actual days.

I have no idea what grassgate has to do with anything. If you can explain that I'd appreciate it. Rachel was lying on grass, what does that have to do with Peter being the F1?

The question from @quietpal was around what sleuthing has been done to in any way hint that Peter might be F1. To my knowledge, the only thing that is somewhat of a loose end in the Bryan sleuthing is #grassgate, wherein people cannot find pictures of the SHV house that show grass similar to that which is in Rachel's July 4th post. The conversation there seems to be tha (with Peter having also posted a picture where the grass looks the same) it's possible that R & P were together and not R & B.

Not saying this is my POV, or that I even place that into consideration personally, but that's what I was referring to.

The "proof" for Peter to be F1 is so minimal, that I was noting how hard I would laugh if the grass were indeed the proof after all of the findings in the contrary.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:00 pm

BlueJeanBaby wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
BlueJeanBaby wrote:laugh out loud @quietpal I honestly want(ed? - unclear) him to win, but I have absolutely no response to your post other than #grassgate. I also MUST be a conspiracy theorist because I still believe it's in the realm of possibility that all of this is a giant ruse (if only because I'd find it hilarious that anyone put THAT much effort into a foiler). All JMO but I would laugh for actual days.

I have no idea what grassgate has to do with anything. If you can explain that I'd appreciate it. Rachel was lying on grass, what does that have to do with Peter being the F1?

The question from @quietpal was around what sleuthing has been done to in any way hint that Peter might be F1. To my knowledge, the only thing that is somewhat of a loose end in the Bryan sleuthing is #grassgate, wherein people cannot find pictures of the SHV house that show grass similar to that which is in Rachel's July 4th post. The conversation there seems to be tha (with Peter having also posted a picture where the grass looks the same) it's possible that R & P  were together and not R & B.

Not saying this is my POV, or that I even place that into consideration personally, but that's what I was referring to.

The "proof" for Peter to be F1 is so minimal, that I was noting how hard I would laugh if the grass were indeed the proof after all of the findings in the contrary.

I wasn't sure if it was ever posted here or not, but I have looked at the property listing and the grass section where Rachel was lying is part of the property. As per forum rules, I have not included the source or address.

grassgate - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 60 Img_1611

grassgate - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 60 Img_1612

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:01 pm

I think if you search through photos of that home on Trulia/Zillow etc you will find a rectangular patch of nice grass where that photo was taken. I've seen it. Dilemma solved IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:04 pm

IA re: what's being said about the baby shop -- I didn't see disinterest on Peter's part so much as I saw nerves and overthinking. Given what he said in his ITM, the rose ceremony (where he almost went home) was the night before and he has a lot of regrets about things he's said and other things he hasn't yet. As a notorious overthinker myself, I can only imagine the swirl of things going through his head in the moment. If I'm putting myself in his shoes, I'd be wondering: "I'm buying a bunch of baby clothes for my girlfriend's sister's future baby... who may be my future SIL in a few weeks... while said girlfriend is dating two other men. Does this mean she sees ME as a part of her family already? Or is this just for show? Should I focus on getting clothes the kids will like or should I focus on remembering that they may not wear them if she doesn't pick me? This giraffe is cute. But will it remind them on the guy their aunt brought home but didn't marry?" The whole thing, IMO, is just weird and I would be riddled with emotions and nerves. All JMO.

That's what *I* see. But watching it for BL cues and with the presumption that he's not into her, I could also totally see people thinking he was distant and disinterested. I'm just not one of those people.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:05 pm

@bachismyguiltypleasure You nailed it for me! Peter is intriguing and has more depth and layers to me. Bryan is boring and OTT with affection. That's why I can't get behind him and won't care to follow their relationship. It's a turn off to me and there's no mystery. I also married "my Peter" and have never regretted a day.
I don't know Rachel, but from what she has said, Bryan is more the type she's gone for in the past. Maybe it will work for her this time, maybe not. I won't and do not wish her ill will because of her choice, I just won't be interested enough to follow their relationship. I won't be surprised or shocked if I see them on the cover of People or US Weekly in 6 months to a year that they are splitting once the euphoria fades.
I may be wrong, and will eat crow if they end up happily married with kids.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo