SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 73 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:Probably just another training session while he patiently waits for his next SHV at Janesville Holiday Inn where all the celebs go. rofl
Mic drop asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 73 1f3a4  asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 73 1f3a4  asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 73 1f635

spitcoffee hehehe rofl rock

Back to top Go down

asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 73 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:07 am

Just Looking wrote:
Keepit100 wrote:@cocoasneeze. He did address hate to other cast members in his post.  He didn't call anyone out by name, but I took it as applying to all cast members, as he stated.
Yes he did

Based on Peters words (and by proxy Dean's) as well as his SM activity since the show wrapped that applies to all cast members except for Bryan apparently.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:12 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:So Peter had an issue with Rachel wearing her matching watch, he doesn't talk to HER about it, he trash talks Bryan, and throws some trashy comments  about people from Miami too. That really shows Rachel.

Peter is making himself look petty, Rachel isn't reaping anything, this is all Peter. Funny how Eric was mature enough to avoid Peter's trash talk trap, but Peter is showing his own  true colours. Jmo

Don't assume because something isn't shown it hasn't been said. There are tons of things taped that are never shown. They cut and paste to give you the edit they want.... the world is flat....

JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:22 am

so he had a party with his besties and a blonde girl wearing a nighty was on his knees to take a selfie and he was smiling huge about it.

no problem with that... As I said, bring it on! I want more of that so he can find a party girl or a GF and he will have ZERO chance to be next bach. I am all for that!!! GO Peter GO!!

This does not substract the fact that he is a big jerk badmouthing SOME Miami population because he does not like one guy. (as I said, people who need to include ALL AMERICA or SOME MIAMI population, in their argument are definitely insecure and not worth it to be known)

I wonder if he includes Will and Fred (or is is Josiah?) in that population since they are both from Miami right? Do we know if they had cheek or asses or boobs implants?  affraid

just my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:36 am

Rolly wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:So Peter had an issue with Rachel wearing her matching watch, he doesn't talk to HER about it, he trash talks Bryan, and throws some trashy comments  about people from Miami too. That really shows Rachel.

Peter is making himself look petty, Rachel isn't reaping anything, this is all Peter. Funny how Eric was mature enough to avoid Peter's trash talk trap, but Peter is showing his own  true colours. Jmo

Don't assume because something isn't shown it hasn't been said. There are tons of things taped that are never shown. They cut and paste to give you the edit they want.... the world is flat....

JMO

well that is very very true.

so me wonder WHAT ELSE did he said when he claimed: I made it very clear that I am no fan of Bryan (not verbatim)? WHAT ELSE did he say when he spoke with his "brother he never wanted to have" in the chess party that we did not see?

For the record, I think Peter started his jealous feud since episode 1 when Bryan received the FIR. Bryan was targeted IMO. Since episode 1, Rachel made no secret that she liked Bryan (confirmed by Eric and Josiah and probably more), Peter started his pit bull attitude early on.

BUT... because of the script, prods could not portray him as a jerk because he was F2. Illusion of Prince Charming as usual. Reality was IN MY OPINION very much different.

I have to applaud the cutting room for always make us believe a jerk can be a prince charming... Oh wait! easy! Make sure to use only the parts where the guy does not talk much!!!

MY opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:08 am

HEA wrote:so he had a party with his besties and a blonde girl wearing a nighty was on his knees to take a selfie and he was smiling huge about it.

no problem with that... As I said, bring it on! I want more of that so he can find a party girl or a GF and he will have ZERO chance to be next bach. I am all for that!!! GO Peter GO!!

This does not substract the fact that he is a big jerk badmouthing SOME Miami population because he does not like one guy. (as I said, people who need to include ALL AMERICA or SOME MIAMI population, in their argument are definitely insecure and not worth it to be known)

I wonder if he includes Will and Fred (or is is Josiah?) in that population since they are both from Miami right? Do we know if they had cheek or asses or boobs implants?  affraid

just my opinion

So is there a photo of her sitting on his lap?? According to the read out she just met him so how is she is new girlfriend??
Is it due to his yearbook everyone assumes he want the bachelor?? after all that was when he was 17 yrs of age.
I am just curious ALL MY OPINION AND THOUGHTS

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:24 am

How do we know she just met him? She was on Lake Wisconsin a few days ago, as per her IG, how do we know they didn't already meet/talked/hung out in the same crowd then decide to go on a date?

By the comments on her IG getting dressed she asked not to call an ambulance no matter what happens that evening. It certainly sounds like to she knew exactly where she was going.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:27 am

reason wrote:

So is there a photo of her sitting on his lap??  According to the read out she just met him so how is she is new girlfriend??
Is it due to his yearbook everyone assumes he want the bachelor?? after all that was when he was 17 yrs of age.
I am just curious ALL MY OPINION AND THOUGHTS

for the yearbook, I was very clear on that (methink not the only one too): for me it was a joke from a kiddo who thought it was smart to say it on his yearbook. Not everyone think that way because they do not like Peter. grain of salt and all that should be given IMO

then either she put her boobs toward him very very close or she is on his laps. I am thinking his laps. either way he is smiling like a cheshire cat

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:How do we know she just met him? She was on Lake Wisconsin a few days ago, as per her IG, how do we know they didn't already meet/talked/hung out in the same crowd then decide to go on a date?

By the comments on her IG getting dressed she asked not to call an ambulance no matter what happens that evening. It certainly sounds like to she knew exactly where she was going.

word

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:49 am

*EDIT*Implying this girl threw herself at peter simply because she is wearing a short dress and is beautiful is straight up fowl. Unless it recently became a crime to be beautiful and ask for a fan selfie, some of this comments are unjustified. IMO*EDIT*
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:57 am

I'll get out my tinny tiny violin for Peter...he's Saint Peter everywhere else so I'm sure he'll live if a few members in our corner can see past his bull.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:03 am

Rolly wrote:

JMO

If they had Bryan sh*t-talking Peter, I'm sure they would show it because it sets up a rivalry which makes for a much better finale (aka Shawn v. Nick). They also have no reason to protect Bryan, as he's the F1 and no use to them, but have reason to protect Peter, their next potential Bachelor. So if anything, going by the producers' wants and Peter's own words that "I have made it clear that I'm not a fan of Bryan", he was probably talking a lot more than we've been shown. They likely only included the "funny" disses or the ones the audience would agree with him (like the critique of the sloppy seconds comments) one so he looks relateable, instead of petty and immature. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo