SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by summerdayze Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:50 am

I'd imagine we'll see less of a diverse pool of contestants in an Arie season, as opposed to a season of Petey. JMO.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:55 am

Depends what he asks for, IMO. He fell in love with Emily. Not people who look like Emily. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:34 am

summerdayze wrote:I'd imagine we'll see less of a diverse pool of contestants in an Arie season, as opposed to a season of Petey. JMO.

I'm not so sure. Why would the diversity change between Peter and Arie being the bachelor? I really don't get this.  TPTB will select who they want.

Also, I think Aris much more used to  diversity  then Peter. Arie races all around the world with people from every part of the world. Peter lives in Wisconsin and me being from Iowa I can tell you it's not very diverse.  Yes,  College towns such as Madison are a bit more diverse. But still not much.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:14 am

Thanks everyone for looking for smilies. There is a smilie thread. If you find anything post them there. I will also look when I set time aside to do admin work.

Smilie thread

We have this in the emoji tab but I find that too confusing at times.
957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 1f3c1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:37 pm

Predictions that this season's gonna be another Ben.H 2.0 where it was basically blonde clones everywhere & at the finale? Pls let that not be the case, and that its more like nick's season (in terms of diversity)

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:40 pm

I actually think Arie's taste in women is more similar to Nick than Ben. He hooked up with Courtney and Selma who are both feisty brunettes. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:37 pm

I think baddies do best with women who may seem tough or whatever but are actually huge sweethearts and softies that look up to them and make them want to be better men than the player ways. So that's what I'm hoping for Arie. It'll be a tough road because he'll probably go for "feisty" versus the sweetie, but we'll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:I actually think Arie's taste in women is more similar to Nick than Ben. He hooked up with Courtney and Selma who are both feisty brunettes. JMO.

Yet those connections were fleeting. I will take his word of wanting independent, strong and gentle.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Courtney wrote in her book that Arie had told her that she was his 'dreambabe'. Whatever that means 957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 1f601

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Just popping in here to say I am super excited !!!

I personally have been waiting for this for years and now its finally come to pass.

Congrats Arie and good luck.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:45 pm

yana_bach wrote:Courtney wrote in her book that Arie had told her that she was his 'dreambabe'. Whatever that means  957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 1f601
Sounds like typical playa playa lingo mumbo jumbo to me laugh out loud he quickly moved on from dreambabe and didnt treat her accordingly to that status imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:47 pm

Alanna wrote:
yana_bach wrote:Courtney wrote in her book that Arie had told her that she was his 'dreambabe'. Whatever that means  957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 1f601
Sounds like typical playa playa lingo mumbo jumbo to me laugh out loud he quickly moved on from dreambabe and didnt treat her accordingly to that status imo.

Let's hope his next dreambabe will get a better treatment 957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 10 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+59
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
Diana
Mommyof2
Mia_Leoni
docnash14
Aria
tigertiz
wishesfireworks
littlereddress
Bet2Win