SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 74 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:04 am

FashionLover wrote:*EDIT*Implying this girl threw herself at peter simply because she is wearing a short dress and is beautiful is straight up fowl. Unless it recently became a crime to be beautiful and ask for a fan selfie, some of this comments are unjustified. IMO*EDIT* dizzy Rolling Eyes

1. how do you know it is a fan selfie?
2. a nighty look alike dress short enough and with a huge V to see her boobs is not the best way to present herself like a lady IMO
3. nobody said it was a crime to be beautiful, unless mistaken I did not read that
4. peter is not crying river with this girl next or on his laps #fact
5. Peter is just like any F2 (IMO) contestant... back to his regular life: party with his buddies and girls
6. Perfect Peter is a regular guy after all... #crap

My opinion.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing quote)

Back to top Go down

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 74 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 am

sfrank wrote:I'll get out my tinny tiny violin for Peter...he's Saint Peter everywhere else so I'm sure he'll live if a few members in our corner can see past his bull.  
Yup. Totally meta but this is the backlash for Peter being loved everywhere on sm. Less to do with Peter and more to do with his fans outside our board imo. Whatever, I'm neutral on him and don't see him as some evil BS artist or a saint.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:09 am

Last time I checked snarky comments and dragging of all cast were allowed on this forum.
We don't allow them of members. fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 74 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:13 am

Do most people drag 4-5 of their boys out on a first date though? IMO it is highly unlikely and while I think Peter is fair game, I think it's unfair to drag a fan into this, someone who was likely with her girlfriends for a night off from mom duties, esp with tabloids lurking here. He was tagged in a few different fan pics that night. That's all it was. JMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:14 am

@FashionLover

I don't always agree with you, but I agree that I feel uncomfortable with the criticisms about this girl's dress, since she's not a reality TV star, just a random single mom from Madison having a girls' night out. I don't get the vibe that they hooked up - from her caption and comments, it seems like a fan pic and I think Peter would tell his hook-ups to keep it on the DL - but it doesn't even matter. He's a single guy, free to hook up with whoever. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:20 am

HEA wrote:
FashionLover wrote:*EDIT*Implying this girl threw herself at peter simply because she is wearing a short dress and is beautiful is straight up fowl. Unless it recently became a crime to be beautiful and ask for a fan selfie, some of this comments are unjustified. IMO*EDIT* dizzy Rolling Eyes

2. a nighty look alike dress short enough and with a huge V to see her boobs is not the best way to present herself like a lady IMO
3. nobody said it was a crime to be beautiful, unless mistaken I did not read that
5. Peter is just like any F2 (IMO) contestant... back to his regular life: party with his buddies and girls

My opinion.

1. how do you know it's not?
2. We're not living in the 1900's. If a woman wants to go out in her bra and panties, she has the prerogative to. If that makes her un lady like in someone'e eyes, then it's more about that someone than it is about the woman in her bra and panties. There are so many expectations placed on women in society these days UHG. If a girl wants to go out with her friends, feel sexy and have fun, she is un lady like Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  

If you can't tell, my issue isn't with what people's assumptions are of peter, but more like how they're portraying this girl.

As for the peter points. Peter is single. Peter is attractive. and I have yet to see any fan posts on here lamenting he's fallen from "grace".

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing quote)
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:20 am

I am very much aware of the current feeling of posters on this board that feel that Bryan is the F1 - and based on excellent sleuthing with supporting results.  However ...
I re-watched parts of the show and there are things that make me go hmmmm

Peter has a good sense of humor - will throw the chocolates he brought R - into the fire if necessary when he discovers that she hates chocolate!  They playfully kid with each other.  During ball game date and Viking date - he picks her up and kids with her.  Definitely an attraction.
R has 1st date with P - apparently from her words - it goes very well.
In later episodes she is pursuing him - she wants him to kiss her.  She is the leader in the hot tub...  She is reassuring P - with the hot tub - this is the same week as the 1 on 1 date with Bryan.  The next week after the Viking date - R gives him the gd rose - as reassurance.   Maybe all this is - is to keep him hoping until the FRC (she can't have guys wanting to leave on their own once it's obvious to them that she has decided who her F1 is)
All the while P is on the fence.  Things get better and better - but he still has walls. R apparently is sold - but is concerned that he will not propose.  But is she mis-reading Peter ?  Is he really liking R - or is this a game? She and Bryan get the watches - is this to test Peter's reaction ?  Why do Rachel and Bryan wear the watches together - and throw this in Peter's face?
Note- we never see Bryan's performance on the spelling bee.  We never see Bryan's interaction with R on the Viking date - on the field.  Too steamy ?? or is their relationship just physical?  Bryan never shows jealousy - not vulnerable - why ?
P took her around Madison on the htd - and she apparently takes P to a church (fact finding) and on her home visit to a baby store to buy gifts for her sister's baby (fact finding).  Bryan on his htd takes her to dominoes game and dancing - fun, things that she would obviously have fun with but not testing Bryan as to what he will be like in normal day to day activities.
Is Peter too "in his head" for R - too much like Rachel - analytical, cautious etc ??
When she was upset about the guys picking on each other - and I guess not trusting her intentions - P pours her a glass of wine - and he sympathizes with her - quietly - calmly.  What she needs at that point.
She may prefer Bryan's approach - but Peter's story - will he commit - seems to be the focus of this show.  There is no longer any question about the relationship with Bryan - she is convinced he is sincere.  In upcoming preview we hear Rachel saying someone is going to have to give in.  Is this Peter letting the walls down (he's almost there) - or R deciding that she is in love with P and would rather forego an engagement than lose him?  We know at this point that B is ready to commit.  We don't know that for P.  Are we honestly going to see P either never getting to that point or finally declaring love and then R saying - oh sorry - too little too late - I'm picking the other guy ...  I don't see that .... P will have to take the leap of faith - true demonstration of his love. Or will Rachel decide that she can't be without P - and take the risk of foregoing receiving a ring and being engaged at the end? Seems that's where the greater risk - greater reward comment could come in.
As a note - I'm aware of the SHV sleuthing. Don't know what to think - as the story and the development doesn't go along with Bryan being the F1 imo. He may be and I will admit that R appears to be very happy when she is with Bryan. Maybe this whole exercise is to bring Peter around to letting walls down - but he says he would not propose unless he was convinced there was a future - so terrible candidate for future Bach role imo. Still bothered by no nice green grass for R to be on at the SHV -
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:25 am

@Fashionlover: Girl, so happy you're here this season!!! Love your posts, love your snark and you make me wanna take off all my clothes in my office right now to protest the patriarchy laugh out loud laugh out loud kisses

As for Peter and this girl, who cares?? He's single!! All 3 of these people (Rachel and her f2) are being crystal clear that Peter isn't with Rachel, she's in love with another man, who she seems super happy and loved with right now, and Peter has daisy and probably the gig for next season imo. If he wants to hang with a beautiful woman now, what's wrong with that? Seems she's a fan anyway and not a date imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:30 am

FashionLover wrote:
HEA wrote:
FashionLover wrote:*EDIT*Implying this girl threw herself at peter simply because she is wearing a short dress and is beautiful is straight up fowl. Unless it recently became a crime to be beautiful and ask for a fan selfie, some of this comments are unjustified. IMO*EDIT*dizzy Rolling Eyes

My opinion.

1. how do you know it's not?
2. We're not living in the 1900's. If a woman wants to go out in her bra and panties, she has the prerogative to. If that makes her un lady like in someone'e eyes, then it's more about that someone than it is about the woman in her bra and panties. There are so many expectations placed on women in society these days UHG. If a girl wants to go out with her friends, feel sexy and have fun, she is un lady like Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  

If you can't tell, my issue isn't with what people's assumptions are of peter, but more like how they're portraying this girl.

As for the peter points. Peter is single. Peter is attractive. and I have yet to see any fan posts on here lamenting he's fallen from "grace".

question again (see bold). this is not your opinion. you state it as a fact.

yes everyone woman can go party naked or half naked if they want. It is call s--t in my book to show off a body for the taken. I wonder if she was a plus size, perception would be the same... scratch Thank Gawd she is not and indeed has a beautiful body to show off.  If I wear a jeans and a top or if I wear a nighty short short dress with a large V neck... the image I project is certainly not the same. My purpose also... IMHO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing quote)

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:32 am

Alanna wrote:@Fashionlover: Girl, so happy you're here this season!!! Love your posts, love your snark and you make me wanna take off all my clothes in my office right now to protest the patriarchy laugh out loud laugh out loud kisses

As for Peter and this girl, who cares?? He's single!! All 3 of these people (Rachel and her f2) are being crystal clear that Peter isn't with Rachel, she's in love with another man, who she seems super happy and loved with right now, and Peter has daisy and probably the gig for next season imo. If he wants to hang with a beautiful woman now, what's wrong with that? Seems she's a fan anyway and not a date imo.

ITA! The guy is single and IMO has gone out of his way to indicate to his fans that he's not with Rachel since the show started. I don't see how anyone still thinks this dude is F1. Good for him.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:34 am

@CHO you summed the the show's edit perfectly!JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:39 am

@Alanna Will you send us some selfies? cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo