SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:47 pm

I actually hope he finds his dreambabe. Maybe with Bachelor expectations and scrutiny, he can find love. No more casual sex or indiscretions going unnoticed. The world is watching. (Enter song by Sting.) I truly believe he is a player, but also think he can be reformed. He DID fall for Emily IMO. Though I admit, seeing stories about his ways 5 years AFTER the bach is disheartening. I was repelled by Luke, couldn't handle another boring Ben H and got entralled with Peter. Now I've ended up in the middle. So Arie, YOU BETTER BRING IT. And by bring it, I mean marry your F1. No pressure laugh out loud
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:50 pm

yana_bach wrote:Courtney wrote in her book that Arie had told her that she was his 'dreambabe'. Whatever that means  957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 11 1f601

This is actually a pretty interesting story for adults, only - IMO.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/courtney-robertson-on-having-best-sex-with-arie-luyendyk-w501972

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:17 pm

If it is inappropriate for me to share this here, please let me know. I'm pretty intrigued by Arie...here's his 26 yr old ex. with the kind of story I expect when a guy is 35 and single;
http://people.com/tv/new-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-s-ex-shades-him-twitter/

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:26 pm

@Chgohighlife The most recent photo they posted in that article was from June 1. Yep, I agree, what one would expect from a single man.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:23 pm

He didn't get that good by reading books. laugh out loud

As for the SM pics, he's TB, obviously she wasn't a serious relationship.

The difference between Arie IMO and a player is that he doesn't have dirt. There is no stories of mistreatment of women. It's all positive as far as relationships go. This is the type of guy IMO that probably is ready to settle down. He's dated hooked up whatever, and none of them were truly marriage material.

I'd rather have a guy that can't just pick one then none at all. laugh out loud The success rate for TB is low. It doesn't bother me that they don't last although it would be nice if they did. It's sleuthing the F1 then seeing them together post show for whatever time they have together that's enjoyable for me. I'm looking forward to sleuthing some potential contestants and picking out my preliminary options for the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:28 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
summerdayze wrote:I'd imagine we'll see less of a diverse pool of contestants in an Arie season, as opposed to a season of Petey. JMO.

I'm not so sure. Why would the diversity change between Peter and Arie being the bachelor? I really don't get this.  TPTB will select who they want.

Also, I think Aris much more used to  diversity  then Peter. Arie races all around the world with people from every part of the world. Peter lives in Wisconsin and me being from Iowa I can tell you it's not very diverse.  Yes,  College towns such as Madison are a bit more diverse. But still not much.  

Just my experience with racers. I hope I'm proved wrong though.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:32 pm

The cast will be made up of whoever TPTB wants it to be.  It's not like Arie has any control over that.  Even if he negotiated that into his contract, it wouldn't be many he'd be allowed to see and pick before hand, IMO.

ETA: Like any other lead, he may have some say over who stays and goes each week, but that will have also have to do with storyboards, drama, etc. and who he's actually interested in. So even that's limited if TPTb want someone to stay. It's a pick your battles thing and normally you reserve the standing your ground fights until the end when it matters most for your F1, IMO and from things past leads have said.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:43 pm

As usual the cast will be made up of maybe 5 "normal" whatever that word means to MF women. Hopefully of those someone will meet Arie's specifications and liking.
The others will be a bag of mixed nuts ala Planters.
I would actually love it if Courtney made a surprise comeback. That would be fun. thumbsup :uptonogood thumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:47 pm

Courtney says she won't be on the show, but, yes, it would be fun. "Winning..."

They make a beautiful couple and would have beautiful babies.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:50 pm

I believe there is a price for everyone. Or almost everyone. Money, Fleiss and Arie might be hard for her to turn down.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:55 pm

True, @Kashathediva, true! Maybe she'll decide the time is right for her (and the money, Fleiss, and Arie) and show up.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:36 am

Going kinda off subject - every time I read the line where Courtney says Arie was her best sex ever, I cringe for poor BenF. Doesn't matter how much he detests her, it still has to sting a little. Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+59
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
Diana
Mommyof2
Mia_Leoni
docnash14
Aria
tigertiz
wishesfireworks
littlereddress
Bet2Win