SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by marloon Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I don't know about that, but he is currently appearing on Celebrity Big Brother UK and on that show has been sort of pursuing a young lady named Amelia.

marloon

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Not very many positive comments.

Sophie posted and said 80% positive for Peter on this tweet?!? All RM has to do is look at SM with an overwhelmingly positive response for Peter.A lot can change over the next few months.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:56 pm

Data should be objective.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:27 pm

I wonder if any previous contestants will try to get on Peter's season? Maybe Jen Saviano? Wasn't Peter liking pics on her Instagram? cmiiw
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:44 pm

I am in Jen's MissLifestyler FB group and since the season started she has been talking about how her and peter would look like a cute couple together.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:04 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I wonder if any previous contestants will try to get on Peter's season? Maybe Jen Saviano? Wasn't Peter liking pics on her Instagram? cmiiw

That was speculated a while back when he liked her pic in a bathing suit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:39 am

I was just thinking of Jen! I swear I read somewhere here that she was following Peter on IG at some point (and iirc I also saw it myself by looking at her IG). Does anyone else recall this?
I was just looking and saw that he wasn't on her following list. So unless I imagined the whole thing, she unfollowed him .... Preparation perhaps to appear on his (probable IMO) season?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:08 am

I hope Jen doesn't go to his season. She'll be fodder, IMO. Imo with Peter's mentality, and with Jen's obvious interest in him, if he wanted to meet her, they could easily do it off the show. Maybe Jen slid into his DM and got turned down. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:41 am

either that or she was completely turned off after she saw the last few episodes.  laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:44 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I hope Jen doesn't go to his season. She'll be fodder, IMO. Imo with Peter's mentality, and with Jen's obvious interest in him, if he wanted to meet her, they could easily do it off the show. Maybe Jen slid into his DM and got turned down. Jmo

meet off the show ? And loose shilling/ self promotion ops ? There is no way.

I hope she clued in at the end but hey, so many still did not.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:45 am

@TheWrongReasons Yes I remember she (Jen) followed him someone posted this during the season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:45 am

I hope someone clues her in fast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+59
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
Diana
Mommyof2
Mia_Leoni
docnash14
Aria
tigertiz
wishesfireworks
littlereddress
Bet2Win